Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rising to the Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission:

{Energy: 23 - 5 (entry) = 18}

Hidon bore a grin as he stepped into the trees of the familiar Pecha Forest. He had been here plenty of times before in the past for training and gathering supplies for himself, of course. But now that he had finally rounded up his team and both members had spent some extra time training and preparing themselves for their first outing...it was time. And Hidon could not hold back his excitement. At long last, he had formed his own team at the Grassveil Guild. Sure, his partner wasn't exactly a perfect teammate, but the two would definitely keep pushing each other to be the best that they could be, to never lose out to the other. And now, they were ready to see the results of their recent training. It was time to go on their first adventure together as a team.

The two had previously agreed on which mission to take for themselves, and when they were going to actually go out and accomplish it. They would give each other plenty of time to train and prepare. And now, the day was finally here. so, Hidon had taken the time to drop by the Guild's bulletin boards, take the mission for his team, and immediately make his way down to the forest. The two had agreed to meet near the entrance, but still inside the forest.

Hidon soon found himself in a clearing and he nodded to himself. This would be the easiest place for his teammate to find him; he was out in the open and it would be pretty easy to spot from the air, more than likely. He set the bag that the Guild had given him onto the ground and allowed himself to lean up against a nearby tree. Now, all he had to was wait for that Taillow to show up. Until then, he began to think about when the two of them had first met and that first battle that they'd shared. Back then, Pilot had managed to beat him (with the assistance of some stupid trees of course)...and now, he was going to get the chance to prove that that win had just been nothing more than a fluke.

The Charmander grinned in excitement, looking to the sky to see any sigh of that familiar Taillow plumage. As soon as they appeared, showed up, then the fun could finally begin.

Last edited by Digizel on Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:03 am

Pilot slowly but surely began to open his eyes, having been roused awake by Raze's poking and prodding. The first thing he noticed was a pressure on his back... Something (or someone) was pinning him to the ground. "Ugh... Wh-what the hell happened...?" The tiny swallow asked nobody in particular, rubbing the side his face and wincing. It felt sore to the touch. That's gonna leave a mark, He thought to himself, sighing when he imagined himself with a black eye. Did someone punch me or something? 

The Taillow gasped when he finally began to realize what had happened. He squirmed to get up, but the weight on top of him prevented him from moving. "Ack... G-get off of me, plumpkin!" He squawked, blushing in embarrassment. How could he have been knocked out in a single punch? Hidon wasn't even that strong! In their last fight, he had actually taken a few swings from the lizard, and while they weren't particularly pleasant, he still managed to win. Must've been a lucky shot... Pilot bitterly told himself.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:40 pm

{Energy: 20 + 5 (Trap) – 6 (Items) – 22 (Pokémon) = 0}

Hearing a slight chuckle, Hidon turned his attention from the unconscious bird beneath his foot to the nearby Minun. Raze's words passed over him and he couldn't help but allow a slight blush of embarrassment to appear on his face. That little rat had actually called him nothing but a mere fan? “H-hmph!” he grumbled in response. “I'm not just some stupid fan of yours or something. I just thought that it was appropriate, that's all. I don't need to use your style of anything. Not when I'm obviously so much better already.” He couldn't help but force a slight smirk to appear on his face and he quickly turned away again. Of course, that smirk was just that: forced. He recalled their last match quite clearly. But hey, at least it had been a close one, right...?

Before Hidon could further enjoy his victorious pose, Raze had started to come over to him,, a large stick in his grip. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the sight. He knew exactly what the Minun planned to do with that and he allowed himself to be grateful that it wasn't the other way around this time. He'd have been rather annoyed if he had been constantly prodded by a stick until he woke after being stomped so thoroughly.

“If you think I'm going anywhere, you're kidding yourself. I'm not moving from this position until Pilot realizes what he looks like.” Hidon replied with a smirk. He had finally managed to defeat Pilot in a battle. He wasn't going to let it go so easily; he was going to savor this victory for all it was worth. He might end up making Pilot challenge him to a rematch, but what did he care? He'd won this fight, what makes him think he'd lose another? In truth, it might have been simply one lucky blow that had won him this fight, but as far as Hidon was concerned, it was just a regular one-hit knockout. But in the moment, he was merely thinking about his own victory.

A moment later, Raze's stick began prodding into the Taillow's side, causing a slight chuckle to escape from Hidon's mouth. It was a rather amusing sight to be sure: Pilot unconscious under his foot while Raze poked him with a stick and tried to wake him. At first, however, it seemed like Raze's attempts were for naught, as Pilot didn't even budge. The Minun tossed the stick into the bushes nearby, apparently ready to give up. Then, without warning, Raze began to talk...and talk.

To be honest, Hidon had already started blocking the little guy out. Every word that Raze let out went right into one ear and out the other. That was, at least, until the Minun was interrupted by a sudden coughing fit. That quickly recaptured his attention. “Whoa...hey, Half Pint, you alright? That didn't sound-”

But Hidon was stopped when he felt movement beneath his raised foot. He quickly looked back down and grinned slightly at the sight. Pilot was waking up! It seemed that Raze's constant poking had done its job after all; Pilot had just had a bit of a delayed reaction. He supposed he couldn't really blame the bird after being thrown completely for a loop by that final punch of his. He couldn't help himself now; a large grin plastered itself onto his expression. He looked down at Pilot, just waiting for that moment of realization to strike.

