Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Red Hues of Sunset

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Red Hues of Sunset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Red Hues of Sunset   Red Hues of Sunset - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russell 16

No notes.

Bright like fire and dark like embers. Yellow like the sun at it's highest point of the day, and orange like the last dregs of light before the night.

Russell couldn't help but stand and stare in awe of the brightly coloured leaves of Fallen Leaf Copse, every time he came here. There was something so beautiful and moving about the harmony of so many hues that was so stunning. Just when you thought you'd spotted all the possible hues of red and yellow, you'd find another within the leafy branches.

The young Burmy hung from one of the forest's trees, his coiled antenna curling around the wood of the branch to prevent him from falling off. From here, he held his notepad in two of his stubby legs, using the psychic type hidden power he possessed to hold the pen, scribbling down all of the metaphors and descriptive comparisons he could think of to describe the leaves.

Like all Burmy, Russ had taken on a cloak based on the environment he was in, his leafy plant cloak being made up of reds, yellows and oranges rather than greens as that was what was readily available in the autumn paradise.

Last edited by Solilo on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

Poké : 1986

Red Hues of Sunset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hues of Sunset   Red Hues of Sunset - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Giles was about to dive head into his search of the leaf, but then realized that he came rather ill prepared. He probably did not have the daylight to start his search. He gave a long sigh and said, “In case you haven’t realized, shuckles are not the fastest species, so it would probably be night if I started my search. But don’t you worry Russel, I will be back here, and then I’ll show you my leaf!” he said. He turned around and headed back the way he came to prepare for his journey back out here.
Back to top Go down

Red Hues of Sunset
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The West :: Fallen Leaf Copse-
Jump to: