Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Going on a Stroll (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Ugh, it was so bright in the Pecha forest. Nico thought back to the events leading him here, the anonymous message telling him to meet the sender in the forest. Perhaps this was a new friend, he thought to himself as he strolled down the path. now that he thought about it, the sender didn't specify the location of the meeting point. Nico decided to just wander around for a bit. Who knew, maybe some adventure would happen. Nico smiled at that thought as he floated down the path to the unknown

(energy 14)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:06 am

'I don't recall us becoming Friends' she thinks to herself as she sighs he hadn't even thought it through entirely. "Small pond only place where we wouldn't get attacked" she said still wondering why he had asked her that then her mind recalled her farther talking about meeting her mother. Did he!? No not a chance there wasn't any chance that's what he was asking. Fang denied this idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:11 am

''well we spent a decent amount of time in this woods together, I would consider that friendly enough '' he saw fangs troubled face. ''You okay?'' the next idea he could have had was where was the pond but he decided not to overload her on questions. She seemed peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:17 am

"Yes I am alright" Fang said as she saw a exit to the dungeon. "Well here's the exit" she said out loud as she looked at Nico "the choice is yours weather we leave or not" she says growing quite bored of the dungeon since nothing had decided to try and kill them. They also didn't find any item's so that was a huge bust so Fang was slightly disappointed in that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 am

''Sure lets get out of here its boring anyway'' He smirked. growing bored of being his usual silly self he went back to normal size a few inches shorter but still bigger than the charmanader. ''ask me something.. anything honestly im bored'' he said his usual depressed tone returning as he walked out of the dungeon and back into the piercing sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:26 am

"Something" she repeats as thoughts appear in her head as she decides to ask for one. "Why of all the things you could of asked did you ask to go in a picnic with me?" She asks that thought still making it's way in her mind. She wanted to know why mostly because it was so odd how he asked it then looked away like he was scared to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:31 am

''because i want to well... get to know you better. '' ugh just say it you psycho. ''one could say that i enjoy your company more than most would. and a picnic would be the best way i could get to sit down and spend time with you. i know i'm a ghost type and that probably is a bad omen but i feel exactly what everyone else does. and.... i dont know you make me feel alive.....''
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:39 am

Oh so he was. Was all that Fang in Fang's mind as he said that and instantly her mind pretty much snapped. He basically just said he loved her and her brain could barely process friendship how on earth was she suppose to understand love. She just sat there with a dumb expression on her face. "Ahh I you just basically said you loved me" SHE HAD JUST FREAKING MET THE GUY AND WAS A RSE TO HIM THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH AND NOW HE LOVES HER!!. Her mind screamed at her as her brain pretty much shut down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:53 am

Well i not sure if i necessarily love you but i would certainly like to attempt to love. its like i'm not sure if i can but i would like to try'' he says. As she simply stares at him. his feelings slowly deteriorated. He was terrified. He started shaking '' Are you okay fang i didn't mean too offend you.'' He was worried beyond measure and it showed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:57 am

Fang couldn't handle this this was something that she had never even thought of she then accidentally does a sort of nod before spinning around and then fainting. Her mind couldn't take this information as she falls to tue ground with a small crash her arm and let twitching slightly. This info was way to much for the charmander to handle at the time so her brain turned itself off and she couldn't even say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Nico lurched forward and caught her. She was not hurt badly seeming as though her tail burnt brightly. So she probably feinted. He brought her to the edge of the pond. He set up some food and a picnic blanket and he got some food from out of his pack and he sat there making sure no one tried to hurt her. He weighted for one hour. One slid into two. Two to three. He was constantly terrified that she was not waking. but he had faith that she would because of her tail burning as bright as it does normally.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:09 pm

"Aghh my head what happened" Fang said as she got up and instantly knew what was going on as her head starts to pound again her mind still not able to even consider what was going on as she slowly got the feeling to faint again then her mind was overcome with certain idea's. He seemed like the type that wouldn't do well with rejection so even though she didn't get it she remained. Though dragging her unconscious body to a Lake wasn't the smartest move for him because he was a big gas ball and she knew flamethrower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:19 pm

''Your alright!'' he whispered. I'm sorry i moved you i just thought maybe you would wake up so i thought about bringing you here and i'm sorry''God she must be pissed come on think of a way to calm her down. she cant take stress when shes like this. Nico floated over to her and said in the most soothing voice he possibly ever whispered ''don't try to get up, you ll just faint again. i tried to be as careful as i could be while i carried you. I am sorry i shocked you like that i should have been more subtle.'' he said as he hung his head low, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:34 pm

"How long have I been out" she said hoping it was a while, if it was for a while she had a excuse for leaving but if she had only been passed out for a few moments she'd need to think of something fast. "Wasn't what you said that made me faint, I must of just been tired" She lied though it was true she did have a habit of not sleeping for Kong periods of time. This whole thing made her feel weird she couldn't think straight she'd have to talk to Sierra or Rally on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 pm

''Well to be honest three hours, you probably have to go soon but i just figured i would have some food before you went, i would understand if you were going to go but i wanted to say that i had fun. even though i overstepped a few boundaries. i was hoping to talk more a t this picnic but yeah haha guess not eh?'' Nico sighed he probably would never see her again after she left and that caused a single tear to fall he didn't notice it but it dripped down onto the ground. He looked at the earth. not fair he thought its just not fair
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Fang was about to use her excuse but then something stopped her something in her mind told her to stay. She wanted to know why but the voice didn't say so, she sat back down. "No I just wanted to know" she said as she thought to herself she had to say, she wasn't one to break a promise and she did promise him she'd stay so she did. "Go ahead talk" she said as she closed her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a Stroll (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next