Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Well, that was unexpected.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Serena had returned to the town square, as this seemed her usual place to relax and such. She sighed, leaning on the fountain once more. 'Jeez, I need a new relaxation place...' She thought. There really was a huge world and she had chosen this one spot? Oh, well. Such is the life of her. Serena went to circle the fountain out of sheer boredom. 'Maybe this will keep me occupied for a while...?' She wondered. Just then, she saw a blue figure nearby. The figure was a little ways away, as in 5 or 6 feet away. Serena ignored the figure. What was it worth staring at?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Noel let's out a small laugh as she remembers something. "Wanna hear about bad walks, when I was a Riolu I was just walking on minding my own business when a bird Pokemon grabbed be and flew away with me. It ended up dragging me all the way to Scorchfall desert and I landed headfirst into the sand" she said with a laugh remembering her friend finding her like that.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Serena laughed a little. "That's scary. I would have been horrified. Luckily, I could've used Iron Tail on it, and we'd drop out of the sky." She grinned. That would've been funny if she had done that. Almost cartoony, even. The idea seemed foolish, but Serena found it would be smart if you knew how to land. Happy thoughts were what usually brightened her day.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:41 pm

"Actually I used force Palm on it while I was falling. I knocked it out and it ran into a mountain." She said as she thought of something. "Well I shared something weird and funny now by the explorer honor you have to do the same" she said with a smirk. Her friend had made it up when she tricked Noel into running into a Flare Blitz attack. Not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:48 pm

"I will, explorer's honor. There was this time before I reached here, when I was journeying towards a new place to live, a Fletchling mistook me for a small Wurmple or something it could eat, and started chasing me, thinking I was food. I was too fast though, and so eventually I lost it." Serena laughed. "But I did end up running into an Axew in my younger years, only to get these." Serena pointed to each scar she had in turn. First the eye scar, then the chip out of her tail. "I've been untrusting of most of the Axew line since."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Noel smiles at the first part. "Freaking bird" she said with a small laugh until she hears the rest. "Ouch sounds bad" she then looked up and smiles. "Well my mother said scars are proof of trial so seems like you'd be set if some ancient old fighter Pokemon came and talked to you" she said trying to make is sound like scars were cool. Though she had none might if been because she was good at healing.

(Scars are not cool/shot)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:00 pm

((Lel))
Serena grinned. "Yeah... the Fletchling incident wasn't fun, but the Axew one was more entertaining." She said. Well, she would be set if there was an ancient fighting Pokemon. That was good, right? The Snivy mentally noted to look in a book about this later. Something to look forward to. She sighed contentedly, and looked up at the sun. Lifting her tail to absorb sunlight, she sat down, but kept her tail up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Noel looks at Serena does what she did and smirks. "Absorbing sunlight eh" she said as she then thought of something and reached into her bag and pulled out a small disc. "This is a TM known as Solarbeam" she said as she handed it over to the Snivy "I have another copy and I don't need it so here. I think your species can learn this one" she said wondering if she was right or not.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:24 pm

"If I remember correctly we can. Thank you." Serena smiled, taking it gently and putting it into her bag. "Solar Beam is powerful too, so it'll help me in fights. That makes two TMs I own. One from Christmas time, and one from right now." She said. The TM would help her most definitely, especially when fighting powerful outlaws. It would be good to use.

Inventory Change:
+1 TM22 - Solar Beam
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:31 pm

"Christmas huh I got a TM for that also" Noel said as she smirked "it's called psychic let's me do a lot of things with my mind" she said wondering how lifting things with her mind worked. Or even shooting of psychic waves how did that work. She used the move but didn't know anything about it at the time so she hoped she'd find out more after using it some more.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:38 pm

"Oh! Interesting. I got Hyper Beam. Now I have two beam moves. I'll only be using one." Serena grinned. She noticed she would be able to sabotage the flying types if they tried attacking her now. Birds? Beam 'em out of the sky! Villains? beam 'em! Inside she laughed at her little joke. That would be funny to see.. The Snivy felt happy inside. Luckily, there were no happy frenzies this time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:43 pm

"Yup one would be good though one needs to charge up the other will leave you weaker" she said referring to both beam attacks, she'd prefer the hyper beam because if you hit they'd be down for long enough for you to recover. But on the other hand you can pound them with a attack after Solar been so it was weird. "Well sky seems nice" Noel said having nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:49 pm

"Agreed..." Serena nodded. She felt this encounter had gone just as well as Azeral's. 'This has gone great! I'm gaining a lot of friends in my time here...' She smiled. Knowing her circle of friends was growing made her feel glad to have any at all. Friends were better than no friends, she knew that, and that didn't come from a book.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Noel looks at the sky and sighs. "Well it's been really fun talking to you but I need to go somewhere" Noel said as she stood up straight and looked at the sky, "there is somewhere I want to go right now" she said as she turned and gave a small nod as she sped off into the distance easily leaving the town in a minute before running off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:38 pm

"Ok. Bye...." Serena waved as Noel ran towards the forest. She got up and walked in the direction of the guild. "Well, that was fun. I'm off to home, I guess." She said. As soon as she was out of the square, she ran swiftly. 'This always makes me feel refreshed; running in the wind to get home faster...' She thought happily as she sped home. The Snivy knew today had been tiring.. very tiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, that was unexpected.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2