Finally, there it was. “Heheh!” Hidon burst out laughing when the Taillow gasped and finally began squirming. For a moment, he actually pressed down a bit harder onto Pilot's back, though he was careful to not make it too hard that it would begin to hurt...too much. “Finally realized it, huh? That's right, bird brain, I punched you one time and you went out like a light! That's what happened!” He let out a loud laugh as he held the position for a few seconds longer.

As much as he loved this dominant position, though, he knew that it couldn't last much longer. They had a mission to complete, after all. “Alright, c'mon, runt let's get moving. We've got a mission to finish. And I want to see you with that bright pink plumage as quickly as possible!” He let out another round of laughter, though he did remember to actually lift his foot off of his teammate this time, finally allowing the Taillow to rise again. His laughter stopped, however, when his gaze was set upon Raze once again. “...Oh, right. Sorry about that, man.” he said, stepping over toward him. “Here, take this.” He opened his palm and revealed a Pecha Berry gripped within it. “Found it on the ground just a bit ago, when Pilot slammed me up against that tree. Must've fallen down or something. Anyway, I picked it up, ready to put it back in my bag, but you seem like you need it more than I do. So...here.”
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:10 pm

Energy: 10 + 1 (new page) = 11

With one quick motion, Raze swiped the berry and wolfed it down. As expected, the Pecha Berry worked its ways and soon alleviated the pressured feeling in the mouse's chest. The Minun took a huge gasp of air, letting it out with a relieved look on his face. "Phew, much better! Thanks, I needed that. Got into a fight with something that looked like eggs, and suddenly it got harder to breathe!" he explained with an apologetic smile. If there was one thing Raze was known to do, it was to get into the worst situations and not know what would be going on until it really took a toll on him. Usually, his older sibling would be nearby to bail him out when he needed it, but not this time. For all he knew, she was all the way across the world and probably not coming back for a while.

With his predicament aside, the Electric type brought his attention back to Pilot and sighed. "Come on, Pilot, how does Hidon beat you? I beat him. Wait... That means I'm the strongest one here right now! Yes!" he celebrated with a giggle. To anyone watching, it would be pretty pathetic knowing that of the three explorers, the happy-go-lucky and forgetful rodent was the strongest at the time. It was already quite amazing that Hidon himself had managed to take down the Taillow with such an unexpected turn of events in the first place.

"Now that that's over with, guess I need to go with you to watch you get dyed, Pilot. Hey, I might get a little something for myself while I'm at it! But anyways, what now? I kinda got sidetracked by the battle." Raze stated, blanking out on the real reason that the trio was out in Pecha Forest in the first place. Was it for some sort of initiation or something? Was it a job and he was already in the team? Was it just something to keep him entertained for the day? The mouse simply didn't remember.

MCLikeANinja carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EE1XNfK , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 WYrEDCu , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 D79y4LB , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 PH4C7tP , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 P6v4XNN , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 PopjRW4 , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 HUdHrl3 , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 RvuSukW , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 XNK8rgs , Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 1:56 pm

[Energy: 35 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 36]

Pilot winced as his partner pressed down harder on his chest. Arceus, would it kill you to lose a few pounds? The bird thought, but didn't say because of the position he was in. Flinging fat jokes wasn't going to help him get up any faster. "W-well, so what? You just got a lucky shot on me! Doesn't mean anything!" He piped, a heavy blush showing through his feathers as the Charmander laughed at him. And now Raze, the team's idiot, saw himself as the strongest of the three? Does... Does that mean I'm the weakest link?

The thought of being the team's deadweight was absolutely mortifying to the bird. He quickly pushed the notion out of his brain, hoping that it would never return. Just focus on the mission, Pilot thought to himself, slowly getting up and rising to his feet when Hidon lifted his foot. He dusted his sides off, looking disgusted with himself. "Let's just worry about that stupid Pidgey," He mumbled quietly. Maybe if he managed to defeat the outlaw, he could regain some of his pride...
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:23 am

{Energy: 0 + 1 (Natural Regen) = 1}

"Pft," was Hidon's initial response to Pilot's accusation. "Lucky shot? As if. That was a perfectly timed, intentional blow right when you let your guard down. I kicked your ass in one hit and you know it, Feathers!" He showed off a wide smirk, making sure that Pilot got a good view of his expression before finally turning away and acknowledging Raze once more. He had taken the Pecha Berry and wolfed it right down. It was always interesting to see the effects of a berry take place before his very eyes. He had barely batted an eye before Raze's usual vigor had returned.

"No problem, Half Pint." Hidon replied. "But don't start thinking you're the best of us. Not by a longshot. Not as long as I'm around anyway." He chuckled, flashing a grin to the short, mouse Pokémon. "You may have beaten me last time, but that was then and this is now. You wouldn't stand a chance if we had a rematch!" Of course, even he wasn't stupid enough to have another match so soon. His fight with Pilot had worn him out. He would never admit it to the bird's face, but he had been lucky to come out of that with his consciousness. Truth be told, he could tell that Pilot was a lot stronger than he was. He would really need to buckle down if he wanted that to change anytime soon.

He glanced over at the Taillow and nodded, quickly trying to change the subject again. "Anyway, Bird Brain's right. We need to find this...bully Pidgey or whatever and take him down. Once we do that, we can head back and claim our reward at the Guild." He then looked over at Raze. "Heh...and who knows? Pull your weight out here and you just might find yourself filling the third slot of our team. So try to keep up. Heh...man, part of me hopes he's got a little gang or something. It seems like it'd be too easy to beat one little Pidgey with all three of us here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising to the Challenge    Rising to the Challenge  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rising to the Challenge
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4