Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Lost Pichu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The Lost Pichu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Joey

A lone pichu was walking through the forest. It had been apparent that it has been traveling for a long time. Possibly from the lack of sleep the poor thing has had. He had finally come across somewhere that might be safe for him to rest. The dungeons took a lot out of him.

He looked like he had not slept in days.
'So tired.' he thought as he looked around the area. He noticed a pond in the middle of a clearing. He was now out of the forest.

It looked safe and it did not feel hostile there. "Sanctuary..." He said softly and he walked over to the nearest tree next to the lake and fell asleep against it...

Despite being midday. He still managed to drift somewhat asleep there. He was however very alert of any sounds nearby. They might just startle him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 am

Joey
"Watch the storm?" he said with smile.
He then looked towards Azeral. "Why not go after it?" he asked Azeral. He said as he Jumped up on top of the log a little bit away from Azeral. He was just far enough for nothing to happen dangerious would happen to her as he went for the storm.

"I love storms. -Pause- especially ones with lightning." He said as he went low against the log with his tail in the air. He then charged up and shot a small bolt upwards towards the sky. Quickly the storm sent a bolt of lightning back down towards him. The energy was intense as it went through into the ground using the pichu's tail as the target into the ground.

The pichu wasn't even phased by it. As a matter of fact he loved it. The amount of energy the lightning sent in the air was enough to give a clinging static feeling to anyone nearby. This included Azeral to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:49 am

"Uhh ya that sounds like more fun" she said as she ran after him using her shadow sneak skill in order to keep up with him because of her short legs. "I love storms to, I also love electric type Pokemon and skills" she said not realizing she just said that to a electric type. She didn't care but she loved the lightning and the storm. She loved powerful elements also but that was a given. She did feel the slightly tingle but this made her smile rather then afraid because she loved anything to do with lightning.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:00 am

Joey
Joey thought he heard her state that she loved electric pokemon and skills. He was sure he heard it actually. He ignored it for the moment as he wanted to enjoy the storm. Joey got slightly startled by her sneaking up so fast. Just enough for him to stop contact with the ground slightly. The energy of the bolt of lightning quickly built up in his body. 'Ah crap! he thought and he quickly connected himself to the ground and the energy quickly went into the ground faster. As the bolt ended he still had excess energy and he quickly fired a thundershock away into the pond.

After he released the energy he fell over. "aya.... That one stung..." He looked like he had the wind knocked out of him.

He shakes it off and gets back up. "My bad..." He said feeling a bit embarrassed over that..
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:04 am

Azeral watched as he seemed to send a bolt of lightning away from them. Azeral looked at him and bowed slightly. "I'm sorry for sneaking up on you" she said slightly sad. She wanted to sneak back into her shadow and leave there was a small red line across her face that she didn't hide this time. "It was my fault" she said as she looked up at the storm and smiled. She liked this storm because she loved electric moves but she didn't want to get hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:08 am

Joey
"Nah it is fine... I am used to it." He replied
"You cannot guess how many times that has happened to me... I found a way to prevent it from hurting me too much when it does happen." He smiled as he looked towards the storm. He wanted to go for another bolt but he felt that it would not be safe for him to do it again with someone that clearly wanted to be with him in the storm.

"We can watch the storm." He smiled as he jumped off from the log and sat next down to Azeral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 am

"Well if you say so" Azeral said as she looked at the storm ahead and smiled. She was happy she just found a new friend even though she promised to help him out with finding his friends. Though some of the Pokemon she knew were spies so if they were in the area she was sure they would be able to find them. She smiled at this and pulled her hood off and watched the storm next to Joey. "This is great" she said with a soft smile as she watched
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:16 am

Joey
Joey looked towards Azeral. She seemed quite amused with the storm out there.
He looked back towards the storm. From experience he could tell that this one shouldn't be too much trouble with wind. However he was unsure if it would rain when it hits them fully. The tree's in the area swayed lightly with the gentle wind. The clouds beginning to roll in. The lightning still not too close to strike them any time soon. If there was a bolt ready to hit. Joey would be able to feel it and redirect it to himself quickly enough to prevent harm to Azeral.

"You like electricity... How come?" He decided to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:22 am

Azeral looked down slightly unsure of herself. She didn't know why she held such love for the element. "I don't know it's just, it's something I've loved since I was little the power the strength it has." She scratched the back of her head. "I've even fallen for some electric Pokemon because of this." She said with a red face as she continued. "It's powerful yet beautiful in the end, like fire or ice but this just seemed to be a lot more fun and would only destroy what it wanted not all" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:28 am

Joey
Joey looked at Azeral. "It is powerful..." he responded.
He thinks back on the time he had accidentally shocked his one friend. He was knocked out right away from it. He sighed at the thought. 'Wonder where they are...' he thought to himself.

The storm was getting closer and he noticed in the distance the trees looked like something was hitting them.

"Quick! Get to cover!" He shouted as he knew right away what it was. How gentle the wind was an unnoticed sign that this storm could have something hidden in there... There was white objects bouncing on the ground in the distance. HAIL

A lightning bolt struck a nearby tree as he got up. It wasn't too far nor too close. It was quite loud though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 am

Azeral looked around. He senses kicked in as she found something almost instantly that they could both fit behind. She pointed to a tree which had a cover over it and seemed to be a good shelter. "What about here?" She says as she used Shadow sneak to appear right under the tree's which would block the hail but wouldn't defend against to many lightning strikes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:37 am

Joey
"What about here?" Azeral said to Joey.
Joey saw her quickly appear near where she had said. It was under a tree with enough cover to prevent them from getting hit by the hail. The lightning was another story. However Joey would be able to help with that. "That is perfect. I will handle the lightning." He said with a smirk.

He got to play with his lightning some more. He was very happy by this thought.
He quickly ran over to the area she had appeared at. He then stated to her that if he moves away from her at any time, not to move too close as he is redirecting the lightning away from her.

The hail started to pummel the tree immediately. Some leaves fell as it did. There was enough cover though to prevent the hail from hitting them too hard if it made it all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:42 am

Azeral nods knowing he would be able to do something like that. She sits down and looks at the ground as she tugs at her hood and watched Joey. "I hope we will be ok" she said not likening the noise nor the hail and feeling a bit afraid. She hid this fact behind her hood though she was still slightly afraid if she got struck by lightning she'd be dead. Her body shook slightly at this fact and she hoped she wouldn't die here. Her mother would kill her, though she'd already kill her for being gone this long
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:50 am

Joey
Joey felt the familiar sensation of energy in the air he jumped slightly towards the other side of the tree and grounded himself. Using his tail to attract the energy he shot small bolt upwards to give it a driver back down to him instead of having a chance of hitting him instead of the much taller tree.

As the energy went through him he only smiled as it pulsated a couple of times. "Yaaah!" he shouted as he got struck like a lightning rod.

He looked towards Azeral to make sure she is alright. She seemed fine but she pulled her hood up again. 'Wonder why she does that...' He thought. The energy was gone from the air. He got knocked in the head. "Ouch." he said softly. It had not hit him hard. It was a small fragment from it hitting one of the nearby branches.

As the energy sensation in the air began again this time it was in a bad spot. 'Crap...' He thought. He darted out from the tree slightly just at the very edge. Getting hit a couple times from the hail as it hit the above branches. He grounded himself and sent the leader charge up into the air. The lightning quickly struck down and went into the ground.

As the energy dissipated he ran back under the tree for the proper cover. "That was not a very good one...." He said as he rubbed his head... He got nicked a couple times.

The storm was mostly done. The wind started to pick up briefly however it died down quickly as it seemed to have missed them. The wind part of the storm

"Its passing now..." He said to Azeral as he sat by her. He did not feel any more of the charges in the air nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Azeral sat there watching this all unfold. She wished she could control electricity like that she could barely use her own Psychic power's. The only skill she knew better then most was her shadow sneak skill. She liked this like how she hides in her own hood. "Thanks" she said to Joey as he sat down next to her. Her mother would kill her for being in the storm like last time. And the time before that. And the time before that. The last one wasn't her fault though.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Joey
Joey smiled at Azeral. "You are welcome" He replied with a smile.
He rubbed his head a bit as the hail had hit him a bit from that last bolt of lightning. The storm was starting to let up a bit. The lightning was still near constant however it had not struck near the tree for a while. As the hail stopped Joey looked at Azeral.
He looked towards the direction of where the storm had come from. He did not see to much activity other then a lot of clouds.

"It should be safe to come out now." He said to her. He would continue to redirect the lightning as needed.

"Want to head to the town you mentioned?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Pichu
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next