Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back to the town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:17 am

Noel was on top of one of the larger buildings in town her arms up and head on the ground, she was wearing her normal black cloak and red scarf with her similar colored bag at her side. Though she was fast asleep her eye's closed dreaming, she had been through so much lately exploring the volcano climbing the mountain having a sparring match with a friend it all tired the Lucario out.

So here she was in town asleep with no care in the world happy she was able to find peace in the busy town of grassveil.
Back to top Go down

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:57 am

Dusty had just trekked a few miles that morning, hoping to reach Grassviel before nightfall, and he mad his goal. He arrived at the front gates of the grand city, looking in awe at the hustle and bustle of the city. He had finally made it to Grassviel! He took a deep breath, fixing his magenta scarf around his neck, and walked through the front gates, wandering into the large crowd. He stared in amazement at all pokemon chatting at all the various cafes, shops, and stalls. He hadn't been in such a civilized place for a while now. He meandered through the crowd some more, wanting to stay and check out all the cool shops before heading to the guild. He didn't have very much money though, and didn't know wether it was worth seeing all the things he couldn't buy...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 am

Noel woke up from her small nap and let out a large yawn, she slowly got up and stretched for a second before getting her bag and item's, she looked at the bandages around her arm and leg they seemed to be ok so she walked to the edge of the building. She jumped off the building and grabbed the edge of another wasting no time she dropped down and rolled on the ground for a second before standing up and breathing a loud sigh.

She then walked over to the crowd of Pokemon and blended in with them her coat slightly up blocking her face as she walked.
Back to top Go down

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:28 am

Dusty saw what appeared to be a Lucario jump down from a building, landing easily on the ground. 'That pokemon seems experienced' Dusty thought, 'Maybe it could share some exploration tips!' He thought excitedly, and went to try and find the mysterious pokemon among the crowd. He distinctly remembered a black cloak, and looked for that, although he wasn't very tall, so it was a little harder than he imagined. Dusty eventually spotted the cloak, and hastily pushed his way through the tangle of other pokemon.
"Excuse me! May I speak with you for a second?" He called out, waving the trailing end of his scarf as a sort of signal, hoping he was loud enough for the Pokemon to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:34 am

Noel yet out another yawn she was still slightly hurt from her exploring and her fighting but she didn't let that interrupt her normal life style as she walked along the crowd. She did hear something call out to another Pokemon and Noel for some reason decided to look around her red scarf slightly moving as she did but because she was tall she didn't see anything at first but then looked down to see a Pokemon waving their scarf. Waiting for a second before Noel decided to go over to the small Pokemon to see if anyone else knew them.

She walked over to the small Pokemon and raised one bandaged arm. "Yo, need something?" Noel asks not knowing if this Pokemon was calling her.
Back to top Go down

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:52 am

It had seemed the Lucario had't noticed Dusty at first, but he was relieved to see that it did in fact notice him.
"Well, I just noticed you seemed to be a very experienced explorer. I want to become one, and was wondering if you had any tips for beginners?" Dusty asked a little sheepishly, but gaining confidence all the time.
"Before you answer, let's not talk in the street here," He said, motioning towards a nearby cafe, "Let's get a table, maybe talk over a bite to eat?" Dusty says confidently this time, starting to walk towards the cafe, making sure his scarf didn't drag on the ground as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:00 am

Noel just nodded at this and followed the Pokemon to the cafe and looked around a bit for anything. "Nah I think I'll be ok" she said as she waits for a second before saying something. "Well if you have any questions I'm sure I'll be able to answer you" Noel said slightly wondering why she picked her out of the crowd of Pokemon. Did she see the Lucario jump down from the building that must of been it.
Back to top Go down

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:07 am

Dusty took a seat at one of the tables, and tried to think up questions that wouldn't waste this veteran explorer's time. He noticed the injuries, but decided not to ask.
"So, about being an explorer... just by looking at me, what do you think of me? Would I make a good explorer, or would other explorers just look at me an laugh? I want brutal honest here. I want to know what it would take to become a veteran explorer like you." Dusty said, in a business like tone, and then realized he forgot something.
Oh, I almost forgot. My name is Dusty, and you are?" Extending his paw as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 am

Noel sat down across from the Pokemon as he asked her what it took to be a veteran explorer? Noel felt herself to he some things but a veteran was not one of the things she'd add to on the list as she felt her face turn slightly red because of this. "Well I can't really judge someone by how they look, it would be wrong to judge someone like that and well I guess just train hard and don't stop till you reach your goal." Noel said as introduction time came. "Names Noel" she said shaking his paw with her own.
Back to top Go down

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:25 am

"Nice to meet you Noel" Dusty said as he vigorously shook her hand, while focusing on the advice Noel had just given him. 'So explorers won't judge on appearance? That's a relief' Dusty thought, even though he was prepared to face that. The training part he had expected, and was well prepared to train as hard as he could to reach his goal of helping others.
"Hey Noel, I have one last question. Are you apart of the guild here in Grassviel? How would I join if I wasn't" Dusty said inquisitively, hoping to get as much information as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:49 am

Noel slightly winced in pain she had picked to shake hands with her hurt paw, that's what happens when you get your hand you use most hurt. Noel looked at her bandaged hand and was happy the wound didn't open back up as she returned her attention to the other explorer.

"No I'm not part of the guild, I'm known as a wanderer. Though my friend said you just walk in their and ask" Noel said giving all the info she knew.
Back to top Go down

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:59 am

That wasn't particularly the answer Dusty was looking for, but it was better than no information at all. He smiled cheerfully her.
"Thank you for the information! Hopefully our paths will cross again, and I can show you how I put your advice to good use." Dusty said, hopping down off the chair, using his tail to sweep it off quickly. As he went to leave, he stopped, after realizing he saw Noel wince in pain.
"Oh, and it may not be much, but here." He said, placing an Oran berry on the table.
"I saw you get a kind of pained expression on your face when we shook hands. It must have something to do about what's underneath those bandages, and I thought, you know, an Oran berry may help. Anyway, see you later!" He waved as he walked out of the cafe, and disappeared into the hustle and bustle of Grassviel city.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 am

Noel just shrugged, "it's alright just a open wound" Noel said as she looked at the berry and shrugged taking it. "Goodbye then" noel said as she sat back and started to order something. She was still slightly tired so she needed something to drink or a good slap to the face that would work also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the town   Back to the town Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the town
Page 1 of 1