Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Lost Pichu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:00 am

Joey

A lone pichu was walking through the forest. It had been apparent that it has been traveling for a long time. Possibly from the lack of sleep the poor thing has had. He had finally come across somewhere that might be safe for him to rest. The dungeons took a lot out of him.

He looked like he had not slept in days.
'So tired.' he thought as he looked around the area. He noticed a pond in the middle of a clearing. He was now out of the forest.

It looked safe and it did not feel hostile there. "Sanctuary..." He said softly and he walked over to the nearest tree next to the lake and fell asleep against it...

Despite being midday. He still managed to drift somewhat asleep there. He was however very alert of any sounds nearby. They might just startle him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 am

Azeral was doing her normal morning routine which involved going to the small lake and hoping she found a Pokemon to help her go into a dungeon something she never liked doing alone. She had her normal dark hood on which blocked her face from view and her same color bag was at her side slightly blowing in the wind. It was a but hard to tell her species with the hood on. She then sat down near the water and looked at it for a while. She stood out among the crowd mostly because she was wearing a black hoodie while the rest were naked.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:12 am

Joey
Joey was asleep as the ralts walked into the area. Just from the ralts sitting down the little pichu got a bit startled and jumped up and ran behind the tree as he went to see what it was. He started to charge up a small bit of energy as he waited to find out what made the noise...

From being in so many dungeons to days on end. He was a bit paranoid from the travels that he will be attacked. He noticed it was a Ralts. "Who are you? Are you hostile?" He asked the ralts as he was behind the tree. If the ralts was able to see him. It could probably tell that he was quite tired. He would probably even be easily defeated too due to his exhaustion.

He was quite alert for being so tired. Due to him attempting to charge up a little bit he actually used a bit more energy then he wanted and he fell from behind the tree. He was dead tired.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:23 am

Azeral's instincts kicked in as soon as she heard a sound of something moving fast. She used shadow sneak to go through her shadow then stood up and looked at the area she heard the noise coming from. She then felt a small surge of energy in the air. She waited for a moment before decided to ask. "Who's there?" She asks nothing in a calm and Gentle voice. Some would say like a Angel but she never thought of herself as such.

She then heard the voice it sounded slightly strained and it made her heart slightly ache to hear someone else in pain. She also saw the small Pokemon from behind the tree because the angle she was looking at allowed her to. "Don't worry I'm no threat to anyone" she said in a hope to help the Pokemon. "My name is Azeral" she said to try and get him to come out.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 am

Joey
Joey was relieved to find someone with some sense of sanity instead of attacking. The ralts before Joey was very calm and Joey felt it was sincere about it stating it was not a threat to him. "My name is Joey." he responded to introduce himself as he got up slowly and wobbled back to the front of the tree and fell back into his previous position.

"I... I am tired..." He said as he closed his eyes.
He did not look too hurt. He had a scratch here and there. He looked more tired then anything though.
He quickly opened his eyes as he quickly remembered that there was another pokemon there. He attempted to stay as alert as possible.

"Where am I..." he then asked as he attempted to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 am

Azeral rushed over to the tree using mostly her shadow sneak to appear right next to the Pokemon in almost a second. "You are hurt bad" she said as she thought for a moment and took out a small sitrus berry. "Here eat this, it will heal you" she said as she handed him the berry. She could never stand by as others got hurt before her. She needed to do something and this was all she could think to do.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 am

Joey
Joey flinched as she came closer so suddenly. "Hurt? I am tired... Tired of running..." he said wearily.
He looked at the berry for a moment. He would rather just sleep instead of having the rush of energy. He looked at the ralts for a moment. He could tell that she might not accept no for an answer. He took the berry and nibbled at it for a bit. He thanked her although he really just wanted to sleep. He felt he didn't want to be rude and decline it at the moment.

"I am sorry... What was your name again? I was too tired to hear it correctly..." He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am

Azeral then looks down. "Sorry I guess I overreacted" she said with a small sigh. "I just thought it would be better walking because I don't think I could carry you somewhere safe, sometimes there are bad Pokemon here and I didn't want you to get hurt" she said with a small red line on her face though thanks again to the hood she couldn't be seen by anyone she thanked her mother for that. "My name is Azeral nice to meet you" she said with a small head nod.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:42 am

Joey
Joey looked back up as he ate the rest of the berry. "It's alright." he said as he got up. "My name is Joey. Nice to meet you to Azeral." he said with a smile. "There are bad pokemon here?" He said with a frown as he just processed that information after his introduction.

He looked around with a bit of a nervous expression. He was sure this area looked safe when he came upon it... "Is there no safe place in this world..." he said softly... He looked a bit depressed at the thought. He wasn't crying or anything. His mood shifted from being happy to have met someone that is not hostile to something of not having someplace safe to go anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:47 am

"Only sometimes and there's always a guild member or something to stop them" she said as she noticed his sadness. "Don't worry there is a safe place it's called grassveil it has a guild and my group of strong Pokemon is staying there." She smiles. "If all else fails I know they'd fight to the bitter end" she said trying to give the Pokemon some confidence
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:51 am

Joey
Joey heard the mention about a guild being able to stop them. "A Guild...The guild did not stop them..." He said with the same depressed tone but softly to himself. "How can a guild stop them?" he said to Azeral with a slightly less depressed tone. He had hope about the idea but still doubted it.

He looked towards the pond. He had a spark or two fly from his cheek as he thought about what happened at his home.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am

"Well even if a guild can't stop a threat" she said as she thought of something. "There is this Lucario Noel, she's a army of one by herself. These also my mother she's known for fighting many Pokemon even one's she was weak against." She then past her chest. "There's also me, I'm strong also even if I'm still a rat's, so don't worry with all of use you will be fine" she said with a confident smile that could be seen this time
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:08 am

Joey
"Ok." He said with a somewhat improved mood. He looked towards the water. "So where am I?" He asked his question once more as it had not been answered yet. If it has then he clearly did not hear it.

He was feeling a bit better with the energy the berry gave him. However berries are no replacement for real sleep. He thought for a moment as he looked around. "Is it safe to rest hear at all?" He decided to ask because he was sure he would be fine now that he got some energy back from the berry. "I like this area. Its calmer then the places I have been to..." he said as he was referring to the dungeons he had been forced to run through.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 am

"This is a area called small pond. Most come here to relax and enjoy the water, but like I said sometimes a bad Pokemon comes here and messes up the peace it's really rude" she said as she gave another warm smile and took her hoodie off. "Yes it's safe, as long as I'm here I'll protect you I promise" she said in her normal angelic voice with a smile to match. "So what were you running from?" She asks wondering why he had ran like that through area's. She also questioned why he picked here but she didn't know all the details so she wouldn't make a assumption
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:26 am

Joey
Jak looked at Azeral. "From what...." He thought for a moment. "I don't quite remember what I was running from. I do know the reason..." He said with a sad expression. "My home... It was attacked... I don't remember the pokemon that did it. However I had to run. Everyone had to.... Its...Its..." He was just about in tears. He ran towards Azeral and hugged her. "Its gone!!!" He cried.

The pichu was extremely depressed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   The Lost Pichu Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Pichu
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next