Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Johann Strauss II, Voices of Spring, Katie could hear the music all the way from out in the garden. She sighed, laying back on the grass and looking up into the night sky. She could see the stars clearly in the night sky. She was in her casual clothes, her tyrantrum curled into a small ball on her chest as it dozed off.

The school was holding a party, it was a formal party, one of those fancy dinner parties. She never liked those, so she decided not to attend. It was not a requirement to attend, but it was strongly encouraged. She was not one to wear a dress, so she opted out. She could see the different constellations in the sky, gazing at them while chewing on her gum. She was bored, almost regretting opting out of the party since a vast majority of the school had gone there for an extra credit point or two.

She couldn't go now, it was too late...right? Even if she went and borrowed someone's dress there was no way this Queen of the School was going to attend that fancy pansy party! She sighed, conflicted with herself as she lay in the midst of the school's garden, alone.

--

Jesse tugged at his collar, this stupid thing was choking him. He hated suits, he hated these kinds of parties, he hated all of this. Even more his sister was probably around here somewhere.

The ballroom of the school was massive, lots of elaborate foods and treats had been prepared for some special guests from the government. The school also wanted to welcome their newest students, so they threw an elaborate eloquent party and even constructed a ballroom for the purpose of it. He hated how pretentious this school could be, almost made him glad he was rejected by it.

The middle of the ballroom was reserved for the dancers, he stuck to the sidelines towards the wall. He did not want to be any part of this, he was here to snag a few pokemon under the noses of their master's. There was another Sinner with him along with some normal students that already had pokemon. They were all in disguise of course, since they would probably be recognized by the elite four.

His tyrannitar was seated on his shoulder, clinging to his shirt for dear life so it did not fall. He had a completely different hair style than he usually had, wore glasses, and tried to avoid eye contact with anybody that might know him. This was the scout mission, look for good pokemon to grab and follow the user until they're alone. Once they're alone, knock them out or kill if need be and hide the body before taking their pokemon. There's a hoothoot student at the edge of school grounds that will take the pokemon off their hands and transport them all to the Jupiter Academy once they're finished.

Jesse just hoped his sister wouldn't be here. She'd recognize him even if he wore a wig and had a facial change. He needed to calm down a bit, everything would be fine. His outer appearance appeared smooth and casual, if anyone asked he was simply a new student that's here for the food rather than the party. He leaned against a tall pillar that supported a balcony for the inside of the room, scanning the room and looking for some interesting pokemon while his Tyrannitar crawled to his other shoulder after almost falling as Jesse leaned.

((Les go peeps make shiz happen!))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:50 pm

"Getting the woman tipsy may make her creature suspicious, though," Aryxim said quietly, looking around to make sure that no-one was listening to their conversation.

As her eyes darted around, she spotted a couple dancing near the two sinners, and a chill washed over her. She recognized the two students from her time at Juniper. They were part of the Elite Four, and would certainly recognize her if they looked too closely at her or Auros.

She twitched noticeably, and made to nudge her companion. "Careful, Elite Four at three o'clock!" she hissed as quietly as she could while still making herself heard to her fellow sinner. She cocked her head in the direction of the two dancers, and unconsciously tried to back away.

In doing so, she brought herself into the aim of fire of the Flygon above her, and she fell with a cry of shock as a cheesecake splattered all over her head. Cheesecake chunks flew everywhere: getting tangled in her hair, tiara, and all over Auros. The Aurorus let out a shriek of his own, disgruntled at getting the sticky substance all over his body.

Aryxim pushed herself to her feet and glared in the direction of the Flygon -who had landed on one of the Elite Four's head, trying to hide in her short blonde hair. Aryxim's glare fell into a worried frown as her embarrassment faded into a cold fear. Surely they'd recognize her!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:51 am

Reese's cheerful laughter trailed off gently when Aryxim got to her feet and glared straight at where Dusty had landed in her hair. That wasn't just a random freshman... that was one of the seven sinners, specifically one that had originally been a student of Juniper Academy. Trying her hardest not to let her realisation show on her face, she turned her attention back to dancing with Zeke as if to avoid the consequences of dropping cheesecake on a 'complete stranger'. A few well placed steps and she switched positions so that Zeke was facing Aryxim.
"She's a sinner," she whispered, making sure that Zeke had a good enough view to confirm Reese's words for himself without having to glance over his shoulder.

Turning her attention to her Flygon, she clicked her tongue to draw Dusty's attention.
"Dusty, keep an eye on her. We can't cause a panic with all these new students but hell if i'm just gonna let her just wander around in here," she frowned in a hushed whisper, keeping her back to Aryxim so that she didn't give away the fact that she was speaking.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Managing to maneuver himself while Reese turned the two of them around, he blinked as Reese mentioned that there was a sinner there. Despite the news, the blink was his only real sign of recognition of the comment. Glancing over Reese's shoulder for a second, he looked to the girl that had been victim of their little cheese-cake drop and brought his gaze back to Reese quickly.
"Well. Now it's a party, isn't it?" He remarked with a bit of a smirk, managing to keep up with Reese's dancing as he thought some things through.
"This isn't exactly a good place to let things get out of hand. I think we should keep our eyes out for any others, and probably try and move things elsewhere." Zeke suggested, before taking a step back from his dance partner. Making a quick sort of bow to her, he chuckled before turning away and walking off towards the buffet table. Quickly grabbing a couple of napkins, he turned and started to walk over towards the unfortunate, cheesecake'd sinner.

"Hey, you look like you could use some of these. Unless the cheesecake is supposed to go with the dress. In which case I give you a solid 7/10 on it." He grinned as he walked up to her, managing to act pretty casual about the whole thing. Standing by, he didn't seem to pay any attention to Jesse, simply holding the napkins out to Aryxim.
"Don't think I've seen you around here before. You must be one of the new students, right?" He continued to say, trying to make some ignorant small-talk with the sinner.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Jesse blinks in surprise as a cheesecake is dropped onto Ary, a student approaches her, offering a napkin and making some comment on the name of the dress. The Sinner remained calm, blinking as the elite four member came close. His tyrannitar joined in on the act, tilting his head as the elite student approached. He remained silent, tempted to pretend to be a nerdy new student and ask if he was one of the elite despite him knowing full well that this was Zeke.

Shit, Zeke was here. If Kimbark decided to go rogue from the plan then they'd be in trouble. Kimbark had an advantage over most of the Elite and teachers, some couldn't even touch the guy. Jesse decided to simply play dumb and keep silent, looking a bit nervous even like a new student would. He no longer knew this "Aryxim" person or whoever she was. Who was she? He certainly didn't know!

--

He's blocking her path. Jawz can't roar and she doesn't have anything slicing to even try to free him of the chains. She's forced off the Tyrantrum in order to avoid a slice of the scythe. Jaws is trying to scratch off the chains using his hind legs.

The two are battling now, although it was completely one sided. Katie couldn't touch him, every swing she sent at him just slipped right through him as if it were nothing. She growled in frustration as she either blocked or dodged each swipe. There was a point where the scythe got caught on her hammer, and she tried to launch herself forward to kick him in the gut, but he maneuvered out of the way just in time with a twirl as if he were dancing.

"See? Isn't this dance fun?" He chimed. Katie felt a chill down her spine, she's lost sight of him now. Jawz is still trying to get the chains off, prioritizing getting help from others since he can do nothing to Kimbark. The girl is looking around frantically, her eyes widen as she feels something like a finger running along her spine on her upper back. She turns and thrashes her hammer around to see Kimbark snickering and "Taking" every hit.

"Scared you didn't I?" he teased.

"F*ck off," She snarled.

A frown grew on his mouth, "Swearing isn't appropriate for a lady you know? Have you no manners?" The tone of voice grew to a more condescending attitude as he spoke, "There's no room in this world for women without manners, I'm sorry ol'Katie, we're going to have to put you down!" He wipes away a fake tear before a sinister grin appears on his face once more as he brandishes the scythe.

She looks to Jawz, no progress. This wasn't good at all, what was she going to do?

Wait...there was one thing she could do...yes... that's it! She'll do that!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Aryxim did her best impression of an ice sculpture as one of the Elite Four approached her with some napkins, offering them to her with an easy smile and small talk. She accepted the napkins numbly, hardly daring to believe her supposed luck. Was it truly possible that the guy -Zeke, wasn't that his name?- did not recognize her? She was wearing a disguise, though it really wasn't much of one.

Maybe they were stupid enough to not expect anything to happen at this party? Maybe their guards were down? Or maybe this was just a ruse and they just didn't want to make a scene. Like the good little Elite Four they were. Now that the thought had crossed Aryxim's mind, this seemed far more likely than them not recognizing her. Well, two could play at this game.

"While I do love me a bit of cheesecake, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I said I'd swim in it if possible," Aryxim joked, relaxing her stiff stance. She glanced over at Jesse casually, tilting her head the slightest bit before returning her gaze to Zeke. She only hoped that Jesse would get the message to get the hell away from her and slip off into the crowd unnoticed while he still could.

"I am new, yes," She said to Zeke, answering his question casually. "But I've been hanging around for a while, wanting to get into the Academy, so you've likely seen me around before." She said, in case he really hadn't recognized her, but felt that she was familiar.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:12 am

Well, at least she had a sense of humor, and she didn't seem to show any signs of suspecting that he and Reese had caught onto her. That was a pretty good start to things. Zeke laughed a bit as Aryxim made her remarks, holding his hands up and giving a sort of shrug.

"Great, a newbie with a sense of humor. I like that. I'm sure I've seen you around before, all things considered. Not like I get off campus very often." He remarked, keeping a grin up despite knowing who he was dealing with. It wasn't the easiest task, all things considered. He knew the kinds of things she and the other Sinners had done, and what they were all responsible for. All the things they hadn't been able to keep the other students safe from.

Quickly trying to push the thoughts out of his mind, the elite student re-positioned himself between Jesse and Aryxim, pointing out into the crowd, though to who exactly his finger was pointing to, was probably hard to tell, considering the amount of people dancing out there.
"You see, ah, I just came to give an apology of sorts. On behalf of myself and a friend. Let's just say, that cheesecake wasn't aimed for you." He explained, waving an arm out in a gesture towards the crowd, still not confirming any specific partner and crime, though he did give a glance to Reese, nodding his head for a moment.
"But, if anyone asks, it wasn't us, alright? Sometimes random stuff just falls from the sky." He stated the last sentence rather bluntly, looking upward to the ceiling as if to add dramatic affect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2