Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's Storming Outside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

It's Storming Outside Empty
PostSubject: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:28 am

Silverdawn led Aaron the deino inside the space that used to be her flute and miscellaneous item shop. Now the shelves were dismantled and pushed against the wall, the store counter turned into a kitchen counter, and her assorted items were either in boxes or baskets by the collapsed shelves. Silverdawn winced as thunder from the storm outside boomed loudly. Rain started to slash itself at the windows, creating a steady splattering sound. Silverdawn crossed the room to light the fireplace; though neither pokemon needed the light; the warmth would definitely be a comfort, especially to the cold-blooded ekans.

Silverdawn moved several books that were laying on a bean-bag and turned to Aaron. "There's a seat there, if you'd like," she offered, before slithering into the kitchen. "I've also got some apples, and assorted berries here. Unfortunately all my gummis were stolen after -" she broke herself off, breathing heavily in agitation. "Well, they're all gone anyway," she continued after a pause. "But I have cheri, rawst, watmel, really any kind of berries you might want," she offered the deino.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:45 am

Aaron relaxed his as he fell into the bean-bag. What does she mean by her gummis was stolen? He won't ask that question until everything is settled. "Pecha berry please." Everything was quiet execpt the booming thunder, the rain pattering against the window, and the the cozy fireplace that keeping everyone in the room warm. All this combined makes the most relaxing thing Aaron ever experienced. "Ever relax during a rain?" Aaron would like to get to know silverdawn more, get both of them to open up with each other.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:52 am

Silverdawn brought the deino a pecha berry, as requested, bringing along an apple for herself. She pondered on his question for a moment before replying, "Not so much... I don't really like storms," her point was punctuated by a loud boom of thunder from outside and a wince from the ekans in question. "The loudness of storms reminds me too much of... them." Silverdawn's voice shook when she spoke of 'them,' and she turned away from the deino, though he couldn't see her to tell anyway.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 am

"Them?" He put aside his Pecha Berry for a moment and had a look of worry. "Silverdawn, do you want to talk about it? I mean I don't want to force you or anything but..." The Deino's voice trailed off. First the poison in the eye, then the stealing, and now them? What happened to her? He wanted to see whats up, to help her out. It the least he could do for her. However, They recently just met so he doubt that she'll tell him right off the bat. This might be something he might learn more as he strengthen his bond with her. "...After all the things you did for me, it feels wrong not to help you."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:14 am

Silverdawn sighed. "I... I just... I've had a hard life, I guess," she said eventually. Her sightless eyes grew even more distant as she forced herself to remember. "My parents... well... they weren't exactly the best parents a pokemon could have. They fought constantly and rarely ever took notice of me -and if they did it was to tell me what an awful daughter I was to them... Plus, no one in our town liked me either, so I grew up pretty much all alone. Then, when I finally got the courage to leave the town, a really awful Kadabra took advantage of my innocence by having me lead him to my town... only for him to attack and kill almost everyone in it, including my parents." Silverdawn's voice got smaller and smaller as her story went on, until the last sentence was whispered.

"I fled and traveled for a long time and then I came to Grassveil. I learned how to make glass flutes, and went to Pecha Forest to get supplies... only to lose my sight to that Nidorino. Even though I lost my sight, things seemed to be ok for a while... but then..." Silverdawn's voice grew indignant and angry. "Then this stupid Aerodactyl know-it-all outlaw decided to steal from my shop and destroyed the place in the process! I just... I've pretty much given up on trying for anything new, because it seems like every time I try, it all gets taken away from me." Silverdawn sighed.

"So... now you know the whole, sad, sorry tale of Silverdawn. You can laugh -go ahead... I know I'm pitiful."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 am

Aaron was speechless, how could she suffer like that? making her feel so powerless with her life? Its wrong, absolutely wrong. "Listen, don't go around saying stuff like that." Aaron was calm though out the whole thing, talking to her as if he would with his smaller brother whenever he's down. he should be outraged, but at the same time, what could they do about the past? Sure they could hunt down the one who wronged her, but how will this satisfy anyone? Though He have an idea, A story he could tell her. It might cheer her up. "Hey, I think I know something that will cheer you up. You ever heard of a major arcana?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:41 am

Silverdawn was shocked. The deino didn't think she was weak after all the things that had happened to her? He didn't hate her? Silverdawn didn't understand. She listened to his question and shook her head in confusion. "No; I've never heard of such a thing. What is this... major arca...nine?" Silverdawn knew she had messed up the word but wasn't sure what the word was.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:00 am

The Deino had a small grin of his face. "Major arcana are basically the twenty three Tarot cards physic type uses to read your fortune. Each Major arcana represent something. Right now I'm gonna focus on this Arcana, Sun. The upside sun arcana represent being positive while the downside represent depression. I know a friend of mind who helped this Pokemon get over her depression and sooth her suffering when she died.

Aaron cleared his though before continuing. "This Pokemon was a Roselia, sick and dieing, all her life she wanted to find her place in life before she died. She was a very expressive Pokemon, always spoke in poems, always write books. In fact, all she did was write books. There was one particular book was called the shiny Sandile. However, due to her depression, she didn't have the motivation to write it."

Aaron nodded at direction Silverdawn to check if she following anything he said.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Silverdawn nodded as the deino continued his story. She wasn't sure what to make of the story just yet, or how it was supposed to help, but she let the deino go on, figuring that she'd never find out if she interrupted. She noticed that the deino had paused. "Go on," she said, figuring that he was making sure she was listening.

((looked? deino grew eyes/shot))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

The Deino continued. "That was where my froakie friend Came in. The Roselia's parents asked my friend to cheer up their daughter before she dies. He of course accepted. Now, the difference between them was that my friend was more cheerful then the Roselia. You would think that someone as cheerful as my friend could cheer her up, but unfortunately, he doesn't understand the poems she spoke. but simply by being with her, he was content. Soon, He was interested in the book she was writing and ask what it was.  The Roselia was certainly surprised by this and told my friend it wasn't finished and it was called, the Shiny Sandile. My friend begged her to read it to him, that he was interested in hearing about it.

The Roselia sighed and read her unfinished book. There was once a Green Sandile in the desert, shy and alone. No one bothered talking to it nor interact because he looked different. instead, they were mean to he little sandile. talking behind his back, calling him names. even his own species wouldn't accept him. He could barely find any food too, so he spend the rest of the day in hunger."

The Deino smiled for a bit. "A bit depressing huh?"

(Fixed.)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Silverdawn hummed thoughtfully. She didn't really understand how the story was supposed to be cheering her up. "Yeah, it's a bit depressing," she said. She bit into her apple and continued to eat it while listening to the Deino's story.

((Short post is short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Aaron chuckled at Silverdawn's answer. "Don't worry, I'll get to the point soon." Aaron cleared his throat again. "Anyway, that was all she wrote, And my friend sighed in disappointment. As depressing as it seems, it was a really good book in his opinion and he told her that. The Roselia was shocked, someone liked her book? She was a little fearful that the book was too depressing to continue. My friend asked if she could continue the book, in which case she said yes. Later that night, she took her time to write the book, having a faint motivation thanks to my Froakie friend.

The next day they meet, she continued with the story. The Shiny Sandile soon meet with a Taillow, also lonely and scared. Though they both had difficulty talking with each other, they soon became friends. everyday they would play together, The Taillow would help feed the Sandile whenever he was hunger. The Sandile was happy that day. They both promise each other something, that no matter what happens to each other, they would stay positive and work for success."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Silverdawn nodded at the continued story, feeling sleepy as she coiled up more on her comfortable bean bag as the fire crackled and hissed and the thunder, while booming, seemed farther away somehow. The rain pitter-pattering on the ceiling of her store was almost soothing. Her eyes drooped and fell as she listened to the deino's voice, calm and soothing.

((GAAH. bad post but its something. sorry it took so long))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:01 am

(Its ok, I'll try to give you something to respond to next time.)
Aaron continued. "The Roselia stop at that thank My friend for all the support he was giving her. The bond between the two was growing stronger the longer they hung out. At this point, my friend has gotten used to the poems she talks about. the next day she continued, excited to tell my friend her tale.

The Shiny Sandile and her Taillow friend eventually work hard to become a rescue team, despite the some of the hate they were getting from most Pokemon, they started making a name for themselves. As they save other Pokemons from harm, the Pokemon eventually grew to like the duo, praising them for their hard work. The Taillow and especially the Shiny Sandile got what they wished for, the ability to turn their life around." The Deino realize that he nearly forgotten about his Pecha berry. He quickly grabbed the berry he putted aside with his mouth and took a big bite. after chewing and swallowing, he put the half eaten berry next to him and ask. "You would think that this would make a good finishing point in this story huh?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Silverdawn hummed thoughtfully. "Sure, it could be a good finishing point. But it would be nice to know for sure that they reached their dreams, rather than just realizing that they could," she said, wincing as a particularly loud boom of thunder shook the room. She shivered and coiled up tighter. "erm... but, d-do continue the story," she invited, hoping that the Deino's story could cover up the thunder from outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Storming Outside
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: