Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

DIE, DIE, DIE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Xeno finally arrived into the looming stretch of greenery that is known as Pecha Forest. By himself, Xeno felt much more at home than when he was with Bui and Cirrus. Although, there was a small feeling eating at him as if he wanted to be with them. Xeno shook his head. Come on, we've got this by ourselves. We can handle this. Stretching out his arms, Xeno ventured into the forest, unaware of what dangers might befall him.

(Currently on hold for EV)

~ADMIN EDIT~
~POST MERGE~

(Energy: 19-5=14)

Taking a deep breath, Xeno plunged into the deep undergrowth that was Pecha forest. "Okay, finally. We get a bit of alone time," giving a sigh and closing his eyes, he took in the scent of the growth around him. "Man, wish this could happen all the time honestly." Feeling a bit peppy, he started off towards what might possibly be his next destination. "Things have been pretty hectic lately, 'eh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciated it all, meeting Bui and Cirrus, I guess you could say that's the most fun I've had in a long long time, but I do still appreciate it being just us two, how it's basically always been.

After he thought he had gone a sufficient enough distance, Xeno decided it was a good time to take a break, he stumbled down towards a tree and sat down. "I guess we could just take a small nap while we wait for the other guys." Giving a yawn, Xeno rolled over onto the ground, curled up, he slept quietly.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post (BAD))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:56 am

Unlike it had been with Bui, the possibility of Xeno having taken refuge in a tree wasn't one that occurred to Cirrus. Her search for him remained on the ground as a result, with fear for this new friend swelling up inside her like an ever expanding bubble. Despite this though, she held back on the urge to call for him and instead chose to silently listen out for his voice as she walked on, making as little noise as possible.

A sound did indeed come to the girl while she was carefully shuffling forward. Whether an innocent and unrelated sound or the voice of a Pokémon, she couldn't quite say for certain but made the rather spontaneous decision of rushing in the direction that the noise appeared to have come from. Gently peeking out from within a bush, she saw a Pokémon species that she didn't recognise alongside a Buizel... Xeno. Both were underneath the tree on the other side of her bush and the Buizel didn't look too great.

Cirrus watched the scene for a few seconds until a glimmer of gold from something in the mouth of Xeno's company grabbed her attention. It appeared to be a thorn of sorts upon a focused stare at the said object, which made her feel as though her insides had suddenly been frozen solid. Xeno might be in trouble.

Unfortunately for her, she had no way of letting Bui know about what she was bearing witness to. All she could really do here was to continue watching, or reveal herself and hope that the Umbreon was in fact someone who was protecting him after a bad encounter. She chose the latter. "Hey, Xeno?" Cirrus called out once she emerged from the bush, into plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 am

Quite literally frozen in fear as well as the pain searing through his body, Xeno could barely move his mouth nor any other part of his body that well through the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Riven approached Xeno brandishing the golden spike. All he could see was the look of pure joy and satisfaction on the pokemon's face. Of course... It was a trap... How ironic Xeno thought cynically. Well, being half a suicidal idiot would also work in this situation... but... I'm such an idiot... All Xeno could do was stare in horror as Riven made her monologue to him about the danger he was currently in. All because I thought I could trust her.

Xeno thought he could hear something familiar off the in the distance. Or did that sound close by. His thoughts started to dart around wildly. All he could do was nod his head ever so slightly. I'll just play along. Someone could save me- He cleared that thought from his head instantly. No. Nobody should care. Nobody should care. This is how I'm going to die...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:55 pm

The buizel didn't seem eager to try and call out for help or flee, which Krikka took as a sign that he would oblige to her rules. Then, just as the fun was about to begin, a voice called out Xeno's name. The umbreon's ears raised slightly at the sound, but she did not immediately turn around. Instead, she first spoke once more to her victim, this time in a quiet voice so the little interruption wouldn't hear her: "Good, now I'll be right back. You be quiet or I'll stab you in the throat."
She gave one last cheery smile to the poor civilian slowly dying of poison before spinning around to meet whoever dared to interrupt her. Her thrilled expression instantly turned to false worry as she got into the character of a helpful bystander and turned to confront the... togepi.

