Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Definition of Overkill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

The Definition of Overkill Empty
PostSubject: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 am

Mission Details:

Sunny, bright, peaceful, beautiful.... boring. Pecha Forest was the last place Sova wanted to be, but there were missions to be done here. Besides, here he didn't have to worry much about Varda's safety, let alone his safety. This was especially helpful since he had someone else whom he needed to worry about today. A certain vaporeon who had just joined his team, one he felt the need to walk through her first mission.

The vaporeon followed along, staying behind her leader. She didn't want to agitate him by trying to take the lead. Besides, she trusted that he knew what he was doing and where he was going. It was Pecha Forest after all, there didn't really seem to be much to fear here. She'd been here plenty and was still alive and well. Then again, she hadn't been in the guild, she'd never taken any missions, let alone three at once. Technically there were three guild members here, but still.... three missions seemed like a lot for a newbie like herself.

Sova sighed at the boring environment. "So, Skylar. I'm sure Varda'd like to get to know you. Come to think of it, I don't know all that much about you either. Sooo, why'd you wanna be an explorer?", he questioned as he looked back at the vaporeon and glanced over to the swablu, hoping to spark up some kind of conversation to keep him from getting too bored.
He hadn't really expected to be bringing Varda along for the missions, but he was sure glad it turned out the way it did. The little swablu was fun to have around and luckily, he was at the guild at the time they were picking out missions.

Skylar shrugged to the glaceon's question. "I don't actually care all that much for the exploring part. I want to help others, that's all. I'm more interested in the rescuing aspect than the exploring, honestly.", she explained.
The fighting involved with being in the guild didn't really interest her either, but it was fighting for a good cause. Technically, she would still be helping others. Besides, she didn't want to mention any complaints about fighting since one of their missions was an outlaw mission. "How about you two?", she questioned, not having much more to add to the conversation her self at the moment.

Sova listened patiently and decided to wait for his bird friend to respond first. He wasn't in any hurry to explain his reasoning for being in the guild. Actually.... he'd been doing a good job of kind of suppressing that recently. What was it again? No, no, he didn't want to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Varda hopped along with the rest of the group, enjoying how the sunlight managed to reach its way to his face as it filtered through the leaves. It was so pleasant, warm and sunny... Pecha Forest was always a pleasure to come to, again and again. Unfortunately these days many missions didn't take him to the now familiar forest, so he was going to enjoy this opportunity as much as he could. He was happy that Sova had offered him the opportunity, even if it seemed like he was doing it to get a new member of his team used to taking jobs... Though honestly, the bird wasn't entirely sure if someone's first job should actually be three! He was going to do his best to help the new member because of that, so that she wouldn't feel overwhelmed!

Sova's voice caused the Swablu to look at the Pokémon with a big smile, having been a bit too focused on enjoying himself in the sunny forest. As the question was technically about him, he nodded a couple of times to signal that yes, he in fact would have liked to get to know the Vaporeon as they called her! But as Skylar was the one the question was directed to, she was the one who was first let to answer. Varda let out an interested coo as she said that she was here to help others rather than exploring, which was a very good way to look at it in his eyes! All three of their jobs were about helping, too! ...Actually, that was probably all the jobs in the Guild...

"Ohh," the bird chirped as he continued to walk, his reason for becoming an explorer as the topic now. He gave Sova a look in case he wanted to answer first, but it seemed like the Glaceon was quiet. That he took as a sign of having to answer first!
"Well... I never really meant to join the Guild! I didn't even know it existed until I came here," Varda started to talk, letting out a little giggle as if he had been a bit silly,
"I was asked to join a team, so I did! I think helping others is important... And it's a good way to see new places so that I can maybe find my way back home."

Current Energy: 35 (40 -5 from entering. Sky Powder in use, every other Pokémon encounter takes 1 less energy)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Sova tilted his head as the swablu mentioned he wanted to find his way back home. Varda couldn't get home? How rough.... He couldn't help but feel bad for the swablu for this. He wanted to offer his sympathy, but it seemed his overly-caring vaporeon friend beat him to it. She almost immediately spoke up, pretty much doing what he'd planned to, though likely a bit better than he could have since being nice wasn't really one of his selling points. He wasn't going to complain about someone doing something like expressing emotion so he didn't have to, though.

