Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shiny things?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:02 am

Rouge watched the aquatic Pokemon run off. Why did it come up to him in the first place? and why did it want these shiny stones so bad? Rouge had pulled another coin from a small hollow area of his skull helmet. Were they really worth something to these Pokemon? and were they worth enough for Pokemon to be mean enough to push others and take them? This was a curious object indeed if it caused so behavior in some but no reaction in others. Rouge sighed and put it back before sitting at the ponds edge. The pond was nice to drink from, cool like the mountain water he had enjoyed so much. Civilized Pokemon are weird, Rouge thought to himself, wanting something so insignificant. Perhaps the next Pokemon he met would be a little nicer? or perhaps all the nice Pokemon he met were the same way, just hiding it? Rouge sighed again and looked across the pond. Maybe the village teacher was right... the world is kill or be killed. Consume or be consumed. Survival wasn't hard in this area, plenty to eat and drink, but what of happiness? This was deeply confusing the young cubone. at least he got some experience talking.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:39 pm

A blue Houndour was making her way to the pond. She was covered in wounds and limping. Usually she would have gone out in search of herbs again but she couldn't go anywhere with her wounds. The hound was pretty sure Deimos wouldn't allow her to go to any dungeons in her state. That meant that the furthest she could go was the small pond, located right outside of Grassveil.

A dark cloud was hanging in the air. It seemed to be rather common lately. The small houndour wasn't going to let it bother herself. She sat down not far from a certain cubone and drank a bit water. The hound hesitated and put her left frontal paw, which had been hurt the most in the explosion, into the cool water. Her wounds had been healing well, and only the most severe out of them were still rather painful.

Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:48 am

Rouge heard the foot falls of another Pokemon approach the pond near him. The sound was erratic, tender with one step, heavy with another. Limping? Rouge's curiosity was peaked from the coin as he looked over to see an injured Pokemon limp up to the pond take a drink, then dip what looked like a injured paw into the water. That's some sever injuries, what happened to it? he wondered, unsure of weather he should draw near or stay back.

After a few moments Rouge stood up and approached slowly, trying to be as nonthreatening as possible, letting his bone drag on the ground in a relaxed manor. He started to speak.

"Y-yo-ou O-ok?" Rouge questioned in as soft a voice his scratchy and unnatural could muster. If this Pokemon was OK... would it be in any mood to answer any questions?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:24 am

The blue hound was trying to relax a little. There hadn't been a lot of Pokemon near the small pond lately. She was wondering how long it would take for her wounds to heal. She was guessing it would take at least a week, probably longer, before she could go exploring again. The Houndour tried to think of where she would go to once she was better.

A voice interrupted her thoughts. The blue Houndour looked up and noticed what seemed to be a Cubone. He had asked if she was ok. Her wounds were pretty bad so that question wasn't really surprising. She smiled faintly at the stranger. "I'm fine. These wounds aren't so bad." She said in a friendly voice.

Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:44 am

Rouge Nodded and sat down by the water's edge. "H-ho-ow ha-p-pe-en?" Rouge inquired further, wondering what could cause such wounds. Such a strange pattern to them, like a fire but not like anything he had seen before. Maybe it was over those shiny things? if it was those things surely must be some sort of evil force. Why would anyone cause such injuries to others anyways? this Pokemon clearly could have been killed, but survived. Maybe the wounds just look bad? or maybe they were more like what was that word the elders called wounds that won't heal? bone tares? is that what this Pokemon had? surely there was a word for a bone tare that they used?

Rouge lightly shook off the thought of bone tares, this couldn't be a bone tare, they looked too fresh. But it still didn't answer what could cause something like this. his only option was to wait for an answer, and hope he didn't push too far on this new Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:27 am

Niracamda had no problem with answering the question. She could tell it wasn't easy for the Cubone to speak, but she wasn't going to ask about it. "Well, I was going through the forest and I think I scared a Pineco. I didn't mean to. I had a friend with me and warned them to get away. Then the Pineco exploded right in front of me. It was really painful. My wounds don't hurt nearly as much anymore." She explained to the Cubone. She made sure to speak in a clear voice and also made sure to not talk too fast. She wasn't exactly sure how good he could understand her.

Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:11 am

Exploded? what did that mean? and whats a Pineco? can it breath fire? Those two words raised more questions than they answered. Should he press for more information? Rouge wasn't sure he liked the idea of pressing further, but how else could he get information? he couldn't understand their markings, those strange symbols. He couldn't speak well, so large groups seemed more confused with him than helpful. He sighed and straightened up slightly.

"Wh-ha-at P-i-in-ne-co? Wh-ha-at e-ex-pl-lo-de-d?" Rouge asked, determined to understand more of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:22 am

Niracamda looked at the Cubone. The question did surprise her. How did the Pokemon not even know those things?  "Well... A Pineco is a Pokemon and exploded is uh..." The blue Houndour was unsure on how she would explain that. She didn't think that the Cubone would understand if she even tried to explain. She probably would end up using a decent amount of difficult words. The hound tried to think of something. Oh, maybe showing it would work?

That seemed like a good idea. Niracamda took a seed out of her bag. She had found it a while back but forgot to take it out. She showed it to the Cubone. "This is a blast seed. This explodes." She explained. As a demonstration, the Houndour hurled it against a nearby tree, causing the seed to explode. "That is an explosion. The Pineco made a very big explosion, hurting me." The hound hoped the Cubone was able to understand her now.

Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:44 am

Rouge nearly fell into the lake as the blast happened, turning to listen when the blue hound started speaking. That was an explosion? and she had survived that with what seemed like minor injuries for it? the outside world was much tougher than he had initially thought. Kill or be killed seemed rather reasonable now, but why were so many Pokemon being nice if this is the case. Rouge shook his head to clear his thoughts. He looked to the water and moved back from it slightly.

"s-sc-ca-ar-ry." Rouge observed of the blast. He wasn't sure what else to say about it. suddenly rouge though about the shiny thing he had., quickly he grabbed it out and showed it to the blue hound. "W-wh-ha-t t-hi-is?" Rouge asked about the shiny coin.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 am

Niracamda looked at the Cubone. It seemed the blast had scared him. She couldn't blame him. She felt just how dangerous it was. It was very likely her shoulder, which had taken the most damage, would never fully heal.

The blue Houndour looked at the coin the Cubone showed. The more she talked to him, the more he seemed like a feral. She calmly tried to explain it to him. "Well.... These coins are poke, the currency we use to buy things. Umm.... Well, Pokemon have all kinds of different jobs. Some build things, others try to keep the order in town, others work in the guild. There are a lot of jobs. Those Pokemon don't have time to look for food. That is why they buy them with poke. They trade these coins for food and materials. You can do a lot with poke. It is why bad Pokemon want them so much. You should be careful." Niracamda hoped her explanation had been clear to the Cubone.

Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:49 am

Rouge nodded, he understood now. His elder always warned against greed, 'never take more than what you need' he had lectured many times as inevitably young cubones would take more food, or wood, or something for themselves. These bad Pokemon want these 'poke' because they can get materials. Depraving others of poke was depriving them of materials. He put the coin down, not touching it again.

Rouge opened his mouth to speak. "G-gr-re-e-ed b-a-ad... c-an u-un-d-o gr-gre-e-ed?" Rouge wondered aloud, perhaps if they were shown it was bad they would stop? No... some of them wouldn't, Rouge was sure of it. Even with all the good Pokemon he's met... he wonders if he's just been lucky enough to find the good ones, and most of the rest are bad. Rouge sorely missed his home now, though there was no going back. A few tears welled up as he thought about how terrible this world may be.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Nira looked at the strange Cubone. It was easy to tell the Pokemon was not from around here. He seemed to wonder if it was possible to undo greed. The small Houndour shook her head as she spoke up. "It is sadly impossible to rid this world of greed. You might be able to change the mind and heart of a few greedy Pokemon but some are far too greedy to ever change. Some would do anything for money. It is rather sad. Money is not the most important thing in the world. I believe friendship and love and life itself is far more important. We should all be happy to have friends and to be alive."

Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:20 am

Rouge nodded and sighed, the hound was defiantly right. He looked down into the lake, at his own reflection. This land was different, but similar. Perhaps Rouge, if lucky, would be able to find someplace and live happily? Run some sort of school to help teach against greed? No, rouge knew nothing of how they learned, and could barley talk. Rouge was thankful for one thing, he was alive. He wasn't sure what to say at this point, there was no way to remove greed completely, nor could he go back home. Rouge looked to the hound and spoke.

"R-ro-ou-ge B-o-on-ne." He pointed to himself, trying to make some sort of introduction. At this point, they should at least know what to call each other, if nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Niracamda watched the cubone. It seemed as if he understood what she tried to say, so that was good. It was difficult to know how much he could understand. He didn't seem too well adapted to speaking. It did seem the Cubone was thinking about something. She decided to keep quiet.

After a short moment, the Cubone turned to her and pointed to himself. He said something that sounded like Rougebone. "Rougebone? Is that your name?" She asked in a friendly tone. She wanted to be sure she heard him right. "My name is Niracamda, but you can also call me Nira." It seemed best to introduce herself as well. She did mention her nickname since it would be easier for the Cubone.

Last edited by Evana on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:43 am

Rouge nodded, repeating her nickname "N-Ni-ir-a." It was simple enough for him to say with out it being a large strain. He smiled as friendly as he could, this could be a great learning experience though a good incite to how these Pokemon learn. Rouge took a moment to gather his thoughts into simple words and sentences that were easy to say, but could get the questions across.

"W-wh-he-er-e L-le-ar-rn? W-wh-o t-ea-ac-ch? h-ow t-ea-ac-ch?" Rouge asked the blue dog with the hurt paw. He was curious and excited to learn the answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiny things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny things?   Shiny things? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiny things?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: