Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Volt the Grimer (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eneru

Poké : 0

Volt the Grimer (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Volt the Grimer (W.I.P.)   Volt the Grimer (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Volt the Grimer (W.I.P.) 250px-088Grimer
"I'm gonna see the Whole World and what it has to Offer, and Nobody can Stop Me"

» Name: Volt
» Sex: Male
» Gender: Male
» Species:#088 Grimer The Sludge Pokémon
» Affiliation: None Yet

» Level: Level 5
» Energy: 19 BE
» Ability: Poison Heal
» Moves:
- Pound: Level One
- Disable: Level One
- Harden: Level Four
- Shadow Punch: Egg Move

» Natural Feats:
- Stretchy: Grimer can Squeeze and Go through tight crevices due to it's body based of the Pokémon Ruby Pokedex Entry.

-Amphibious: Grimer can breath in and out of Water. Based off of the Pokedex Entry from Alpha Sapphire.  

» Personality:

Volt is a young Grimer that tends to explore, and tries to move around and see everything he possibly can. Volt is Shy and tends to not talk to new people, and usually stays quiet only answering questions in a few words. Volt will not talk unless he is spoken to in most occasions, the only real way to get him to talk is if he is surprised. Volt is usually scene travelling around, soaking in the sites of things he's never seen before. Volt is an explorer at heart, and loves seeing new things.

» Likes:

* The Summer: The Hot Seasons are the best in Volt's opinion.

* Looking at The Stars in the Night Sky: The Stars are beautiful and wonders if he could go into Space someday.

* Exploring: There is still so much to the world that this young Grimer hasn't scene and he knows that.

» Dislikes:

* The Winter: The Cold seasons are the worst in Volt's Opinion.

* Staying still to Long: Volt is a very restless Pokémon and tends to not to stay still to long.

* Being in a Crowd: Volt get's nervous when in a large Crowd with other Pokémon.

» History:
» Other:
Back to top Go down

Volt the Grimer (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Archived Applications-
Jump to: