Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in Icicle Woods.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

"HOW IN THE HELL DID I GET LOST HERE?!" Tom screamed at the sky and kicked a nearby tree. Fortunately, the many icicles that hung on the branches saw it fit not to fall on the enraged reptile. "BY ARCEUS, I'VE ALREADY BEEN LOST TWICE BEFORE THIS, HOW DID I GET LOST AGAIN?! AND HOW DID I FIND MYSELF IN ICICLE WOODS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Tom kicked the tree again, although this time he found himself staring at an icicle that had just dropped from above. Not that he cared; he was too pissed off to care. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I THOUGHT ICICLE WOODS WERE AGES AWAY FROM GRASSVEIL! HOW DID I GET SO LOST AS TO END UP HERE?!!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 am

Ace regained his balance and smiled, "That's one way to take care of things. I suppose these might help as well." He took out the Iron Thorns he had got earlier and strated to throw them at the Sneasel's back. Unable to react, the Pokemon took the blows until it turned around, though it was still unable to properly locate Ace due to the berry in it's face.
"Hey Tom! How about you do your thing now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Tom nodded as his body glowed red. "I actually kind of hope that this won't have any effect; I'd rather not go crazy at all." With those words, Tom charged at the Sneasel, his claw at the ready, and scratched it. It fell onto the floor, clutching it's wounded face. "Do you think that'll do it?" Tom turned back to the Snivy, dimly aware that the sneasel was getting up, ready to attack again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm

"No, I don't think that'll do it." Ace said, watching the Sneasel get up with a bloodied face. Ace summoned a group of leaves and shot them at the Sneasel, sending the already wounded Pokemon face first into a nearby tree. It hit the tree and slid to the ground, landing in the bushes, "I think that'll do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Tom nodded. "Yeah." The red glow of rage that surrounded him disappeared as he turned from the Sneasel to the Aron. "I... I think that guy wanted to avenge that Aron. Maybe... Maybe it was his friend. It seemed so angry, and not the feral hate that is so common in the guys who live here. It was so... Sad..." A tear rolled down Tom's eye. "I think that guy needs a burial. He doesn't deserve to just lay there, stuck underneath an icicle, left to rot." Tom walked over to the dead creature and began pulling out the ice that had impaled it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Ace continued to hold the wound on his chest and rolled his eyes, "You have fun dealing with all of that. If it's no bother, I'm going to keep on going on ahead. Still have to figure out what's on the other end of this forest, don't we? Wounds or no wounds." He then began to slowly walk on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Tom nodded, slightly annoyed at the Snivy's (percieved) inability to feel sympathy. "I'll catch up with you; this shouldn't take too long." With that, Tom began digging into the the earth, hoping to create a real resting place for the creature. "I'm sorry." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Ace slowly walked down the trail, looking for anything of interest, "Hopefully this gash will heal sooner or later." he mumbled to himself before he saw something lying on the side of the trail, "It better not be another Berry or something like that..." he said, walking towards the item.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am

The Sneasel awoke from her slumber and stood up, looking around for the enemies.
What she saw was a small Totodile, tears streaming down his eyes, digging a hole for her friend. Why would he do that? Was this what all town-creatures did to their foes? No... It was a sign of respect; he regretted what he did. Did he have the right to do this to her friend?
The Sneasel limped forward, her hand at the ready.
And knelt down to help out.

Tom was startled when the Sneasel started digging (As opposed to attacking him in a blind fury), but quickly calmed down. It worked surprisingly fast (She had the attack, and thus could dig quickly) and before long, a hole in which the Aron would fit was made. Tom stood up and watched as the creature walked over to her friend and gently placed him within the dirt, before turning to Tom and nodding.
So Tom looked back; it hadn't been long since Ace left, so he could probably catch up if he ran. "I'm sorry about what happened." Another nod.
And with that, Tom and the Sneasel went their separate ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Ace looked down at the ground, there was a Big Apple, he quickly examined it and tossed it behind him, "Just an over sized apple, it'll be no use to me." he turned around hearing footsteps, "Did Tom finish whatever he was doing already?" he crosses his arms, waiting for a moment to see if his prediction would be correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Indeed, Tom was already visible from where the Snivy was, panting from exhaustion. "So... Sorry. Had to run to... To catch up... Ah, need to catch my breath..." The Totodile moved over to a nearby tree and (After ensuring that no icicle would impale him) leaned on it. "Man, I'm tired. Y'know, interesting thing; when the Sneasel woke up, it helped me bury the little guy. I thought it'd kill me for sure, but it just let me off..." Tom did his best to ignore the red, juicy apple Ace held in his hand, but the growl that his stomach gave off made his hunger obvious. "Hey, mind if I have some?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Ace glanced at the apple and make at Tom, "I guess, I wasn't planning on having any, take it all if you want." he said, tossing the apple at the totodile.
"Nice to know that the whole 'Sneasel wanting to murder you' problem got worked out, so now we can continue without any further interruptions. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 am

"I don't know," Tom said as he bit into the apple, "It's always fun when the unexpected happens on a journey. It's what keeps treks like these from being monotonous." The Totodile smiled, though it was smaller than the smile he once had. "If we just went through the forest, having no encounters whatsoever and just followed the beaten path, would this exploration be worth it? The creatures that attack us give it life!" The Totodile began walking at an even faster pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Ace smirked and began to follow him, "Very true. I was talking more about not running into anything that'll just slow us down for a long time. Trust me, actually fighting isn't a big deal. I mean, we've already taken care of everything that has been thrown at us so far. It's just wastes time." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Tom nodded. "Yeah. I really hope we don't meet any more of those guys."
Eventually, the path below them began to fade away as more snow covered the ground, and before long the duo found themselves without anything to follow. No goal.
They had no goal, that is, except for a huge mountain which reached for the sky.
"Wow, that is huge..." Tom gaped at the mountain, so big as it was. "Are we gonna explore this place? I don't think we have enough supplies to check that place out, though... Maybe we should look for some stuff nearby... Like that." Something buried in the sand caught Tom's eye, and he immediately began digging it out.
This dice is not existing.
(EDIT: SHIIIIT FORGOT ABOUT THE ITEM RARITY THING. ORIGINALLY WAS 3.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 am

Ace looked at the mountain, unable to take his eyes off of it, "Yeah, you go find whatever you want to fine. I'm ready to explore this place whenever you are." he turned around for a moment, wondering what Tom was doing before turning back to the mountain, "And if for some reason you don't wish to go here, I'll go alone if I have to. All I know is that I'm not leaving this place til we check out this mountain. Supplies or no supplies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Icicle Woods.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next