Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pond Pondering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Pond Pondering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ramira sighed as she settled down under a tree by the pond. She needed to recap on her memories to organize them. So much had happened in the past few years that the shiny Zorua thought it was insane. 'So much has happened it's crazy....' She thought. 'So many new friends, just like that. But old ones are starting to crop up in nearer and nearer locations each day.' Ramira pondered. It was true. There were so many reports of mysterious figures lurking about near just outside Grassveil's borders. It couldn't be her friends, could it?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Ramira nodded. "You bet your Hoothoots I didn't!" She said, chuckling to herself. The Zorua figured they could go to a secluded area around here where they could talk, and just... hang out. It didn't matter to her where they were, she just needed something to do. 'Whatever works best....' Ramira thought.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Deimos merely nodded slightly as a response to her words, it had been her idea to begin with, so it made sense that she would not want to be late for it. "Makes sense considering it was your idea... lead on I suppose, I presume you have something in mind" Deimos spoke as a response to the Zorua, at this point in time all he'd be able to do would be to go along with it, these things were not his specialty or his idea after all.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Suddenly an idea formulated in the Zorua's head. "Why don't we go exploring? That's always fun." She suggested. Nothing could be better than exploring a dungeon or two. It was actually one of Ramira's favorite past times. 'Man, this will be so fun!!!' She thought with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:56 pm

So she wanted to go off and explore dungeons... it seemed sensible enough, it would result in getting away from all the attention of others and the noise which Deimos constantly found distracting, and it could prove profitable in the process. "I's a sensible enough idea I suppose, lead the way Deimos spoke in order to respond to Ramira's suggestion of exploration.

To be completely honest Deimos was fine with exploring, it meant he'd be able to gather more knowledge of the world and the landscape, while still being able to 'hang out' with Ramira like she had asked him to do, a win for both sides.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:59 pm

"Follow me," Ramira grinned. She figured Pecha was a good place because it had good 'mon to fight against when they attacked. 'This'll be a cinch and fun at the same time.' The Zorua thought. When Deimos wasn't looking, a dark, creepy, and somewhat creepy grin spread across her face. She knew the 'mon in Pecha weren't a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:10 pm

"Understood" Deimos merely spoke as a response, he no longer had reason to anything other than that, she was going to be the one leading after all, considering it was her idea and she probably knew the nearby dungeons better than Deimos himself did. 'This should be interesting I suppose, that last time I explored with someone was that Lucario... Noel was it? either way, it should help to better understand the area' Deimos thought as he followed after her... he had no intent on causing needless violence.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Ramira noticed the dungeon entrance immediately. 'This should be interesting....' She thought with another creepy, Ramira-like grin. 'I have a feeling if Aura were here she'd tell me to stop grinning. She was always scared of it... Heheheh....' The Zorua remembered. Hopefully Deimos, if he saw her grin like that, wouldn't be scared. She didn't need a 'mon who was too scared to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Pond Pondering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pond Pondering
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3