Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 am

First topic message reminder :

@scairlet - Here we go! Hope its fine.

Mei's eyes twitched as she heard another loud shriek as a young Pokemon splashed around by the pond. The Eevee was spending her time in a shade by the tree, watching Pokemon splash around. She was fine with them... as long as they don't get too close. They remind her too much of her back then... young... naive... Mei's tail swung from side to side. Try not to remember much about the past. Her inner thoughts told her. Mei sighed, and placed her head on her paws. She should try and get some sleep as seen that she has plans to go on a dungeon in the night.

The sun was beginning to set by the time she woke up. The Pokemon around her was supposedly long gone. Mei stood up and stretched, flexing her legs. The Eevee gazed up and closed her eyes contently. The view and the shade was really great. She might spare some time before getting ready for the night.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:30 am

Aha, did I… um… annoy Mei a bit too much? Katsumi grinned sheepishly. Whoops! I suppose I got a little too carried away in this ‘make Mei talk’ plan. Katsumi watched as Mei stepped onto a small rock. But how am I supposed to get her to open up to me? Is that even possible? Argh! She’s wayyyy too complicated. Sighing Katsumi knew there was only one thing left to do and that was to be blunt with the Eevee.

Climbing onto the rock, she stood beside Mei. “Hey, hey, hey Meeeiiiii! Please can you tell me something?” Without waiting for the reply Katsumi started talking again. “Why do you dislike me so much and why won’t you be friends with me?”  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Mei's ears flattened as the Dratini approached her. The Eevee was already worn out from her meeting with this Pokemon. She sighed a little, twisting around and starting to give her tail an awkward lick to try and dry it up faster. "Its because... I'm not use with crazy, rowdy and loud Pokemon around me. Especially one who asks so much questions." Mei said, in between licks. "So I tend to keep away. But you're really persistent. For even one moment, I actually thought that you were mad! Raving mad! Holding out a kind of disease I heard from my travels." Mei stretched out one soggy paw into the air and giving it a tentative lick. She placed it down wearily. She was more than tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Ahhh, so Mei thought that I was mad and that madness was contagious! She then acted weirdly because she didn’t want to become mad as well! That’s why she was acting strangely! Everything’s making sense now…

Turning to the Eevee, Katsumi had realised that talking bluntly seemed to be the best way to get her to respond so Katsumi continued talking in that way. “Tee hee! I now understand why you were acting weirdly before, it’s because you thought that I was mad! Hmmm, but why would you think that I was mad in the first place? Haven’t you had much contact with other Pokemon?” The Dratini smiled sympathetically. Not having company was just awful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Mei hung her head a little as the Dratini's words, she swished her tail, sending a few droplets of water everywhere. She was starting to shiver. The night was going to be a cold one. "No. I haven't exactly been meeting other Pokemon." The Eevee said quietly. "I normally continue on my journey alone. Without anybody." She could here the sympathy in the other Pokemon's voice. For once in her life, she didn't snap and tell the other Pokemon to keep their pity to themselves. Mei never loved being pitied upon. Every time a Pokemon said that, it was as if they were faking it--exaggerating it in front of her. But the Dratini was sincere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:43 am

Katsumi shivered slightly when she heard those words. Wow! Here I am freaking out every time I’m alone but then there’s this Eevee who says she’s always alone! Wow… I would hate to live my life the way she does…

Even though things were clearing up a bit and Katsumi was starting to understand Mei, there were still quite a few things that Katsumi didn’t understand. “But why have you been alone for so long? What about your family? Weren’t they able to keep you company?” If Mei’s family had left her alone for such a long time, there was definitely something wrong with them. Like my parents... Katsumi thought darkly before instinctively forcing the thought away. As long as she had company, everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:44 am

Mei's eyes visibly darkened at the mention of her family. A small snarl started to form in her throat, as Mei's ears started to flatten. It was all coming back to her, in a big ugly rush. The faces, the leaves and the small village. Mei's agitation rose. She could remember the faded images of her already gone Mother and Father who never came back, and the scent of her Foster Mother--even the voice of her brother. "I had a really complicated past, and I'd like to forget about it. I tried! I swear I tried!" The Eevee said, ducking her head tears of anger mixed with sadness starting to form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 am

Katsumi froze. She had no idea what to do now. Did I… um… say something bad? Confusion was rushing through Katsumi. Pokemon needed to cry sometimes and Katsumi knew this. But it didn’t mean that she had any idea on how to deal with them!

