Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Advanced warning on possible disappearance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Advanced warning on possible disappearance. Empty
PostSubject: Advanced warning on possible disappearance.   Advanced warning on possible disappearance. EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Ok, I just wanted to post this in advanced.

This month, the electric company has overcharged us by more then 700kW,
They want at least $1500 else they will shut off power. The amount is due on May 15th, however they are not getting that money. This is because,

1: They did not come out to read the meter to get that price,
2: They refuse to come out and correct the reading,
3: There is absolutely no possibility that someone used over 1500kW's of power in this neighborhood alone! INCLUDING ME!... WTF!?

So, if I disappear within the next month. It is most likely due to this issue. You can expect me to get back on within the next month though. By then it should be corrected.

However, I am not sure when the power could get cut, as I had problems with utility companies in the area before. Sooo... Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Advanced warning on possible disappearance.   Advanced warning on possible disappearance. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:55 pm

I wanted to post an update on the status of this issue...
I have recently received a letter for them to cut off power at any given date in the near future. We have made several attempts to have them read the meter. They stated that they will be there the same day at a set time... They are not showing up and refusing to come here basically...

RANT Warning:

The last phone call we made, they stated that the power will not be cut off. Apparently this is a lie and is noted if the power is cut...

This is complete crap what they are doing and will not be tolerated...
If I am to disappear for longer then a month or so... My characters are not to be adopted...
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Advanced warning on possible disappearance.   Advanced warning on possible disappearance. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:35 am

During economic crises like these, this kind of things will happen - and have happened, in the past. I hope everyone will keep a very good eye on what bills they pay and how much they use in case companies are trying to take more from you than they are supposed to, so you can shove it in their face. Keep fighting and be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced warning on possible disappearance.   Advanced warning on possible disappearance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced warning on possible disappearance.
Page 1 of 1