Skylar gasped as the adorable little bird implied he was away from home and couldn't find his way back. "You can't get home? That's.... that's horrible, I'm so sorry.", she replied with a frown, being truly sad for Varda despite barely knowing him.
She couldn't really tell what her leader was thinking, which was something that she'd already learned was difficult to do anyways. Still, she assumed he was feeling bad about it too. The glaceon spoke up moments later, agreeing and proving he did care, at least to some extent. Unless he was expecting some kind of reward, which she highly doubted.

"Yeah.... Maybe we can help you find your home at some point. I mean you probably live.... or.... lived somewhere high up, but still, maybe I could help somehow.", he offered, also volunteering Skylar's help.
Honestly, he just assumed the vaporeon would be okay with helping. Though she didn't really seem displeased or interested in protesting, so it seemed his assumption was correct. Good, it would have been awkward if she'd disagreed.

The vaporeon didn't speak against the offer of help on her behalf. Honestly, she would have just offered it her self if someone else didn't do it for her. Seeing that she didn't have to, though, she took the moment to recall the missions they had to do. Two were fairly simple, easy and non-violent. Find an Oran Berry and find a Pecha Berry. However, the third one was bothering her. It was an outlaw mission. Technically they were helping someone by taking in an outlaw, but.... still.... peaceful missions still seemed more appealing. Though, she knew someone had to do the violent ones and it would be selfish of her to always avoid them, so it seemed like a good thing to start getting used to it early.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Varda didn't seem to be at all worried about the fact that he was kind of lost and probably far away from home. Or at least he wasn't showing it, if he was. He just tilted his head with a smile as he looked at the Vaporeon, she honestly seemed a lot more worried about it! The bird just kept bouncing forward happily as he seemed to wave it all aside.
"That's not something you should apologize for! Things happen, but it's all good now. I stay at the Guild and have lots of friends," he chirped as he continued to walk, his eyes wandering. He did have to keep an eye out for those berries they were looking for and that one Pokémon who had taken a stone... That was actually sounding quite familiar, now that he thought about it.

"I've done a lot of looking already, so I always appreciate the help!" The Swablu continued with a smile, only growing happier as the conversation went on,
"I just haven't really found anything that even looked remotely familiar... But I don't think I have been everywhere, either. I'll just keep looking," Varda seemed to be full of optimism, his gaze traveling upwards at Sova's suggestion. Somewhere high, huh... He had been to the mountains, but it was too cold there and the plant life wasn't right. Were there other high places, too...?

The little Pokémon's eyes snapped back to ground level when he had done enough pondering in his own eyes and he turned towards Sova.
"Didn't we just have a mission where we went after someone who stole a stone from someone...? Are they really that precious?" The bird cooed. He did like rocks himself, but he was fine with normal rocks. The Moon Stone... Well, guess it had a pretty shape, but it didn't look all that special...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:19 am

Sova sighed at the bird's optimism and happiness. He didn't feel he could be the same way in such a negative situation. In fact, he was in a likely far more negative situation and handling it absolutely horribly. It was impressive that Varda could stay so strong, whether he had to try or was just naturally that unconditionally happy and optimistic. Regardless, it was nice to know his friend wasn't upset over such an event.... or, at least, he didn't SEEM upset.

Skylar was relieved at the swablu's insurance that he was alright. She was, of course, more than willing to help if he wanted it, though. Her attention was drawn away from the negative topic as Varda mentioned having done a mission before that was like one of their current missions. However, he seemed to imply he'd done it with Sova. How long had the two been doing missions together? She wondered.

Sova shrugged a the mention of having a similar mission already. "Evolution stones are important to anyone who can use them. Though a lot of them are also kinda pretty to look at. Moon Stones aren't, but some are.", he explained.
Then he remembered that he was once an eevee. He figured that could help him explain his point.

"For instance, I was an eevee. Most of the evolutionary options for eevee involve evolution stones. I personally used an Icy Rock, but Fire Stone makes flareon, Water Stone makes vaporeon, like Skylar here.... Thunder Stone makes jolteon.", he continued, hesitating slightly at the mention of Thunder Stones and jolteon, being reminded of what he'd done to Keith's emotional state by giving him a Thunder Stone.
"Anyways, point is the stones are important to a lot of pokemon. Eevees are an extreme case, since we can use nearly every evolutionary stone, but a lot of others can use at least one.", he finished as he pushed away the negative thoughts about a certain jolteon.

Sova-
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Definition of Overkill YN4qD3x , The Definition of Overkill OnZbjOw , The Definition of Overkill EE1XNfK , The Definition of Overkill ThRF56H , The Definition of Overkill W6tXtbK , The Definition of Overkill RvuSukW , The Definition of Overkill 5FHh31b , The Definition of Overkill PopjRW4 , The Definition of Overkill 2bkVcKu , The Definition of Overkill EE1XNfK
Skylar-
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Definition of Overkill MMgUbQF , The Definition of Overkill EE1XNfK , The Definition of Overkill O9xqXFR , The Definition of Overkill RvuSukW , The Definition of Overkill HUdHrl3 , The Definition of Overkill 2bkVcKu , The Definition of Overkill DJuONJb , The Definition of Overkill ThRF56H , The Definition of Overkill DZNZaz3 , The Definition of Overkill HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Varda cooed as Sova explained the mystery of the evolutionary stones and why so many Pokémon were after them. It did sound like if you could easily swipe one off from someone else instead of exploring dangerous dungeons... You could sell them off to someone else for a nice profit! It sounded like quite the devious plan, but the bird was happy that he wasn't desperate enough to do something like that. He didn't even need the money. Or the stone. He thought so, at least. Sova explained that his line and Skylar's line used a lot of them, but many other Pokémon would also be using a stone to evolve. Varda looked down at his wings, the same they had been since... Well, forever.

"Wow," the Swablu chirped, his mind so full of thoughts that he even seemed to be a bit distant. Guess he now found out why Skylar and Sova looked kind of similar...
"Do I need to get one of those stones, too?" He looked up and turned to face Sova. Evolution... It was a topic he had rarely discussed in his life. It never had seemed like a topic he needed to worry about, his friends rarely evolving or thinking about it themselves. It wasn't until Noel had suddenly changed her shape while she had been on her travels when Varda even considered that Pokémon had a habit of turning into different ones! He had yet to evolve himself, however. Maybe he needed a stone...

((Guess I could roll a mission dice for something meanwhile, might as well do two separate rolls on different pages because we will be here for a while. Let's roll for the Pecha berry first and find it later on in the thread...))

Bird carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Sova chuckled at the swablu's question. The little bird didn't seem very interested in going out of his way to learn things. Come to think about it, it seemed like no one but the lone glaceon cared all that much about evolution. To him, it seemed only natural to wonder, maybe even worry about something so important to one's future. Evolving meant getting stronger, looking different, changing form, sometimes changing type.... There was even the chance of changes to the mind. Come to think of it, maybe his own evolution was part of the cause of his.... shift.... in mental health.

"No, no, you just need lots of time and effort. Well, I think. I'm not sure about swablu, but I at least know you don't need a stone.", he explained. Well, he TRIED to explain, but honestly, he wasn't too sure of himself.
He knew a lot about eevees, due to obsessing over which evolutionary option was the "strongest", but he didn't know much about swablu.

"Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter whether you've evolved yet or not.", Skylar chimed in.
Honestly, though, she may not have been able to save a friend if she hadn't evolved, so perhaps she was being a bit of a liar. Evolving did prove to have some important benefits.... Still, that didn't mean the swablu needed to feel pressured over it. He didn't seem like one who would be prone to getting in trouble, so he surely didn't need to worry much about the strength benefits.

(I wonder if I'm allowed to roll for a mission item too.... on the same page, I mean. Well, better not try without knowing, either way.)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm

"I've never seen a Swablu evolve either!" Varda chirped happily as Sova seemed a bit unsure about the topic as well, so he wanted to make sure his friend didn't feel too bad about it. After all, he was one and he had lived with a couple of more of his species, and he didn't know! But it made sense that there wasn't a stone involved. He... Probably just wasn't ready quite yet, he felt like if a stone was involved, he would have been offered one ages ago! Probably. At least he felt like his parents would have liked that...