Okay, now think! Well… I’ve heard what happens in novels is that when a character cries the other character says something REALLY inspiring and then the crying character stops crying and tells the other character everything. But… what inspiring thing can I say… ARGH! I DON’T KNOW!

So Katsumi opened her mouth and said something really inspiring. “Uh, well, right now I’m REALLY, REALLY confused... so... um... please can you explain to me what you’re so worked up about?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:56 am

Mei cracked a small smile at the Dratini. Her vision was already starting to haze in tears. She quickly wiped them away. One must never show weakness to another. "Well.. you see... I was abandoned by my original parents and taken in by a kind family. And because of some stupid blunder I made, they all died, which is why I don't like talking about my history and that such." There was the entire truth. Short and sweet. Everything down in two or so sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:07 am

Katsumi’s grin returned to her face once again. She could finally understand this Eevee and why she was acting weird! The Dratini was glad that she could finally fully understand the Eevee but she wasn’t exactly sure on how to reassure her. Going with her instincts, Katsumi attempted to say something nice to the Eevee. “That really sucks, you haven’t exactly had the easiest past have you?” As she spoke Katsumi’s grin became warmer. “But I think you are quite mentally strong, I mean, being alone for such a long time and shouldering a past like that… you definitely deserve a lot more credit.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:50 am

(OCC: I guess the thread is ending soon. Last page?)

Mei was shocked by the Dratini's words. Its not everyday she received a compliment from another Pokemon. The Eevee ducked her head shyly. "I-its not like that! I mean.. uh..." Mei was lost for words. She couldn't exactly think of anything more to say. Her fur was drying, faster than expected. It was midway dried. "So you wanna go hunting berries?" The Eevee asked, standing up. "It's dark. We can leave now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:18 pm

[OOC: Yup! We’re practically finished but how about we just finish the page? We would only need to make four more posts.]

Katsumi’s violet eyes widened a little in the darkness, reflecting the Dratini’s surprise and joyfulness. She was finally getting along with the Eevee! It was hard and challenging but she managed it!

After looking at the Eevee for what seemed like quite a long moment, Katsumi blinked, her eyes melting back into their normal bubbly expression. FINALLY! I DID IT! MISSION SUCCESS! I finally managed to make Mei become friends with me! I’m just WAYYYYY too amazing!

Katsumi laughed happily and stood up, her tail swishing excitedly. “THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BERRY HUNTING! LET’S GO!” Katsumi exclaimed before bounding ahead of Mei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 pm

[OCC: Yeah, that was what I was thinking ^^ ]

Mei nodded. "Slow down, you might trample some in the dark." The Eevee said, starting to walk towards a nearby bush and gently parting out the leaves around it, sniffing for any berry scent. There it was, a small oran berry. Mei gently picked it up. "Here we go." She said, nudging it towards the Dratini. "You can have first bite." She said softly, a little bit surprised at her cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:47 pm

WOW! She’s practically like a new Pokemon! She was probably always like this but now one ever knew because she didn’t get a chance to express her emotions to other Pokemon until now.

“Sure!” Katsumi opened her mouth wide and consumed about three quarters of the berry without realising it. The berry was delicious! Whilst munching on the berry, the Dratini made strange, obvious noises to express how awesome the berry was. After she digested the mouthful of Oran Berry Katsumi looked back at Mei who was holding the other quarter. ‘Whoops! Did I eat a bit too much?” Katsumi asked whilst grinning apologetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 am

(OCC: 3 more posts! :O)

"We can always find more berries." Mei said dismissively, standing up. "Okay, let's go." The Eevee stood up, starting to walk towards the direction of the small pond, sniffing around the bushes around her. The Dratini behind her looked extremely excited. Not like she didn't mind. She didn't mind, unless the Dratini splashes her in water again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:51 am

[OOC: We’re almost done! :P]

“FOOD! FOOD! FOOOOODDD!” Katsumi chanted as she bounded all around the area. The Dratini would approach one bush and then eat all the berries she could find on that bush. After that she would then rush over to another bush and then another, excitedly devouring every berry in her path. It was a wonder how the Dratini didn’t get poisoned or paralysed or get some other random disease.

After eating to her heart content, Katsumi plopped onto the ground. She slowly opened her violet eyes and took in the pretty scenery of the small pond. As Katsumi turned her head to watch the ripples in the small pond she sighed happily whilst she digested her meal. Life sure is tasty…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]    The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Dragon [Katsumi]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next