Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Vending Machine

Go down 
+7
Maxiorc
Nocive
thekyle96
zashonfire
Suds
Sakura
Wistuffly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Vending Machine - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the vending machine! Put anything in it, anything! Perhaps you'd like to put in a television, or a quarter, or even a person, like Ripple! Who knows what you'll get? Why, the person who posts next, of course!
For example, say Alice puts a pistol into the vending machine. Bob, who is next in line, sees Alice get bullets in return! Bullets that are going at a speed of 4000 feet per second and straight at her ch-OH GOD, IS SHE DEAD?!
So, after witnessing that traumatizing event, Bob decides to play it safe and put in a... let's say a quarter.
I, being the boring person I am, find that Bob has received a candy bar in return! YAY!
So, feeling confident that Alice's fate is not mine, I shall put in my ham sandwich. What will I get in return? That's for you to decide!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:17 am

You run into an infinite portal loop, and are now forced to infinitely fall until you die of age/starvation/dehydration.

I insert a portal gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:05 am

You got a portal which you dropped and oops I pushed you into the portal! Now you're in space~

I insert a dollar bill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:12 pm

you get a million dollars worth of counterfeit money, congratulations. I put in navi from legend of zelda so she will just freaking SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:20 pm

You get five Navis.

I insert a dice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:00 pm

You get two die.

I insert whipped cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:43 pm

You get a creamed whip.

I insert a mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:50 pm

you get the amazing mirror.

I put in yo mama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:24 am

You get yo papa.

I insert a drill rifle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:48 am

out comes a drill rifle with a chainsaw duct taped to it. RUN. i insert Estrios with a bomb i tied to his back because im evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:57 am

You get a few mutilated parts of Estrios (Weight: 1, Value: 1).

I insert a postcard from Paris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:04 am

out comes the eifle tower, crushing you and blowing up the vending machine. i insert a pie-flavored pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:57 pm

You get a cake-flavored cake.
I insert a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:19 pm

((I just knew it was gonna be the Eiffel Tower...))

You get a truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:10 pm

You put in nothing and therefore got a retarded clone of yourself. I insert a porta potty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:31 am

You get a toilet.

I insert something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vending Machine
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next