Suddenly, she was contemplating having two victims rather than one. A pathetic little togepi surely stood no chance against her. Hopefully. However, she really only wanted the one plaything and did not desire to push her luck with two, so her mind was already to work thinking of a solution to this problem. She approached the togepi at a hurried pace as if to appear in a bit of a rush, though she stayed composed as she spoke up. "Oh, good, you must be a friend of his! I found this guy a while ago, and he must be hurt or sick or something, so I've been helping him," she recounted how she'd come across the buizel, and she technically wasn't even lying.
She really just wanted to be rid of this newcomer so she could get back to what she was here for, even if it was only a temporary solution.

Without letting up for even a moment to allow the togepi to ask questions, the umbreon continued: "Could you go get some help? I'll stay here and make sure nothing happens to him; I know first aid and I can fight."
She'd decided to try simply suggesting for the togepi to go find help, insisting that Xeno would be safe with her in the meantime. She knew this meant the pest would likely be back, and probably with more pests, but that would take time. Surely, Krikka would be able to break this buizel before then. But if she didn't, then this was a bit of a risky strategy, since she was fairly certain she'd heard another voice calling out for her helpless victim.

Would the togepi come back with someone stronger? Would she be able to handle all that attention? If she couldn't lie her way out of it, would she be capable of fighting them? Truthfully, she didn't know for certain, but there was always the option of running if she had to resort to it. But she doubted she would, since she had yet to see any indication that this buizel or any friend of his was remotely threatening.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:31 pm

...Voices? Bui put all of his attention on trying to figure out exactly what he was hearing, and he concluded that it was most certainly a voice, or two. Perhaps he was fortunate to find this clearing in particular—perhaps it and the surrounding trees are in the perfect position to catch and carry the sound from wherever it was coming from all the way to where Bui stood now.

Bui stood still for just a moment longer in an effort to identify the voice. He couldn't make out any words and he couldn't identify its owner. Giving up on this, he slowly made his way towards th sound. However, the person did not talk long enough to create a continuous signal for him to track. Bui decided what he thought was the direction it had originated and rushed his way to it. Along the way he caught another few bits of sound—the last, he though, might have been Cirrus, followed by the stranger's voice again.

I don't even know who's voice this is—it could be someone hostile. Regardless, maybe they'll be helpful. . . . That's awfully optimistic. . . Bui slowed down as he approached where he though was close to the location the voice came from. He moved slowly now, trying to remain quite and staying quite alert now. He'd rather get the drop on whoever the voice belongs too rather than be surprised himself. Standing quite still now, he waited again for another voice—be it the stranger or Cirrus—to lead him exactly where he needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 am

Being a rather... open and trusting sort, Cirrus heard out the Umbreon from the very moment when she presented herself as a friendly face. Krikka's ploy had duped her very effectively. "I know a little bit of first aid too, but I'm not wholly confident in my ability to fight. Look after him and I'll get that help." she quickly decided. It was crystal clear to her that Krikka would be able to protect Xeno in the meantime.

Completely unaware of the true situation, that Krikka had tricked her, the young Togepi ran back from where she arrived and began looking all over for her companion. "Bui? Where are you? I found him, he seems unwell!" she called out in the hope that he'd hear her. Cirrus had also made a firm point of making sure she could find her way back to Xeno and Krikka with him. It would be the worst time to get them lost, she thought to herself while walking along.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 am

Xeno could only slightly wince in agony as he started to succumb to the pain that was coursing through his body. It was hell. He could vaguely hear the sound of someone coming through the bushes. He could barely focus on the round figure that seemed to appear and disappear in an instant. All he could pay attention to was the potentially deadly situation he was in. He could see a glint in Riven's eye, as if wondering what she could do to him. I can't wait... Xeno thought dryly. He was in an intense vortex of emotions right now, aside from pain which was definitely a main factor, he felt depression most of all. Xeno struggled to move slightly, but a searing pain shot through him, more intense than ever. He had no choice but to keep on listening to Riven.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am

Krikka nodded in agreement with the little togepi and waved goodbye with a paw.  In truth, she didn't know much at all about anything medical, but that was alright since she wouldn't be needing any of that.  As soon as the pest was out of the way, she allowed her attention to fall back on her plaything as she strutted back over to the tree he lay under.  She still wasn't exactly sure what in all she would do to entertain herself, but she had a pretty good idea of where to start.  "Looks like you're suffering," she commented as she hovered over the buizel, trying to get an idea of how much abuse someone like him would be able to take.  Not that she cared about his safety, but she did want to try and keep him alive.

The umbreon glanced at the necklace and solidified her decision: "You seem like you like that necklace.  Give it to me, and you might live.  Or don't... then we'll see how long it takes for you to change your mind."  She wasn't quite sure yet if she was willing to just let the water rat go if he complied, but she was certainly considering it.  He seemed like the type who would mentally torment himself over giving up an item of personal value, and that kind of harm was far more than she could induce with poison and thorns.  Sure, maybe she wouldn't be around to enjoy it, but just knowing it would happen would be enough.  Besides, maybe he'd cry or something and give her some entertainment.  She could hope.

Krikka anxiously awaited the buizel's answer, already having decided for certain on her course of action if he refused, which she hoped he would.  In the event that her toy decided not to willingly give up his possession, she would start poking holes in him until he changed his mind.  She didn't just want to steal from him; she wanted to crush him by forcing him to cave in to his own weakness and willingly GIVE her something important to him.  She hoped he would hold out for a while, though, so she could enjoy their time together longer.

...She just hoped the necklace really was important.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Bui was now able to confirm that Cirrus was nearby. He forwent stealth once again and rushed his way through the forest—managing to unknowingly avoid his other companion and his torturer. Hearing in the distance a call from Cirrus directed at him (although fading as if the caller was moving away from him) Bui somehow managed to forget there was ever another voice.

Something then dawned on Bui and he slowed his pace just a bit. He analyzed Cirrus's words. "I found him, he seems unwell." . . . Xeno! For the briefest moment, Bui berated himself for not interpreting the owner of the pronoun immediately. He then picked up his pace once again—although at this point his body was beginning to retaliate for the near-constant exertion. He had found Cirrus and Cirrus had found Xeno and Xeno was hurt. . . And it was certain, in Bui's head at least, that it was his own fault. Sending Xeno out alone was his idea, after all.

Bui stumbled, and at his high speed there was no chance of recovering. He wiped out, falling forward and skidding to a halt, scraping through the grass and dirt and thudding a little harder than he'd like against a tree. However, he did manage to somehow surpass Cirrus in a direction, and—looking up now—found that he had cut in front of Cirrus's running path. Bui called out, though winded, "Cirrus, hey, I found you. Did  you find him. . ? Xeno?"

Badger carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 P6v4XNN , DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 RvuSukW , DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 PH4C7tP , DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 Ehq01DP , DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:19 am

"B-Bui?!" Cirrus stuttered at the sight of him as she too stopped. A whole host of emotions swept through her yet again, she was concerned by the sight of him on the ground and clearly recoiling from colliding with a tree, relieved to have finally found him, and absolutely petrified for Xeno's well being, but she somehow managed to pull herself together and not shatter before Bui's eyes. "Yeah... I f-found him..." she panted, having run quite a bit too.

Throughout all of her worry, the Togepi had only ran straight ahead with no twists or turns. Xeno, in addition to Krikka, were both directly in the way she came. "Xeno is just down that way." Cirrus said while pointing in this direction. "I think he's been poisoned by something but there's another Pokémon over there who's looking after him so I went to find you..." This was her best guess as to Xeno's condition, having been afflicted with poisoning herself before.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 am

Xeno could only shudder in agony as he listened to Riven's demands. I-I can't do this... You want my necklace? I-I can't do that... It's my only possession that I bother to hold onto. Without it... I can't... I don't know... Eyes blurred from the tears, Xeno shut his eyes, willing himself to grip harder onto the necklace and attempt to squirm slightly further away from Riven. He couldn't stand the helplessness of his situation.
Xeno broke, his tears started flowing as he broke down into a silent sadness that beset him. He wanted to die, he didn't want to be subjected to this torture. As he gripped onto his necklace and lost his grip to reality, he could only whisper, "Please... Please don't take it."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 pm

The buizel didn't seem to want to give up his little trinket.  This pleased Krikka, as it meant she would get to enjoy breaking his will for even longer.  There was an issue, though: he seemed to be a bit... out of it, which wasn't really a surprise considering he was pretty much dying of poison.  Still, trying to just slip away from the fun wasn't acceptable; he needed a little something to... wake him up.  He also needed to be corrected on the rules, as he seemed to be confused as to how to play their little game.  "Oh, you poor thing..." the umbreon spoke with false compassion in her voice as she crept after her toy, closing the pathetically small distance he'd put between them by trying to drag himself away.  She reached a paw toward the buizel's face, intending to wipe his tears away in a gesture of mock-sympathy if he did nothing to stop her.

"That's not how this game works."

The short-lived act of compassion dropped all at once to reveal the villain's bloodlust as she tossed the golden thorn from her mouth into the incapacitated buizel's right leg, hoping to jolt him back to reality.  She wasn't the greatest aim in the world, but given her close proximity, aim wasn't much of a factor.  As long as the pathetic little weasel didn't move, it would hit.  "I thought maybe you were smart, but obviously, I was wrong, so allow me to explain more clearly: I'm not going to take your necklace..." she paused, looking for a way to get her point across, and her devious mind immediately thought up just the thing.

Krikka raised a paw as she continued: "You're going to give it to me."  She stomped down over the buizel's leg as she spoke, hoping to step on the thorn and send it in deeper, and if she proved strong enough... maybe she'd even be able to break his leg.  "Of your own free will, because you want the pain to stop," she elaborated just in case the dying creature was having trouble understanding her.  She hoped she would be able to keep him awake long enough to get him to give his necklace to her.  If he passed out, she supposed she could just... take it, but that sounded awfully boring and unfulfilling.  She wasn't really particularly interested in the profit of some sentimental trinket.  She just wanted to make the buizel miserable.

She wanted to hear her victim's pain, his pleads, his sobs.  Allowing him to slip into a toxin-coma simply would not do, as it would defeat the entire purpose of her assault.  She wanted him to be awake to speak to her, to try and convince her not to kill him.  She wanted him to be awake to feel everything she was going to do to him, both emotionally and physically.  And more importantly, she wanted him to be awake so that he could consciously give away something of clear sentimental value to him and have to live with that action for the rest of his life.  He'd done nothing to this twisted umbreon but be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and yet still, he had to pay for it.

(If Xeno avoids the thorn, Krikka will still gladly step on him, free of charge.  I assume he won't be avoiding anything, though, but I still left it open.)
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:31 am

[Energy: 19-22=0 (because maths)]

Bui was aware that Cirrus was speak, but the words weren't really making their way to his ears. He suddenly felt very tired and the world seemed a bit fuzzy. A few words did manage to make it to him; found, poisoned, another Pokemon. . . It wasn't making a whole lot of sense.

". . . Ugh, uh, yeah. . ." Bui shook his head a bit to try and clear it, with little effect. However, he did notice something move from a treetop to the forest floor. Focusing all his attention on the object, he successfully managed to draw a conclusion as to what is was based on shape, size, colour, and location, and it only took just a dozen seconds. "Hey, look, a pecha berry," Bui said blankly and without actually directing the words to Cirrus or anyone in particular.

After another moment, another shadow moved towards the berry. Bui figured—based on it's more active, zig-zag movement, that it was another Pokemon going after the berry. Bui stood up to try and get to the berry before the other Pokemon could.

"Hey, don't—" Bui's body was not ready for any sudden movements and was in no mood to cooperate with his actions. Without even finishing his sentence, Bui collapsed back against the tree with another thud. Apparently this was a significant enough disturbance to provoke the tree's current resident ledyba (an impressive feat on Bui's part, as this species is known to be very timid) who dropped from the tree directly on top of the collapsed Bui. Muffled, Bui called out, "Hey, Cirrus, we've got company."
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:27 am

For a moment, everything seemed alright. All Xeno could feel was a numb pain in his leg. He gazed down warily. All he could see was the blood pouring out of him. The shock was all he could feel now. A moment passed. All of his body screamed in pain. Xeno couldn't stand this any longer. I want to die. Xeno could barely process what Riven was saying, something about his necklace. It didn't matter to him, he wouldn't give it up for his life. It was his one connection to staying sane on the lonely nights, when he thought about his parents and all they tried to do to him. He would never give the necklace to the pokemon.

As Riven drove the needle deeper into his leg, he screamed in pain. Even that hurt him however, so he instantly shut himself up, tears streaming out of his eyes. "N-No... I-I can't give..." He could barely function from the pain and the intensity of the situation. All he could die was lie there, helpless.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:33 am

The buizel was proving stubborn if nothing else. This wasn't exactly a burden to Krikka, but this little outing of hers was a bit time-sensitive; she knew the game would be over soon. She hoped to leave her plaything hating himself, but even if she couldn't... well, she still intended to make him miserable. However, the buizel had opened his mouth and screamed, and while it was short-lived, it would still surely draw unwanted attention. This made things a bit more difficult by making the situation even more time-sensitive than it already was. Still, the umbreon remained calm as ever, unfazed by the "threat" of the pipsqueak togepi coming back to save the day. She simply looked down at her victim's bleeding leg and took a moment to decide how next to torture him. "Well, you don't have to give it to me," she acknowledged and moved in close to the orange weasel's face in an attempt to make sure he could clearly hear what she was about to say.

"Of course, the alternative is death. Very slow, painful death. So, you think that over and let me know if you change your mind. I'll be drawing on your face if you need me." Her nonchalance was perhaps what one would describe as heartless, or even sociopathic. She was deranged, after all, and she took pride in this fact. It wasn't something she felt shame toward, and in fact, she quite liked showing it when given an opportunity to. She wasn't really sure if her plaything could even hear her with the condition he was in, but if nothing else, she was still amusing herself with her words. Besides, Xeno had already made it clear that he understood what he needed to do in order to get it all to stop, so working ears were no longer necessary.

Krikka allowed her words a moment to sink in before stepping back and lowering her head toward the bloodied leg of the buizel. She bit onto the thorn and ripped it out as violently as she could manage, hoping to tack on some extra pain and keep the wound bleeding. She then carried the bloody needle between her teeth as she approached to the dying creature's face once more. This time, however, she did not intend to speak to him. She gripped the sharp, bloody little piece of treasure as firmly as she could in her mouth and pressed a paw down on her victim's face in an attempt to stop him from moving as she began to carve a mark into his face. She intended to mark him up until he either gave in or died, and she was planning on starting by writing a lovely "K" unown rune on his cheek. Even if she couldn't get his necklace, she would leave him with something to remember her by...

(You said you wanted your character thoroughly rekt so I'm giving you the deluxe package)
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:38 am

Hearing the pained scream of his friend, Bui had a sudden burst of energy. Throwing the ledyba from his body off to the side, he stood up unsteadily. The ledyba scurried away, clearly trying to avoid any actual confrontation. Checking his bag, Bui found he had a pecha berry on him already. He took a quick scan of the situation around him.

The Pokemon after the other pecha berry was a zigzagoon, and it was clearly making its way for the berry. Near where Bui was standing he found a small paper—another one of those Strange Tickets. He quickly picked it up and stuffed it into his bag. "Cirrus, I've a pecha berry already, I'm going to help Xeno!" Bui rushed off, albeit unsteadily.

Through half running and half stumbling, Bui made the distance towards his friend and this other unknown Pokemon. Based on the scream, Bui had no reason to trust that the stranger was doing anything good. "Xeno! I'm on the way!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DIE, DIE, DIE
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: