Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Poached Pecha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

Poached Pecha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 16-5=11)

"Pecha Berries... Pecha Berries... Stupid trees being stupid and tall and... stupid."
A Pokémon passing close to this area, whether or not they lived in the forest or were visiting it from the nearby Grassveil Town, would have been able to hear this complaint. Depending on individual dispositions, they might find it to be either amusing or cute if it were even worth their time to investigate in the first place.

For those Pokémon, they would discover it to have originated from a Togepi trying to reach the Pecha Berries growing in a tree of an actually normal size, only appearing to be astonishingly tall to her as a result of her small figure.

"Ooooh...!" the Togepi named Cirrus moaned to herself, holding back the urge to use Metronome for the chance of a lucky Vine Whip. Last time she tried that, it had resulted in her nearly setting the forest ablaze with a Lava Plume attack.

Short on all other options, she ran at the tree and headbutted it, sending an audible clunking noise throughout the general vicinity upon impact. This probably wasn't her best of days.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:21 am

Nira's lack of response definitely didn't help Cirrus. She simply didn't know what to do, where to go, which herbs to find, anything. The Togepi was finding herself unable to truly walk the walk. She waited for any explorers who might have heard the noise... Nothing.

Just as she stared at her new friend's broken body and started to lose her nerve again, a voice did indeed come. She looked around and saw the Ledyba observing them. "I was... exploring a dungeon with her, looking for healing herbs... She saw a Pineco, warned me t-to hide... then it exploded in front of her... I just don't know what to do..." She was surprised by his concern but explained the situation nonetheless. She couldn't afford to be picky over the kind of help they'd get, not now.

A Hoothoot also arrived and landed next to the Ledyba, having heard the conversation. "The Pineco over there?" he said, gesturing with a nod towards the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:42 pm

The ledyba landed next to the distressed Togepi and took a closer look at the Houndour before him. The hound seemed to be doing pretty badly. He listened carefully togepi's explanation. That would explain the explosion he heard.

The Ledyba was surprised to see the Hoothoot and then looked over to the unconscioud Pineco, who didn't seem to be in a much better state than the blue Houndour. "Hmm... We need to threat them. I doubt either of them are dying but they are probably in pain." He said to the Hoothoot and Togepi.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:30 pm

"Y-yes..." she said, glancing back at the injured Nira. "Thanks for the help." She was quite grateful for the Bug type's very timely arrival.

With that, Cirrus approached the Houndour and helped her up with utmost care. "A Ledyba's just arrived while investigating the explosion, it's going to get you treated up. You're going to be ok..." the Togepi muttered in a quiet and encouraging tone, towards herself as well as her teammate. She also saw the Hoothoot collect the Pineco from within the bushes in which it laid, carrying it over to Ledyba by his feet before using Foresight to scan the area for any other injured Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:44 am

The Ledyba carefully looked over the Pineco and the shiny Houndour. "Their injuries don't look good, but they won't die from them as far as I can tell. I will go look for some herbs or berries to help them. Please, look after them." After saying that to the Togepi and Hoothoot, the Ledyba flew away.

Niracamda moved slightly and winced. She had to remember to not get caught up in any explosions like that again. The ringing in her ears was gone and her eyes were less blurry. "I...I'm....Ok..." Although she seemed to have gotten over the shock of the impact, she was still clearly in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:25 pm

She nodded at the Ledyba's words and waited there with the Hoothoot, fresh shame burning within her. Who knows how much worse off she and the Houndour could have been if not for that Ledyba's arrival?

"I'm glad we're getting help... Sorry I couldn't do anything..." Cirrus just had to let that tumble out, just had to express how she felt over this situation they were in. She was quite upset with herself for being rather useless after Niracamda took the explosion as a result of warding her away. The Togepi managed to put on a brave face for her teammate's sake but it was largely an ineffective method of masking her thoughts on the matter, given away by a quiet stare at the forest ground.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Niracamda could tell the Togepi was feeling bad because she couldn't help her. The hound never expected her to be able to help her. She was still a child after all. Niracamda forced a smile and tried to sit up, which was rather painful. She winced with each fast movement, but she didn't care. She had to cheer Cirrus up first.

"You.... should not...feel bad... I will be...fine." Niracamda spoke between clenched teeth. "You... are no doctor... yet... Don't be... so hard... on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:48 pm

She watched Nira trying to pick herself up in order to console her, feeling nothing short of astonished by how she fought off such visible pain just to do so. Cirrus couldn't help but admire such an effort and found herself truly taking in the following advice. Although the very thought of being unable to help such a needy Pokémon was a prospect that somewhat scared her now, the shiny Houndour was right.

"...Thanks. That does help me feel a little bit better about this." she replied before trying to keep Niracamda steady, having found no reason to continue beating herself up over the events that had unfolded. "Let's wait for that help now."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Niracamda was about to fall down when Cirrus helped to keep her on her feet. Her legs were in sheer agony at that point. The explosion really messed her up badly. She was happy she managed to cheer Cirrus up a bit now. Waiting was something she was not looking forward to. She could really use some painkillers. Any kind would do.

Luckily for her, the Ledyba returned soon with some herbs. She recognized them as dandelions, dock leaves and Dried Oak leaves. The first two helped to soothe the pain she was having and the third was to be crushed in a poultice and spread onto wounds. They would prevent infections. The Ledyba gave Nira a few dandelion leaves to chew on as he started treating her. First he spread the crushed, dried oak leaves over the Houndour's wounds. After that, he chewed on some dock leaves and spread it over any scratches and not-bleeding wounds he could find. After he was done with Nira, he moved over to help the Pineco.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:15 am

Cirrus watched over the Ledyba's treatment of Nira with a look of astonished bewilderment etched upon her face. So this is the way herbs were used to help with injuries...

She kept a close eye on every detail, greatly determined to recall and memorise each little bit should it ever prove useful in future explorations. Nira might have calmed her worries today, but the Togepi had already decided that she never wanted to feel as helpless as she did in that earlier moment ever again. She felt more resolved than before to learn whatever she could to push her dream forwards. "This day has been... a learning experience in many ways." she said, more to herself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:01 am

Niracamda could feel the effects of the herbs. It was actually helping against the pain. The hound let out a sigh of relief as her pain was soothed for now. The pain was still there, but it was not nearly as bad as before. The Ledyba was busy looking over the still unconscious Pineco and she decided to stand up. She was a little unsteady but she would be able to get out of the forest now, at least.

The blue Houndour glanced towards Cirrus as she spoke up. It seemed the girl had never seen or heard about how those herbs got used. It made the hound wonder what she actually did know. The girl probably still had a lot to learn. "This is only the beginning. You will learn a lot more about this." She said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:55 am

"Mmm..." was the only quiet reply she could manage at this point in time. The Togepi knew full well that she had been caught out on her limited knowledge. She had been truly humbled today, she thought while looking down and letting the Houndour's words stir and spin around in her head.

"This is only the beginning."

Yeah... It was... She had realised that today...

"You will learn a lot more about this."

She wholeheartedly planned to.

Cirrus finally managed to speak. "It really is such a long road, huh...?" She couldn't think of much else to say, but she did notice the soft and patient sounding tone of voice that Nira was taking with her. Even after it had become so incredibly apparent to the both of them how very little the child actually knew about her dream, the trained medic she had met was still encouraging her towards it... Deeply touched, she turned away for a brief moment to wipe off a tear.

"Thank you, Niracamda. I promise to learn whatever I can to become as good as you... Someday, I want to make you saving me from that explosion... a moment you can be proud of..." was her truthful reply as she looked up at Nira, admiration evident in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Niracamda looked at the Togepi before her. It seemed she was finally starting to realize how much she still had to learn. Actually, the girl probably had no idea except that it was a lot. The Houndour wondered what the girl was going to do. Was she going to keep pursuing her dream or was she going to give up? Niracamda smiled as Cirrus spoke up. "I already am." She said to the girl before her.

The Ledyba had finally finished treating the Pineco and flew back towards the blue Houndour and the Togepi. "I am no medic but you should not stay here too long. Considering the wounds, it will still hurt a lot once the effects of the herbs wear off." He said towards Nira. The hound nodded in agreement. "I should peobably try to go back to Grassveil. Cirrus, what will you do?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:32 am

"I'm... going to try and get back to Grassveil too." Aside from them meeting and her being given a monumental reality check in regards to the dream she had, this exploration hadn't produced anything huge. Just a gummi and an orb from earlier that Nira collected. The orb that Cirrus had found just before the explosion was nowhere to be seen.

She had learned about herbs, however, and seen them being used. That would be a great step, the Togepi was sure of it. An idea suddenly took form as she recalled the visible reduction in pain Nira experienced after use of the herbs.

"If the Ledyba's ok with this then I'm making a change of plan." she said before turning to the Ledyba. "Please, can you tell me exactly how to make herbs work like that?" she asked the Bug type, casting a glance at the Houndour to indicate what she meant. The girl obviously had no clue what a poultice was or even know the name itself, but was eager to learn what the Ledyba knew. She'd have asked Niracamda but would rather she get some rest now.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:53 am

Niracamda looked around to see where her bag was. She had dropped it somewhere close and saw it laying under the tree. The blue Houndour picked it up and was ready to leave now, but then Cirrus said they were going to make a change of plan. Niracamda looked a bit confused at the Togepi, until she asked the Ledyba to tell her how to make herbs work like that. That question did not surprise Nira, but she did want to get out of the forest. "I rather go back now, but you don't have to come with me. The exit is not far." She said to the child. "Take care Cirrus. Let us meet again some day. And thank you for helping me, sir." The hound turned around and started walking away.

The Ledyba smiled at the Togepi before him. "Of course I can, child. Come a little closer and I will show you." The bug grabbed some of the herbs he didn't use yet. He looked up as Niracamda spoke her goodbyes. "You take care, girl. Even if it is not far, it could still be dangerous." He said to the rare colored Houndour. Then he turned his attention back to Cirrus. "Anyway, do you want me to show you? I will try my best to explain."
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:18 am

"I really do hope we meet again... Goodbye and take care!" Cirrus called out to the departing Nira, continuing to watch the Houndour leave until she was lost to sight amongst the landscape of the forest. She truly had come to view Niracamda as a mentor figure and role model during their time within the dungeon, and the Togepi felt certain that they would meet again should she continue chasing that dream.

With Nira gone, Cirrus turned her full attention to the Ledyba and came a little closer, looking at the herbs he was holding. Her resolve truly fixed as a result of today's events, she replied to him with a simple "Yes, please show me."

(Your next post can wrap the rp up. Thanks, I've really enjoyed doing this one with you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poached Pecha   Poached Pecha - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poached Pecha
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next