Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Safe at last.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Safe at last. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread: The Lost Pichu

Joey
Joey was following Azeral back to town. The town looked a bit bigger then the village he was used to. He looked at each building as they passed. It seemed it wasn't much of a place to live in at that particular part of town. He read some of the signs on each building. He learned that you could buy stuff in them. He wondered if you could trade things also. He did not have any poke but he was willing to trade items or even do work for something. It was how task's were mainly handled in his village. They never really took care for poke.

"So where are we going?" Joey decided to ask Azeral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 am

Joey
Joey looked at Azeral as she had asked that question. "I... I am alright... Saw Jak in my dream. It... It was more like a memory... I snapped awake after a flash when I was watching a storm come..." he said with a shiver. "It felt like I was struck by lightning... Without redirecting it..." he finished.

"That is why I couldn't sleep... On top of that... My mind is just racing about where he could be...." he finished off.

He then looked at Azeral. "There have been a lot of storms lately..." He said.

"I have not seen it this active before. As much as I love storms. I think there is something wrong..." he said with a little bit of a worried tone...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 am

Azeral heard what he said about Jak and thought of something. "I'm sure he's alright there are tons of friendly and powerful Pokemon out there who would help. There's my friends Serena Deimos and Noel I'm sure if her ended up around one of them he would be fine" she said to encourage him that he was fine. "Plus I promised I'll help you look and I always keep my promises" she said as she patted her chest. "So don't worry"

"Might be a electric type Pokemon or a large group if them making a storm"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 am

Joey
Joey listened to Azeral as she told him about her friends. He smiled as he heard that. "Do you know where they are? Maybe they might have seen him already." He asked thinking maybe it was possible he had run into them already.

"Also electric pokemon making the storm?" He thought for a moment. It would make sense to him that a group of them could make an electrical storm. The question was though. Why were they doing this. It does not help other's if they get injured. The only thing he could think of then was that it was a side effect of them battling each other... "Do... Do you think there is a war going on between some electric types?" He said with a slightly worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 am

"Maybe I know Noel visits me when I'm alone like this so she might come over" she then remembered something else. "I forgot she said she'd be on black mist mountain by now so she's out of the question. Serena also and Deimos left without telling me so we'd have to wait for a bit." She said slightly crestfallen. "No if there was we'd of gotten a request to stop it I think" she said hoping the request wouldn't come right now
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:50 am

Joey
Joey sighed. "Which way is black mist mountain." he decided to ask Azeral. It would be the direction of the storm with the ball lightning

He wondered which way it was. Out of curiosity though. he did not plan on ever going there. He just wanted to stay with Azeral for now where he was safe. It grew upon him that she would do anything to protect him. It made him feel safe deep inside.

Joey then looked back towards the roof's door. "We should probably head back inside." he said.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 am

Azeral then realized something as she started at the storm. Noel and Serena would be there in the storm not just in it but since they were on top of the mountain they'd be soaked if not struck by lightning. "Uhh over there" she said pointing to another area. "Can't see it from here" she lying so he wouldn't worry. "Ya let's" she said as she walked away
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:05 am

Joey
Joey nodded. He looked towards the direction she pointed to. "Must be far..." he said as he walked with her back inside. The thought that pokemon could be the cause of the increased amount of storms made him a little worried for them. It was out of his control so he decided to stop thinking about it.

Before he walked inside he looked to see the position of the moon. He sometimes could get a feeling of how long it was until morning from it. He wasn't always correct. After looking he figured it was probably slightly past midnight at his best guess.

Its actually later then that. He is not the best at deciding time at night.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 am

Azeral looked at the moon as she let out a sigh. She turned around to walk down the hallway but a figure was there in the middle of the hallway. "What are you doing up Azeral" the figure asked her voice sharp and sounded like it had a lot of power behind it but it also had a hit of concern. She looked slightly annoyed as she watched the Ralts with cold eye's. "Mom!" Azeral shouted as she tackled the Gardevoir. She caught the ralts and smiled. "Hello Az" she said as she hugged her daughter
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:15 am

Joey
Joey heard a voice that was sharp and had power behind it. Joey looked up and saw the same Gardevoir as before. He was not worried about anything this time as he had learned that she was friendly. He stood still as he was still slightly frightened by the aura given off earlier... He gave a weak wave to the Gardevoir. He stood there frozen... He was very intimidated by the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 am

Azeral was crying as she was hugging the Gardevoir. The powerful Pokemon looked at Joey as she held Azeral while standing. "Who is this?" The Gardevoir asks. "I had not heard of any new members joining" she ended with as Azeral spoke up. "That's Joey I promised I'd help him find his friends" Azeral said as the Gardevoir smiled. "Well then that's my daughter" she said as she looked at Joey her eye's normal showing happiness. "My name is Angel nice to meet you" she told Joey
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:24 am

Joey
Joey lightened up a little. She seemed friendly now. "Nice to meet you too." he said still slightly frozen in place. He forced himself out of his spot as he figured he was being silly about the whole thing.

He was looking down at the floor the majority of the time. Only to look up when he needed to speak or someone spoke to him.
He was visibly shy or scared at the moment. It would most likely come off as shy to others though as he was not shaking with fear...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:31 am

Azeral was to busy crying and laughing to pay attention to Joey. She had never known her mom her entire life and now she was here with her. Angel kissed her daughter's head and held the small ralts close. "Why are you here?" She asks as Angel smiles. "Well everyone had to stay over for longer when they found out about the other dungeons. So I decided to stay and watch over you while they explore" Angel said overcome with joy. "I'm sorry I left Azeral" she said as she held her closer
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:41 am

Joey
Joey was happy to see that Azeral had gotten to see her mom. He smiled as he slowly got closer attempting to get over that fright he had when he first saw her mother. He did not want to interrupt their moment together. He started heading towards his room. Seeing them be happy made him want his friends even more... However he was glad that Azeral was happy. She had comforted him so much he thought she needed the time. "Jak..." he said softly as he headed to his room.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:49 am

Angel then shifted back to her normal cold exterior. "Well then it's very late you two both of you off to bed" she said as she put Azeral down. "How will you find his friends if you can barely stay awake Azeral?" She asked as Azeral's face turned slightly red. "Alright mom" she said as she waved at Joey. "Your rooms right there so bye" Azeral said as she shadow snuck to her room Leaving Angel and Joey
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 am

Joey
Joey was left in the hall with Angel. He was still a little frightened about earlier was starting to get over it. "Ms angel." he said in a soft voice. "Do you think we will be able to find my friends..." he said in somewhat depressed tone.

It was very obvious he was upset about them being missing... He did not know what he would do without them, If he could not find them. He was thinking maybe it be possible to join Azeral and her group... If he couldn't find them. He had no where else to go if he couldn't find them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe at last.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: