Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Accidental Outlaws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Running....running....running....falling. Was it gone? Was he safe? Why had he fallen?

An unusual bluish-gray colored eevee, running for his life just moments before, was laying on the floor of Pecha Forest. One of his back legs had gotten caught on a root and dragged him to the ground, resulting in him making impact rather hard and getting the wind knocked out of him due to how fast he was moving. To think, all that hassle just because he'd heard a stray hoot in the night and gotten scared.

"Oooow...." He managed to moan out as he caught his breath.

This place was so much nicer during the day. He thought maybe he'd be safer at night, harder to spot, but so far it'd just made it terrifying. Every little noise made him worried something was going to jump out and attack him. The fact that he couldn't see the things making the noises made it so much worse. Maybe he'd just lay on the ground for a while, where ever he was right now. He didn't hear anything....maybe he'd gotten away from everything. Maybe he could take a nap.

Besides, he could feel a throbbing pain in his right back leg, presumably from getting it caught on a root. He probably wasn't going anywhere fast for the time being. He just hoped he was safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:37 am

Velikye was taken completely by surprise as something rammed into him from behind, sending him tumbling with it into the center of what ever was going on.  He couldn't help but think how not good this situation was.  Mercury didn't even seem to understand how much trouble she'd just gotten them into.  "M-Mercury, they don't want to play a game, they're attacking!  They're bullies...." he attempted to explain to the fenniken.

He thought about getting up, but decided to just stay under the fenniken where it was safe.  Hopefully she would get rid of these threatening brutes for him.  That would certainly solve the problem.  But until then, he would try to solve it diplomatically.  "W-wait, why fight?  You don't want trouble and it's three on three.  You've even got an overall type disadvantage.  Why take that risk just for a Gummi?" he questioned in the hopes that these thugs could comprehend basic logic.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:09 am

The two thuggish goons didn't stop advancing threateningly on Mercury, and the thuggish Phantump just spat again. A sneer formed in his eye, but his expression remained unchanged. "Listen, smarter scrub. It's a bug-eat-grass world out there, and we gots a debt to pay. Takig this Gummi means an easy get out of jail free card, so why would we not risk taking it?" The thug Zigzagoon snarled thuggishly at Mercury, but it was a wasted effort because Merc didn't give a Rattata's bum. She was too excited about playing a game.

"Ooooh, are we gonna play chicken?!?" Merc exclaimed excitedly. "Or play fight?! I call the one with wings; he's on our team!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:48 am

"Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten in debt in the first place." Velikye replied.
He didn't like fighting, but words weren't fighting. Besides, he felt pretty safe with Mercury hovering over him and the murkrow there to back them up. If this fenniken at least wasn't going to let them beat her unconscious because of some assumption they were playing a game, then everything would be fine.

The phantump seemed to only grow more agitated at the fenniken's derpiness and the eevee's disrespect. "Chicken!? We're not chickens! Lets get those scrubs, show 'em who the chickens are!" it told the other two.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Mercury wagged her tail around in the air furiously. "OOO, yay!! Play time, play time!!!" she announced as she jumped off of Kye and dashed right for the thugs, confusing them throughly. The Zigzagoon thug dashed at her with a Quick Attack. Mercury started to jump, but the thug still pegged her in the gut. She coughed up a ball of embers in pain as the Zigzagoon's head buried itself into her stomach. The ball of embers launched through the air and pegged the gang leader Phantump in the face, causing him to become engulfed in hot flames.

"AUGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed in pain. "AUgH, ARCEUS, THE SCRUB BURNED ME!!!!" He dropped to the ground and rolled around in pain until he passed out, unable to handle his moderately intense burns.

The Murkrow saw his opportunity and launched himself at the Tangela thug, grabbing tightly onto the thug's head with his talons and pecking furiously at his head. No matter how hard the Tangela tried, he couldn't shake his determined attacker. He was quick to meet the same fate as his boss, collapsing to the ground completely worn out and covered injuries.

Mercury was knocked back over Kye's head and hit the ground pretty hard. She was stunned for a moment, trying to catch her breath after the hard blow to the solarplexis. Her attacker looked around nervously; he wasn't very strong unless he was backed by numbers and he knew it. He slowly started to back away from the Eevee, the Fennekin, and the Murkrow, fear shining in his eyes. Deciding he'd rather live so that he could return for his gang brethren, he turned and disappeared into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Hard blows to the solar plexus we're gettin' all scientific up in here

Velikye watched as his new friend and the murkrow took care of the enemies. He wanted to help, but he wanted to live just a bit more, so he stayed back and watched. He gasped as Mercury took a painful looking hit and ducked as she flew over him, though the ducking really wasn't necessary. As soon as the last enemy fled the scene, the eevee turned and ran over to his fallen friend to check on her. "A-are you alright!?"

He'd completely forgotten about the murkrow, only worried about Mercury. Hopefully, she hadn't been hurt too bad. It would be absolutely miserable if his first friend died not even an hour after meeting due to his cowardice.... "I'm sorry for not helping....", he muttered, barely audibly.
He could see the fenniken was breathing, yet he was still worried about how badly she may have been hurt. It also wasn't helping that he knew he probably could have helped her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:22 am

"..."

Mercury coughed and looked up at Kye- no, two- no, the four Kye's saying blurry words to her that she couldn't understand. Her head rolled a bit, but a good glimpse of her eyes would clearly show that her pupils were two different sizes. She was very clearly alive though; the goofy looking grin slowly stretching across her face clearly showed she was still very Mercury.

"I'm coffee four knot kelp ring...."

"Woahhhh.... wheeeeee, haha, the worldis spinning!!..." Mercury exclaimed, her eyes practically crossed. "Wussat aboot cawffee? Kye, you can't have kelp in the ring..... das like the peanut butter with a cupcake rash...!"

Clearly, the Fennekin had somehow managed to lose more brain cells upon impact. Or this could be just a normal thing. Meh, it's Mercury. Either is very possible.

The Murkrow flew over to his two rescuers, about to thank them, when suddenly he saw the Fennekin acting really weird. "Uhh..." he muttered, "is she gonna be OK?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:41 am

Velikye gave a confused and worried look as the fenniken began speaking gibberish that he could barely understand. He didn't really know how to respond, but luckily, the murkrow spoke up and gave him something sensible to say. "I have.... no clue.", he responded. "I think she's just dazed.... At least I hope so."

He slowly approached Mercury and tried communicating with her once more. "Are you alright? Here, you can lean on me if you need to.", he offered and awaited for the fenniken to accept his offer to help her stand and balance.
Or maybe she'd just keep speaking gibberish and devolving into a cave-fox. That'd work too. Though he hoped the prior happened, as he wanted to somehow make up for not helping his new friend at all in a fight.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Mercury grew impatient with being trapped lying on the ground, as a hyperactive sugar-fueled fox typically would, and attempted standing all on her own. She pushed herself off the ground with her paws, giggling unsurely as she teetered and tottered around. Her legs buckled and occasionally collapsed out from under her. She stubbornly persisted, eventually propping herself up next to Kye. She threw a paw around her super special friend and giggled, having to use him a bit for support while she held him with her arm.

"Kye, I doesn't knew that you could be so brave friend!" she commented, still slurring her words. Her tail wagged, but it was still droopy and limp. "You were there fffor, like, the entire fight, and you don't even ran away!! I 'ppreciate tat," she smiled, nuzzling him in her loopy state.

The Murkrow suddenly looked in another direction, appearing very restless. "Yikes, I gotta go..." he commented nervously, "but before I do..." He looked down at the gummi in his wing. "...I want you guys to take this. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have it! So this is my thanks," the black bird grinned happily, placing the item in front of Kye. He flapped his wings and rose into the sky, flying off in the direction Merc and Kye had come form. "Thanks again! I won't forget this!!!" he called happily behind him as he disapeered into the forest. Just in the nick of time, too, as now the sun was beginning to rise.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Velikye felt relieved for a moment as the fenniken finally at least somewhat accepted his help. However, this feeling of relief was soon replaced by confusion. First, he had to decipher the language being spoken to him. Then he had to try to comprehend why cowering behind someone else could be considered brave. In the end, he failed to do the latter.

Then things got a bit.... odd. Not really in a bad way. Just in an.... odd way. He didn't really know how to react to Mercury nuzzling him. She was clearly just a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit delirious, so he didn't take it too seriously, but he didn't exactly dislike it. It was just.... a bit confusing. Then the murkrow decided to leave, which took away all hope of changing the topic to something the bird wanted to talk about. "O-okay, thank you!", he responded as the murkrow flew off, thanking it for the gummi.

He then turned his attention back to the fenniken. What to do with her.... He decided he'd just wait here with her until she regained what ever sanity she'd originally had and was able to walk once more. Till then, he'd at least try to hold a conversation with what ever mental state Mercury was currently in. "I wasn't brave. You did all the fighting, you protected me....", he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 am

"Ber-baii pretty birdy...!!" Mercury called after the dark bird type, flailing her paw tiredly in the air as she attempted a wave goodbye. The goofy, crooked smile on her face stayed plastered on her face as her head slowly gravitated towards Kye's, even though she tried desperately to keep it standing up on it's own accord. She listened to Kye talking as her head bobbed up abruptly, and then slowely back down towards Kye's face.

"Nahw Key, you was aweso-mazing out ther! You doesn't even tried to abandoned the team out ther! Tat was a cool thing you does," Mercury grinned, patting her friend with her paw and trying to look him in the eyes as she spoke. Her vision was coming back into focus, but with the sun still low in the sky there wasn't enough light for her distinguish her surroundings. She could only really definitely make out her friend's face; something she had grown quite accustomed to in the past couple of hours. "You're a great friend, Lee friend. I mean I meant, Kye friend,~" she grinned sheepishly, her short-term memory failure kicking in a bit.

Her ears then drooped, her tail sinking to the ground. "I'm a little sads though," Mercury commented sadly. Her language was clearing up at least a little, but her eyes were getting softer and sadder, "I'm sads cause I know, I know that you couldn't stay forever," the small fox said quietly, her voice wavering. "You're de best friends I've had in a while, but... all my friends leaves me after we play.... Usually I never see them again..." she almost sobbed. Crying was something Mercury hadn't done in a long, long time. She absolutely hated to do it, she hated feeling like this. She just couldn't help it this time, though.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:23 am

Velikye listened to his new friend speak, deciphering the words getting progressively easier. It seemed like she was coming back to reality. That was relieving for a second, then the conversation took a very depressing turn. Mercury began talking about how all her friends always left her. From what he knew, she didn't even have parents, much like himself. The mention of him not being able to stay forever especially hurt, partly because it was true.

He was an outlaw, he couldn't stick in one area for ever.... Unless this fenniken's home was very well hidden. But either way, he didn't want to leave. So he decided against his better judgement to promise something that would seal him here. "I won't go anywhere if you don't want me to. Besides, where would I go? I'm an outlaw....", he stated.
He couldn't deny, running all the time wasn't fun.

"You're a little crazy, but you're a good friend. I don't know why anyone would leave you.", he continued.
He knew this probably meant he was going to be living somewhere around here.... Maybe Mercury would let him live with her. Or maybe he could find somewhere nice and hidden to live nearby. Either way, actually being able to live somewhere and have a friend seemed nice. Almost normal.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:56 am

Mercury perked up upon hearing this. She looked at her friendly bestie best friend with wide, glossy eyes, a few stray tears dripping away from them. "Re-really?!?" she asked, shocked. Now able to stand on her own weight, she broke away from her friend's side so that she could better face him. "Really? You mean it?! You mean it!!!" Mercury exclaimed excitedly, jumping all around Kye happily. She just couldn't stop the happiness on her face.

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! Kye friend Kye!!!!" Mercury chanted in a sing song voice. She landed on her feet next to Kye, wagging her tail around in the air again. She acted as if nothing had happened, as if no battle had took place, as if no pain had been felt. "Don't worry Kye frie- I mean, Kye!!! There's plenty of places to live where my den is!!! In fact, I think pokemon used to live there even before I did. There are old buildings and there's writing everywhere!!! I can't read it. But it's cool!!! You'll see, it's nice!!! And there's real fresh water!!!" She yipped on and on, describing some of her favorite places around the grey mess of stone where she lived.

Feeling especially giddy, Mercury ran up and gave Kye a big hug with her two front paws. "Thanks for not leaving me, Kye!!!" she cried out joyfully. She pulled away, bursting with energy. "And don't worry about the 'Outlaw' game stuff. I know all kinds of escape routes and hiding spots in all kinds of places aroud my den!! Cops and Robbers, Keep Away; I know all the best getaway spots!! We'll never lose!!!" she grinned. She began to bounce around again, little harmless embers getting shaken out of her ears as she jumped. It seemed not even Mercury's own fire powers could contain their excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 am

Velikye fell back to his place as the listener in the conversation as his new friend began talking at what felt like supersonic speeds. He didn't really have to reply much, it seemed like this fenniken could run a conversation without a partner if she needed to. Then he was caught off guard by.... a hug. Surprised, he'd raised a paw to flee, but ended up ditching the reflexive desire to run when he realized it was just Mercury.

He couldn't imagine how lonely this fenniken had to be to be so ecstatic just to hear that someone wasn't going to up and leave her after a few hours. But he knew the feeling of loneliness. Actually, he had a surprisingly large amount in common with this fenniken, despite how different they seemed to be.

When Mercury finally seemed to take a break from talking, maybe to breathe, Velikye decided to chime in. "Well, if you think of it as a game, at least you seem to be pretty good at winning.", he replied, deciding to just give in and try to explain what the word "outlaw" meant some other time. Maybe she already knew and was just pretending otherwise or didn't take it seriously.
The eevee then picked up the gummi with one of his front paws. "And you're welcome for not leaving.", he said as he reached out and offered the gummi to the fenniken. He didn't need it.... he already had what he wanted. A friend.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Mercury grinned wider at her friend. "Yeah!! I've gotten pretty good; so far no one can catch me!!!" she exclaimed gleefully. As Kye offered her the gummi, she slowed down. She looked at it, then at Kye, then at it again. She took it in her paws gently; the first present she had ever received from a friend.

"Can.... Can I really have it?" Mercury asked quietly, looking at Kye with wide eyes. Kye didn't know it, but that gummi was possibly the first present Mercury had received in her life, or at least the first present she had received since she had left her parents. She looked at the piece of candy fondly before slipping it into her scarf bag. She did this in silence; having nothing at all to say. "Thank you, Kye!!!" she finally exclaimed; looking almost ready to explode into happy tears.

Suddenly, to the two foxes' left, a shady figure appeared out of the shrubs to their left. A hulking Nidorino trudged out of the shrubs next to them. He had a crooked smile with jagged, worn-away teeth, and permanent bags sagged beneath his eyes. He looked threatening, but not immediately so. At the very least, he didn't look like he was interested in thrashing around some kids. Mercury smelled him coming and turned her head to look at him, cocking it slightly.

"Hello, weird-smell purple friend," Mercury said, "are you lost or something? Do you need help?" She looked at him, unaffected by his intimidating looks since she's kinda, y'know, a total airhead.

"Hello, friends," the Nidorino smirked, "Nah, I'm not lost. I'm just here to tell some cool friends about a cool place to the Southeast....."

"OOOOOOHHH!!!" Mercury exclaimed, immediately enticed by the "cool place." "C'mon Kye, let's go check it out!!! We could play adventureres!!!" Mercury exclaimed gleefully, grabbing Kye's paw and dragging him away from the creepy friend without even listening to the rest of what the Nidorino had to say.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Velikye couldn't help but smile at the fenniken's over-the-top reaction. All he'd done was given her a gummi he didn't need, to him this didn't seem like something deserving of such praise. But before he could bring this up and tell her she didn't need to be thankful, he noticed Mercury's attention taken to something else. He followed where her gaze had been redirected to see the nidorino, which immediately worried him.

There was something about the way the guy spoke that gave this eevee chills. He felt like they were being conned into doing something stupid. Maybe even something dangerous. Well, he wasn't going to sit here and fall for a fork-tongued Poison-type's lies. He'd just get Mercury and get out of-

His train of thought was interrupted as the fenniken began tugging him in the direction the nidorino had said to go. The exact OPPOSITE of where he felt they needed to be going. "O-okay....", he replied as he gave in and followed the fenniken. He got a very, VERY bad feeling about this.... but if Mercury wanted to go see this mysterious "cool place", he wasn't going to protest.

Besides, it couldn't be too bad. Maybe it was even an actual cool place, somewhere nice and calm or fun. Either way, at least they were getting away from the creepy nidorino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidental Outlaws
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3