Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We should not be fighting here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

We should not be fighting here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a nice day at The Small Pond. There were a few Pidgey sitting in the trees and a group of Surskit were skating on the pond. There were also a few families resting there. It was pretty peaceful at the pond that day. That was, until Pokkoji arrived.

"Watch out everyone, coming through! Watch your step! As usual, the Caterpie was zooming through. One could wonder where he gets all that energy from. He caused a big ruckus by bumping into other Pokemon. He accidentally even pushed one of the children, a Swablu, in the lake. It's parents were nowhere to be seen.

The cry of the young Pokemon stopped him in his tracks. Pokkoji turned around and saw the child was struggling. He didn't realize he was the one who caused this though. Wait, let me help you! He cried at the child as he rushed to the edge of the lake. He fired a string shot at the child and tried to pull him up. The problem was, he was not strong enough to pull him out. He tried very hard but at this rate he would get pulled in the lake himself. Would he admit he needed help? Not at all.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Hidon met Pokkoji's gaze and did not look away. This time, however, his cocky and confident grin was nowhere to be seen. Instead, he now wore an expression of anger with a hint of embarrassment. He had let this little guy hit him too hard one too many times. In his mind, he'd made the Caterpie look good enough as it was. Now, it was time to get serious. He clenched his claws into fists, wondering what he should do first. He considered ignoring his Fire-type attacks since he still didn't want to hurt the little guy too badly. But then he reconsidered. He needed to hit back hard. So...maybe just one Ember attack couldn't hurt. It was his weakest Fire-type attack he had but it would still probably do plenty of damage to a small Bug-type like this.

This time, Hidon was paying attention as the Caterpie launched his String Shot attack. Ha! He wasn't going to get caught in that so easily again! He learned his lesson from last time. Now that he was prepared for it, it was a simple matter for him to leap to the side, landing neatly on his feet and avoiding getting his legs caught again. "Heh. I told you you weren't gonna get another! Guess it's about time that I finally shut your mouth!" Hidon declared, opening his mouth and unleashing his planned counterattack.

A barrage of miniature flames emerged from his mouth, each one getting launched like a stream, aimed straight for Pokkoji. Little did he know, though, that that was likely exactly what the Caterpie had been expecting and that he was actually stepping deeper into his foe's trap.

Characters
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Pokkoji did notice the anger and embarrassment on the face of the Charmander now. He is finally going to get serious? That's about time. The more rewarding a win will be. The Caterpie really believed he could beat Charmander now with the right strategy.

As expected, his opponent dodged the String Shot and did exactly as he hoped. The Charmander said something and fired a barrage of small flames. "You shut my mouth? I will be shutting your mouth." The Caterpie said as he dodged the flames. They were more difficult to dodge than he thought but Pokkoji managed to avoid all of them and fired a String Shot right at the fire type's mouth. The charmander probably would not expect this, at least, Pokkoji hoped so.

The crowd seemed to be getting more and more impressed by how the Caterpie was holding up against the Charmander. The crowd has grown bigger since the start of the fight. Some children seemed to be rooting for the Caterpie to win now.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:44 pm

Hidon's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the Caterpie dodge all around his barrage of flames. His teeth clenched and he let out an audible growl of pure frustration. How could a little worm like this be so evasive?He had thought for sure that at least one of his Ember flames would hit! What was going on here? But then, as the dodging was coming to an end, the Caterpie said something that caused him to pause. Shut his mouth? How was this Caterpie going to go about shutting his-

"MPH!!" Hidon suddenly exclaimed as the String Shot Pokkoji fired his way smacked itself firmly against his mouth. The sticky substance accumulated, tying itself around his maw and snapping it shut. He couldn't believe this. Pokkoji had taken him completely by surprise yet again and struck him with a new way to utilize that String Shot of his. His head snapped backward slightly from the force of the collision and he grunted, stumbling backward for a couple of steps.  He quickly righted himself and began attempting to force his jaw open again...but the string was too strong. He couldn't even so much as budge his jaw. His mouth had been successfully shut and sealed off. Worse yet, that meant that Hidon was no longer able to breathe fire. And of course, his new Smokescreen move was off the table as well.

He growled and immediately turned his attention off of Pokkoji and straight to attempting to pull the sticky substance on his mouth off by hand. He began clawing at the webbing, trying to pry it off as best he could. But dang it, this stuff was sticky...and a lot harder to peel off than it looked without using flames.

Off to the side, he could hear the crowd growing more and more impressed by his opponent. It seemed like this kid was winning the crowd over little by little...and now, other little kids were cheering the Caterpie on. He could hardly believe that he was losing the crowd to a young worm like this!

Characters
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:14 pm

Pokkoji jumped up as the String Shot managed to hit it's mark. This Charmander kept falling for it. Or maybe Pokkoji was just lucky? Either way, the Charmander could not use his fire moves now. "I told you so." The Caterpie taunted. Surely, the Charmander was starting to look more and more pathetic. The Caterpie didn't get a single hit so far. He actually had thought the Charmander would be a challenge and even beat him but the Fire type hasn't even be able to hurt him. Surely, the Charmander should be putting up more of a fight, right?

Pokkoji shook his head and looked at the Charmander. I really had expected more.... As it was trying to get the webbing of his mouth, Pokkoji rushed towards the Fire Type, intending to Tackle him again. This Charmander should have taken him serious from the beginning.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:31 pm

"Mmm...MMM!" the Charmander growled in response to Pokkoji's extra taunt. He couldn't believe himself right now. This was the worst performance he'd ever had in a fight! Not even that stupid Absol had managed to embarrass him this much! Sure that fight had been just as one-sided, but at least there he had the excuse that an Absol was a very powerful Pokémon on its own. But this was just a Caterpie! How could he be losing this badly to a stupid little worm like that!? And worst of all, he had a crowd witnessing his pathetic display. He was barely putting up a fight at this point. And as each hit went on, they turned more and more against him and threw their support to the Caterpie.

Regardless, Hidon continued scratching at the webbing as furiously as he could, scraping bits of the substance off little by little. However, he was so distracted by the webbing keeping his mouth shut that he once again found himself paying no attention to the Bug-type Pokémon that was already starting to charge him yet again. And just like last time, Hidon was unable to react. The Caterpie dug its body mightily into his own once more.

"GMPH!" Hidon cried out through his String Shot muzzle. This time, there was no webbing on his feet to keep him in place. Instead of sinking to his knees, this time his entire body, being unprepared for the attack, was forced backward. His back slammed into the ground with a loud thud. His limbs were sprawled out, but the sole of his left foot was touching he grass, resulting in his left knee sticking up into the air.

He knew he couldn't stay like this, though. If he did, the Caterpie might realize that it would be able to pin him down by spitting more String Shots at his wrists and keeping them pressed to the ground like that. And so, he tried to start sitting up, hoping that Pokkoji would not notice such a golden opportunity. The last thing he needed was to be humiliated any further by this little runt....

Characters
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Pokkoji managed to hit the Charmander again and even let him fall down on his back. The crowd was getting more and more impressed as the Caterpie kept overpowering the "stronger" fire type. This time, he didn't stand up proudly like before. The Caterpie noticed the fire type was laying flat on his back with his arms spread out. This was a good opportunity to render the Charmander helpless.

The Caterpie noticed the Charmander was trying to get up. He had to hurry. "Oh no, I won't let you." Pokkoji said as he fired a String Shot at the arms of the Charmander. He did not want to miss chance like this. He might not get another one after all.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Hidon was only able to partially get up slightly before he suddenly felt something smack against his wrist. The String Shot slammed against his left arm and forced it right back down to he ground, quickly covering it and sticking solidly to the ground. Before he could react, another sudden blast of the sticky substance forced Hidon's right arm down as well. The Charmander's eyes widened as his body was forced back down again by his own arms. It quickly dawned on him what had just happened. His eyes widened slightly fearfully while he pulled at his arms as hard as he could. However, they were just as firmly stuck to the ground as his feet had been about a minute ago.

"Mph...!" he growled, still muffled from the string wrapped around his mouth. He pulled as hard as he could, but still seemingly to no avail. His embarrassed blush quickly returned as he realized the situation. He was rather helpless now. His arms were tied down and his mouth was shut tight. He was now completely at Pokkoji's mercy...and that very thought caused his blush to deepen slightly. He couldn't believe it. He was being humiliated by this Caterpie runt! How could he let this happen!?

Characters
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:22 pm

The crowd all started getting the same idea now. The fight was over. The Caterpie just had to keep tackling the Charmander until it was knocked out and he would win. It all seemed so clear. Pokkoji had other plans though.

He crawled closer to the Fire Type. Haha, I got you. You can't do anything now. The Caterpie said. He wasn't planning on just knocking out the Charmander. He was planning to make him realize he should never underestimate anyone, even if they are considered one of the weakest Pokemon and he has a type advantage over them.

Pokkoji jumped on his opponents stomach. Hehe, what shall I do with you now? Do you admit you lose? The boy said as he was bouncing up and down the stomach of the Charmander, as if it was a trampoline. This Charmander would be really stubborn if he didn't admit defeat. The crowd was a bit surprised by what the Caterpie did but seemed to find it fun to watch. How often would they see a Charmander getting beaten down by a Caterpie like this? Probably never again. Some where even laughing at it.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:52 pm

Hidon could tell by the crowd's murmuring that they believed that the fight was over. But as far as Hidon was concerned, this fight was NOT over. Not by a longshot. After all, if he accepted defeat from a Caterpie, he would be so humiliated.... He would never be able to live this down! And he'd have to hope to Arceus that Pilot never found out. He began pulling at his string shot bindings with renewed strength, trying desperately to pull them off of the ground. But no matter how hard he tried, it was useless.

He could only watch helplessly as Pokkoji crawled closer to him. And then there it was, the taunt he had expected. He growled a muffled growl, pulling at the bindings still harder yet. Deep down, he knew that the Caterpie was right. Pokkoji did have him now and there was nothing he could apparently do to protect himself. So then...what did the worm Pokémon plan to do from here? Was he going to just continue slamming his body against him with constant Tackles until he won the fight completely? After all, it wasn't like he could voice a surrender with his mouth tied up like it was.

But then the Caterpie leaped upward and came pressing down onto his stomach. "Mph...!" Hidon grunted, legs convulsing slightly when his weight came down on top of him. It didn't hurt much on its own, but it was like getting a 6-pound weight dropped onto his stomach so suddenly. And then Pokkoji continued to talk...before suddenly bouncing? "Mph...!" Hidon grunted again as he felt the Caterpie stomp down on top of his stomach and bounce up and down. He was clearly enjoying himself, using him like a trampoline. His humiliated blush deepened even further. He was being used as nothing more than a toy right now!

He looked around at the crowd that had gathered for the fight. He could see the amusement on their faces...they were enjoying watching the Caterpie toy with him like this. Some of them were even laughing at him! This only caused his embarrassed blush to deepen more, with his face taking on a rather bright red at this point. He glared back at the Caterpie and let out another muffled grunt as he stomped on his stomach again. "Mmm-mm...!" he growled between stomps, continuing into a string of incomprehensible, muffled words. Whatever he was saying, though, it had a hint of anger behind it.

Characters
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Pokkoji could tell the Charmander was not going to surrender. He really is stubborn. I think I made him angry too. Well, it is his fault really for underestimating me. The Caterpie stopped bouncing on the Fire type. "Do you admit I'm stronger than I look now?" You should never underestimate anyone." The Caterpie told his opponent. He was fully aware the Pokemon was not able to talk but he could still nod or shake his head in response.

The Caterpie was wondering what to do after that. Should I just end it? It must be pretty humiliating for him. I don't feel bad about doing this though. I could also toy with him more. Pokkoji stared at the Charmander. He had seen the blush of embarrassment and knew the fire type didn't like this at all. Of course he would be angry about this. Maybe he should apologize after the fight? Nah.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Finally, the Caterpie stopped bouncing on his stomach after a short while. There was still that six pounds of weight pressing down on it, but at least he wasn't constantly slamming down on top of him anymore. He growled at the Caterpie's question, more than eager to refuse. Of course, even he had to admit to himself that he had been wrong. He had believed that this fight would be easy due to the nature of his opponent. But of course, he still didn't think that the Caterpie was very strong. After all, the only reason he was doing as well as he was was because he had managed to hit him while he was distracted with those String Shots that locked him in place. In truth, Hidon had only taken two Tackle attacks thus far, and had not taken any significant damage. But of course, despite his complaints, the Caterpie was standing on top of him, looking ready to declare himself the winner.

He let out another muffled, angry response that was incomprehensible, but he quickly shook his head no, stubbornly refusing to accept his defeat. To him, this Caterpie wasn't strong. He had merely managed to pin him down with sticky webbing. But he had of course realized that he'd been wrong to underestimate what his opponent could do on form alone. He didn't recognize the Caterpie's strength...but he did know what his biggest mistake had been.

After all, if he hadn't been so distracted, he wouldn't have gotten hit by those String Shots and he'd have been the one standing tall in victory.

Characters
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:04 pm

The Caterpie could have known. So stubborn... I guess I will just end it then. There is no use in talking to him. He can't admit he was outsmarted by a Caterpie and lost. Well, it was a fun battle. I never thought I would beat a Fire type as a Caterpie.

Pokkoji jumped off the Charmander. He had done enough. He was getting kind of bored of this. "Well, since you won't admit you lost I will just have to knock you out now."The Caterpie said towards the fire type in front of him. He had enough fun with him for today. Pokkoji would beat this Charmander again the next time for sure, especially if he was a Butterfree. Then he would have a few more tricks up to his sleeve.

Pokkoji started tackling the Charmander. Although doing it repeatedly gave him a headache, he was not planning to stop until the Charmander was knocked out. The crowd was still watching closely. They would make sure to tell others about what they saw.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:26 am

Hidon grunted, despite the webbing stuck to his maw and muffling his voice. He once again resumed struggling against the webbing keeping his arms pinned to the ground. Well, at least the Caterpie had climbed off of him at last. Now he could concentrate without having to worry about six pounds of worm stomping on his stomach over and over again. But when he heard what Pokkoji had to say next, his eyes widened slightly. Well...at least that meant that the worm Pokémon was not going to be humiliating him in front of the crowd anymore. But that of course also meant that he was out of time. He had to pull free right now!

And sure enough, the caterpie began slamming his skull up against him once again, throwing full-body Tackle attacks at him over and over again. He let out an audible cry of pain with each blow, unable to do anything but take them. But he couldn't give up...he wouldn't let himself lose to a Caterpie! He would never be able to live that down! He renewed his struggle, biting down on his bottom lip in a desperate attempt to stop himself from crying out at the Tackles. And after a few seconds, he suddenly had an idea....

"Ngh...I-I won't...let you...beat me...!" Hidon growled, pulling at the strings keeping him down again. But this time, his body began to give off a blue aura, which quickly began to change shape and take a draconic form. "GRAH!" he suddenly shouted, using the strength granted to him by his Dragon Rush to pull his arms even harder. Finally, at long last, his arms were pulled free from their web prison and he was able to roll away from the Caterpie's onslaught of Tackle attacks.

"H-haha!" he exclaimed loudly. "How about that, Wormy!? Now get ready to see the leader of Team Rising's secret weapon!" Then, with that, he immediately rushed forward, the draconic aura shifted to focus around his arm. And he then swung his right fist forward, hoping to slam  his powerful Dragon Rush punch into the Caterpie, hoping to slam him into the ground. In his mind...there was no way that this could go any other way.

Characters
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:26 pm

The Caterpie kept tackling the Charmander over and over again. It was actually pretty tiring. The crowd was cheering the boy on. He was getting so close to winning. He could not lose now. Pokkoji landed another tackle when he noticed something weird going on with the Charmander. Some kind of blue aura appeared around his body. What is this? It looks so weird? Is the Charmander ill or something? Did I hit him too hard? Thoughts were running through the Caterpie's head. Suddenly, he noticed what was going on as the Charmander managed to free himself.

"Uh-oh. This is not good." The Caterpie said as he backed away. The crowd held in their breath as the Fire type got free. Pokkoji watched as his opponent rushed towards him. He knew he would not be able to dodge the attack. There was only one thing he could try to do. Instead of trying to dodge, Pokkoji tried hitting the Charmander right in the stomach.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 am

Hidon's claws were tightly clenched into a ball, his arm had been pulled back, fist poised to strike using the power of the dragon-shaped aura surrounding it. He was standing tall, finally ready to bring this battle to its real end. The only way this fight was ever destined to end, with the Charmander standing tall over the defeated Caterpie, as one would usually expect. Usually, he didn't like beating small and weak Pokémon like this of course. But during this fight, he'd been completely stomped and utterly humiliated. He had completely ticked him off at this point. He was going to make sure that this guy felt everything he had. And when he saw the Caterpie back away, he felt more and more confident. He swung his Dragon Rush punch down.

This was it...finally, his moment had-!

SMACK!

Suddenly, Hidon's eyes went wide and all of his momentum stopped. His mouth went wide as he gasped in pain and he felt his breath leave him. He then cast his gaze downward...and saw the green worm's head embedded firmly inside of his gut once again, just as it had been near the beginning of their fight. He coughed hard and quickly stumbled backward, trying to back away from the Caterpie and any further attacks to his midsection. His arms instinctively folded over his stomach as he let out a cough.

"Wh...what was...th-that's not...." he groaned, unable to complete any of his sentences without running short on breath. He felt his legs shaking...until finally, they gave out on him. He sank uselessly to his knees, still covering his stomach in pain. A moment later, he fell forward, collapsing to the ground at the Pokkoji's feet, limbs sprawled out again. This time, though...his body stopped moving.

It would seem that that last attack from Pokkoji had been enough to drain Hidon of the last of his strength. He'd finally been knocked completely out! That left the Caterpie as the winner of their little scuffle, and without having taken even a single hit!

Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should not be fighting here   We should not be fighting here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We should not be fighting here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: