Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Road to Recovery?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Road to Recovery? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a normal day at the pond. Nothing out of the ordinary there. It was pretty quiet there also. No one was there at the moment. It had been a few days after the intense storm that had occured near black mist mountain range. The day was warm and sunny. No sign of any storms to come for the next couple days from the way it has been going. One could never truly know what nature would throw at you though.

Along a path a Spiritomb had been slowly making its way towards the area. It was grumbling about the whole incident that took place. Barely being audible to others. If others were to see him. It would probably look like he was pissed off about something. His movements slow, He obviously was still recovering from some kind of battle that took place. "I swear... I will get them back for this..." he continued to grumble to himself.

The Spiritomb's name was Animae. There was not a soul that knew this name though. The only name others knew him by was Raverous...
He made his way to the pond. He was obviously not in the best of shape. That didn't stop him from getting where he wanted to go though. Nothing ever satisfies him then to do what he wants done. He wanted to get back to grassveil, or at least close enough to it. It was the only place he could think of where that Charmander had went. 'He has to be here... That Gardevoir was at that house when I first saw her... I will have my revenge on that runt of a Charmander...' he thought to himself.

He was currently unaware of any other pokemon in the area. He didn't care at that moment anyways. It is not like they are going to do anything to him... From what he thought at least. No one should really assume such thoughts.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:27 pm

As Ramira spoke and released him, Deimos managed a smile, one that was by no means forced... It was truly genuine, one of the first truly genuine smiles he'd managed since the... Incident. "I'm ok... Ran into that friend of yours you mentioned before... And... I managed to work it out... If you still want to know" Deimos responded, deliberately taking his time and choosing his wording carefully to try and avoid any issues, especially due to how clueless and terrible he was at such things.

"Either way... How about you? What's been happening since we parted ways previously?" Deimos asked, to be honest he was completely fine with it if she didn't want to speak of it, he wasn't the type to push for information others did not want to share.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards the Gligar. 'What does this gligar want...' he thought to himself.

"Not crashing into the ground again I see..." he said in a plain tone. He was attempting to keep his thoughts and emotions in check as he had discovered that some pokemon in the area can read those emotions and thoughts. It sometimes worried him.

"Is there something you need." he stated plainly. He was showing no emotion in any of his words. His face had a blank look to it. No emotions showing from it.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 pm

"I'm good. Not a lot happened recently, but I did go to the copse and I met a Gengar." Ramira grinned. "By the way, yes, I still want to know. Not to pressure you or anything." She added hastily. The Zorua didn't want Deimos to think he was being pressured, so she had been sure to add that little detail in at all costs. Looking around, she noticed the Spiritomb seemed to be mumbling something, and the Gligar was doing Arceus knew what. 'Whatever. It's not my concern......' Ramira thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Bo nodded happily, "Yeah! To be honest, I'm not sure how I crashed, I guess I wasn't paying tension!" he scratched his head, oblivious to the fact that he didn't use the right word.

Bo tilted his head, seeming somewhat confused, "....Something I need? I don't think so, I just wanted say hello, talk a little bit, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Deimos of course took the time to listen to her response while paying close attention to her reactions... He wanted to have as good an understanding of the situation as he could. "Well... Ok... Shall we take this talk to somewhere a little more secluded? You know how bad I am at this sort of stuff..." Deimos asked as a response, he didn't particularly feel comfortable talking about it out in the open yet, especially since he didn't understand how he was supposed to show it... He really needed to work on this if it was going to last.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards the Gligar. "Weren't paying attention." he said with a small chuckle. "As a being that flies... I am sure one would... 'Pay Attention'" he said in a more rough tone.

He listened as the Gligar had told him what he needed. It wasn't really that important, it simply wanted to talk it seemed.

"Well. You want to talk... Ok then. Do you know a charmander named Jak by any chance?" he asked the Gligar as he watched the gligar's movements.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:56 pm

"Probably, yeah, Deimos." Ramira nodded. "Over here might be good," The Zorua gestured towards a grotto-like area that nobody was occupying. It seemed secluded enough, and Ramira was sure nobody was in there...... yet. Walking over, the Zorua entered and sat, waiting for Deimos to follow. 'I wonder why I suddenly feel so tired....' The dark type thought as she yawned. Looking around, she saw nothing that could've caused it but herself. 'Oh, well.' Ramira curled up and rested her head on the soft ground. 'Nothing wrong with a little rest.'
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 pm

"Attention? Oh I remember now, thanks!" Bo smiled happily, "And I guess so." he scratched his head, "Normally I pay attention too....."

He stopped once the Spiritomb asked about a Charmander. Bo appeared to be lost in thought, before his expression clearing. "Jak? A Charmander? Not that I know off...But," Bo smiled, "I'm pretty sure he can't be an Explorer. I mean," Bo puffed his chest out proudly, "I know pretty much every explorer's name in the guild. Or at least, just enough to recognize it when heard." The Gligar admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:27 pm

To begin with Deimos merely nodded and followed after her... He had no reason not to, especially since he was going to have to tell her somehow... He didn't particularly know how to do so, he was still quite clueless about this kind of topic, he always had been. He did notice her yawn, causing him to assume she must have been tired... That or he was boring her somehow which he hoped was not the case. "I Guess it's time... Uh... How to say this" Deimos muttered, it being visibly rather clear he had no idea of how he was supposed to convey this information to her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked at the Gligar with slightly surprised look. The fact the pokemon ignored his remark about him not paying attention and such, or took the remark as something different.

"Guild? Are you part of the guild?" he asked the Gligar as he stared blankly at it.

If this pokemon was indeed part of the guild, and has not heard of him yet. Then all is good for him at the moment. He knows that he has not done anything here yet to earn a reputation. However, it still made him a little paranoid at times about whether the news spread about his actions elsewhere... He did manage to get a bunch of pokemon to destroy a whole village... There is always that chance.

((NOTE: No he is not actively wanted yet. He is just thinking about it. He should in no way be a known outlaw at all. Not here at least. [At the place of his origin it is possible he is]))
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Ramira snapped awake. "Yep. It is...." She yawned again. The dark fox felt tired, but she STILL wasn't sure why. What had happened? Was there some sort of a sleep spell in this specific area? Deimos still seemed awake and......... lively, if you could call it that. She blinked. Well, this was confusing. Maybe he just wasn't in range yet or something. You could never really tell from this point of view. Sighing, Ramira sat up and tried her best to look awake. 'Dear Arceus.... why am I so tired?' The Zorua thought wearily.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:05 am

Bo stretched slightly, only stopping to nod at the Spiritomb's question, "Yup! I'm part of Team Truckoise Ternin........" he blinked.

"....Tortoise Till......"

"......Torquise......"

Borien sweated, before rummaging around in his bag, looking for something. "Gimmie a moment...." After some time, his expression cleared and the Gligar triumphantly pulled out a sparkling blue badge, "Here it is!" Bo sighed in relief, before starting to read out the name slowly.

"Team....Tur...quoi...se..Trin....ity..." He smiled, "My team's name is Team Turquoise Trinity. Bo realized a few seconds later, "....Although, I could have just said TTT for short...."
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Deimos nodded slightly at first, seeming calm for the moment on the outside, but he was panicking internally... He had no idea of how to tell her... His extreme lack of knowledge had come back to bite him. The major question was how he was supposed to tell her, should he just be honest? Or should he go right in even if he was clueless? Eventually he made his choice.

W... We... Well.... I... Um... Uh... I sort... Of... Uh... Um.. sort of l... Like you... As well" Deimos eventually managed to say after a moment of silence, his constant trailing off making it clear that he had found it difficult to confess... He was by no means good regarding these matters."I'm sorry... Regarding how bad I am with this sort of stuff... I just... I've never had something like this happen before... I don't understand how I'm supposed to act or change..." Deimos eventually added, wanting to be as honest as possible.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae felt a bit relieved to hear that he was a guild member, Although it wasn't exactly the best person to run into. He was relieved that the guild wasn't after him yet...

"Team Turquoise Trinity... Reason for this name?" he decided to ask in a plain tone.
He was trying to run the conversation on a little bit to attempt to see if he can get some information from it through other means.

He looked around for a moment as he noticed that they were the only ones in the current vicinity.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Ramira perked up immediately. "You.... you mean it? Oh my.... I don't... I don't have the words to describe....." She trailed off. The Zorua couldn't even finish her own sentence. Was it because love had taken over? She didn't know, but she leapt over and hugged Deimos anyway. He wouldn't mind by now, right? It wasn't like they had just met now. She smiled. The Zorua could finally relax and stop stressing about this whole thing, because it was ok now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery?   Road to Recovery? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next