Skylar ended up replying as well, reassuring that it didn't really matter if one was evolved or not. In this group, the Swablu seemed to be the only one who hadn't evolved. A strange thought... But perhaps expected as Sova's team was a more experienced one and his own team had went up with a rank as well! Certainly he was going to see more evolved Pokémon as he did more missions with other exploration teams!

"I guess! I don't think I need to evolve yet if it just isn't time yet," the bird replied with a nod, not seeming very bummed about not having evolved yet. The idea was actually slightly scary, but... Well, whatever happened, happened!
"But it would be nice if I did before I went back home! I'm sure the flock would like it. A leader is supposed to be strong, right?"

((Seems to me like it's once per page, but you can roll the other item next page seeing how we already got one of the objectives, heh. It's not like the mission dice are awfully unfair or something.))

Bird carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Definition of Overkill PopjRW4 , The Definition of Overkill PH4C7tP , The Definition of Overkill UJPjHpA , The Definition of Overkill OnZbjOw , The Definition of Overkill 4LTlrqA
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:59 am

Sova fell silent as he listened to the swablu, unsure how to reply. He didn't know much about leadership.... or about being strong, from his track record. It seemed like no matter how hard he tried, there were still battles he couldn't win. Lots of them. Technically, his body still won the battles for him, but it was never really him. He'd never once been able to do a task all on his own.... Even though he'd evolved, it didn't really seem like it was helping him with this problem.

Skylar, seeing that her leader wasn't replying, decided to bail him out of the topic that he seemed to be having difficulties with. "Yep, I bet your parents would be proud.", she agreed before pausing for a moment as if contemplating something.
Varda had mentioned being a leader. So.... did that mean he was the leader of his team? It made sense, that explained why he and Sova seemed to know each other so well, if they were both leaders! "Oh, so wait, you're the leader of your team?", she questioned, wanting to verify her own suspicions.

Sova's ears perked up slightly at the question of Varda being the leader of his own team. Was this true? Had he really been associating with the appointed leader of a team this whole time without even knowing? He knew Varda's team wasn't too shabby, but he didn't really know anything about the little bird's relations with the other members of his team.... What was it? Mystical?

More importantly, what was Skylar trying to imply by bringing up his friendship with Varda? The glaceon wondered.... Was she implying that he just wanted to be Varda's friend because the swablu was a leader? No, that wasn't like the vaporeon he knew, to assume something so.... cold. He didn't want to question it just yet, though. He was kind of curious to first see how Varda would react.

(Sounds like a plan. So, how do you want to handle the likely mountain of pokemon we'll have rolled by the end of this? Introduce them slowly over the course of the thread or take out the bulk all at once?)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Varda smiled as the Vaporeon agreed that evolving surely would make his parents proud. That's what he would like to do! Evolving for his own sake... Well, it didn't seem like he was too interested in that, but for the sake of his parents? That seemed more plausible! They would like it. The little bird didn't even notice how quiet Sova was being now that there was someone else to talk to, though he had to stop when Skylar asked if he was the leader of their team. He tilted his head as he looked at the Pokémon and let out a little chirpy giggle.

"Oh, oh no," he chirped as if he found the idea very silly,
"I don't know if I could be the leader of an exploration team! It seems like a tough job," Varda added, explaining that it wasn't really that kind of a leader he meant. Then again... The kind of a leader he did mean was probably just as hard of a job if not even harder. He wouldn't think he could do that either if he didn't have to.
"I would have to lead the flock after my father. It's tradition," the Swablu nodded as if he agreed with his own explanation. At this point most normal Pokémon who knew Varda tended to shriek in horror as they were forced to think of the awful consequences of him in charge...

Something pink caught the bird's attention and he hopped closer a bush, thinking that it could have been a Pecha berry – and they were looking for one, so of course he had to check it out! Using one of his wings, he pushed the leaves aside and took a look... But it wasn't a berry. Instead, it was a Gummi, a pink one that he had seen. There also were other Gummis on the ground, but the other two were green and thus had blended in with the leaves quite well. It was still an interesting find!
"I found some Gummis! There's one for each of us!"

((We probably should just introduce Pokémon throughout the thread so we don't get buried under a mountain of corpses. Not all have to be aggressive and stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:27 pm

"Oh.", Skylar commented at the swablu's explanation, just to show she was listening as she had nothing to add.
She personally felt he seemed like a good leader. Nice, charismatic. Though, she wasn't sure of his decision making abilities or strength yet, both of which seemed like important qualities in a leader. Her own leader seemed to lack in three of the aforementioned qualities, yet his strength was generally more than enough to make up for it.

At the mention of gummis, Sova came over and took a look at them. Two green and a pink. He figured the girl would want the pink one, though he then considered that Varda was a bit.... well, odd, so maybe he wanted the pink one. However, before he could take one of the green ones, a squawk from above caught his attention. He looked up just in time to see a murkrow land on a branch above them. "Hey, I found those first!", it exclaimed with its wings outstretched as if attempting to look more menacing.
It had clearly just gotten here, who was it trying to fool.

"Uuuuh.... No, no you didn't.", Sova responded in a.... not really agitated, but unamused tone.
This thing was clearly trying to get some free stuff out of civilians. However, he wasn't just a civilian and he wasn't going to let some Pecha Forest thing intimidate him.

"Of course I did! Sh-shut up!", the murkrow retorted, being rather bad at lying.

Skylar was.... confused, to say the least. She hadn't seen the murkrow in the area until moments after Varda had found the gummis. It was pretty clear that it had not found the items first. Still, a few gummis didn't seem worth fighting over. Not to her, at least. However, her glaceon friend seemed to have a different idea, immediately arguing against the bird. She just decided to stay out of it. She knew that her leader didn't need any help picking fights or finishing them and honestly, she didn't want to get in the way even if the murkrow deserved it, as she'd probably just end up getting herself hurt.

(We'd drown in their blood before sustaining any real injuries.)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Varda hopped aside as Sova came to take a look at his find, feeling so happy that he had managed to find something nice for all of them. If he had only found one Gummi, well... That would have felt pretty bad because they couldn't share! It seemed like the Glaceon wanted the green one, giving him and Skylar the chance to choose from the remaining green and pink one. Ah... What a difficult choice to be made! They both were nice and vibrant colors, surely tasting just as good as they looked. Perhaps he should let Skylar pick the one she wanted first...

A voice from above made the bird jump in surprise, his gaze shooting up to see a Murkrow standing on a branch above. Could it be... The other bird claimed to have found the Gummis first! The Swablu gasped as he covered his beak with his wings, clearly accepting the Murkrow's words as the truth without a second thought. Was he about to steal something from an innocent forest-dweller?!

Sova didn't seem to think that way. Varda relaxed a bit as he looked at his friend, of course trusting his word as well. Sova didn't have a reason to lie, did he? It was a dilemma. The bird tilted his head as he cooed, trying to figure out this mess. If everyone was saying the truth, nothing really made sense!
"Um, well... I guess I don't need the Gummi," the Swablu chirped as he opened his eyes after a moment of deep thought, looking back up at the Murkrow,
"But I'm sure my friends looked forward to the Gummis and it would be mean to take them away now," he motioned towards Sova and Skylar with his wing.

((And drowning in blood is Bad.))

Current Energy: 27 (35 -4 from the item rolls, -4 from the enemy encounter)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:05 pm

Sova rolled his eyes at Varda's gullibility. There was no way he was going to let his naive friend be pressured into giving up something he'd found fair and square just because some lazy murkrow wanted to take things after letting others do the work of finding them. "None of us are giving it anything, that includes you, Varda. You found these gummis, they're yours.", he stated as he glared up at the murkrow.
It glared back, as if to show its displeasure with him not cooperating.

"No, no, one won't do! I found ALL of them, they're ALL mine! And since you don't wanna give 'em up, I'm not gonna share ANY of them with you!", the murkrow squawked, its voice quickly becoming annoying to the glaceon.
Its tone certainly wasn't easy to tolerate either. Sova knew that he could knock it unconscious without breaking a sweat if he wanted to.

"Can I hit it? It's disturbing the peace and distracting guild officials from doing their job, that's enough excuse to arrest it.", Sova practically pleaded to his allies, clearly wanting to just end this easily and explaining that he had enough reason to do so without getting in any trouble.

Skylar looked between the others as they talked, not knowing what to say. She was confused and as tensions grew, she was getting worried too. Mostly for the murkrow's life, but partly for Varda as well. The swablu didn't deserve to be lied to like that and if anyone was gonna give up a gummi, she preferred it to be her. However, before she could offer to do so and let Varda keep his gummi, her leader continued the argument instead. It seemed silly to get so mad over such a thing, it was just a few gummis....

"N-no, Sova, it's not worth it.... It's just a few gummis, can't we just talk it out?", the vaporeon suggested.
Why was violence nearly everyone's go-to solution to problems? She agreed much more with Varda's point of view. There was no need for a fight, granted it probably wouldn't be much of a fight with the odds so stacked against the lone murkrow.

(Unless you're a kinky bastard.)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Varda blinked in utter confusion. Sova didn't want to give up the Gummis, because he believed that the Murkrow hadn't found them... But the darker bird had said something completely different. Which one was the truth? He had no idea. The Murkrow was very upset and wasn't willing to share at all, which was a justified reaction if he was the true owner of the Gummis. The Swablu looked at Sova, looking for guidance. He did trust the Glaceon, just... What if in this case, they all were wrong and the Murkrow was the rightful owner of the candy on the ground?

"Um, I don't think we should go around abusing our power," the bird chirped as Sova was already looking for excuses to do something to the Murkrow. Even if the excuses were basically legal, this was getting in a really gray area! They couldn't just beat others and take their stuff because they were in the Guild. Skylar was right about it not being worth it, but... Varda did feel really bad if he had been lied to!

"So... We shouldn't fight," he continued before he used a wing of his to quickly scoop the Gummis up from the ground, placing them inside his bag for safekeeping. It was, honestly, a test. A test to see what the Murkrow would do, his beady eyes glancing up at the branch before he started to waddle away.

((Say no to snuff films.))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Sova sighed as he was pestered not to fight.  Then, he noticed something odd on Varda's part.  The little swablu took the gummis, despite previously claiming to desire anything but taking the gummis and possibly provoking a fight or doing any wrong.  Provoking....  Was it possible?  Was Varda.... trying to provoke the murkrow?  The glaceon wasn't going to complain, but if this was the case, it was certainly surprising.  He really never would have expected Varda to do anything of the sort, being naturally super-friendly and kind natured.  Maybe he'd underestimated his friend's ability to be "fun"....

"Alright, no fighting needed.", he said with a shrug as he turned and followed the swablu away, glancing back at the murkrow in the tree.
Hopefully, this forest critter wouldn't disappoint him now and turn passive....  For a moment, it seemed to just glare, bringing great disappointment to the glaceon.  Then, with a squawk, it swooped down from its tree branch, aiming for the swablu with its talons out in front of it.

Skylar nodded in agreement as the swablu stated that they shouldn't fight, though she was a bit confused at him taking the gummis.  Walking away seemed good and all, but wouldn't the murkrow get mad?  Maybe not, maybe it'd just leave the situation alone.  After all, it hadn't seemed to have actually found the gummis first, so maybe it would know when to give up.  Nope, her hope was destroyed as the murkrow took off from its perch in an attempt to attack Varda.  It didn't really get anywhere, though, as Sova seemed ready for it.  A bit too ready, in her opinion.

Sova moved to intercept the crow on its path, slamming a paw into its chest and pushing it to the ground on its back, knocking the wind out of it in the process.  "Bad choice.", he said as he held his paw on it, before looking to his two allies.
"So, how's the "hit it" plan looking?", he questioned, hopeful that the others would see things his way now, considering the murkrow had tried to attack.

Skylar frowned as her rather violence-focused friend once more suggested to just knock the murkrow out.  However, this time, she couldn't really disagree.  If it was going to be this much of a problem, well.... how could she argue for its safety?  Still, she didn't want to vocally condemn it, so she just remained silent for the time being.

(And to blood drownings.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Overkill   The Definition of Overkill Empty

Back to top Go down

The Definition of Overkill
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next