Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Never Trust A Mime

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Info:

Team Sentima's third mission... their first outlaw capture. Twilight was beginning to fall as the sun set, and the edge of the sky began to darken as the sun started to tuck beneath the trees. A yellow glow poured from the west as the night sky began lifting to the east. Leif has walked across the plains and cringed in terror, "We... are here." His foot sank into the marshy water, and he cringed forcing himself to push through his fear. He would not let his own shortcomings stop the team from being successful.

A mime had cheated their client, and had to be punished. This was not to be their first fight, but being an outlaw, it would certainly be a more difficult fight than many of the previous ones they faces. And to make matters worse to get to them they would have to trudge through Arceus knows how much swamp... But he had to distract himself from all the horrible water. "So... nice... weather we're having." What he did not take into account was night was nearing, and it was the middle of Fall, in a wet marsh. In fact, it was nearly as bad as the time it rained at Pecha Forest. But Leif was more focused on not thinking than thinking about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:44 am

Sova stepped back. He didn't want to run, but given the Sliggoo was closing in on them and the source of the laughter was unknown, it seemed like a pretty good option. "At the very least, maybe running will draw out who ever's laughing...." He said before darting off in a direction. But he was promptly stopped by a Mr Mime leaping off a nearby tree in front of him. As that happened, the laughing stopped.

"So, you're here to arrest me, I presume? Or are you just here on a stroll?" The Mr Mime said. He was surprisingly calm, seeming quite confident that he was in no danger.

"I...." Sova was at a loss for words. He was quite surprised he hadn't noticed the Mr Mime until he was right in his face. "We're here for you on an out law mission." He was a bit confused. Was this the right Pokemon?

"Ohoh, well I'm just SHAKING. Come and get me then!" The Mr Mime said, obviously being sarcastic, and obviously the right Mr Mime. The Sliggoo was also still near them. It seemed it was allied to the Mr Mime, as it wasn't focused on him at all.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 pm

"Let's get this over with.", the Nincada mumbled, a Silver Wind starting to form around him.
However he focussed his glittering attack on the Mr. Mime only,c areful not to hit the Sliggoo as it might very well not be allied with the outlaw, so needless antagonizing would be a bad idea.
And while Leech Life might have been the better idea for a single-target attack, something was not right here. The Mr. Mime was too confident, too calm. So Ned preferred not to initiate physical contact with what by all means appeared to be and could very well be a trap. The Psychic type most likely would have psychic powers after all. But maybe a little bit of damage from a safe distance would help clear up the trickery.
And of course the Nincada had not forgotten about the Dragon type. What the Mr. Mime and Sliggoo most likely did not know however was that Nincada are almost completely blind and navigate by sensing smells with their antennae. Thus, if the Dragon type were to decide to approach further, Ned would be able to notice it without even having to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:02 am

Sova was surprised his ally was so willing to help him. He assumed the Nincada would have ran away when this fight happened. But he was happy to have help. He then noticed one of the glowing Volbeats in the sky was flying down towards them very fast. "Ned, look out!" He said as the Volbeat flew down in front of the nincada, using Protect to block the Silver Wind then lighting its self up might brighter for a blinding Flash. Sova looked away from the flash of light, unsure if his ally had done the same.

Then the Sliggoo also attacked, firing a Dragon Pulse at him, before he even got a chance to check on his ally. He held his breath and submerged himself in the water to avoid the attack, before resurfacing to hear the Mr Mime laughing.

"I cheat at gambling, so I have money. Enough to pay others to do my fighting for me." The Mr Mime said.

Sova was worried. The Sliggoo was clearly stronger than him in terms of moves and he didn't have much to work with in the environment, so he looked to his items. A Blast Seed should work. He grabbed the seed an held it in his mouth while he moved closer to the Sliggoo, attempting to get as close as possible. Dodging a few more Dragon Pulses by going under the water, he managed to get right in its face before biting into the seed and engulfing the enemy in a fireball. When the fire cleared, he could see it was unconscious, so he looked to see how his ally was doing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm

A trap. Obviously. The Nincada had been correct in this assumption, but for some reason he would rather have been wrong. The Volbeat just had to be a Bug type, hadn't it? That would mean that defeating it would be even more troublesome due to a lack of useful attacks.
But luckily the Nincada's near-blindness made him highly resistant to the luminous Pokémon's Flash attack. He couldn't see anything before, so not seeing anything now wasn't too much of a problem for the Bug type. Now, there wasn't much the Bug type could do to damage either of their opponents, but at least he could try to keep them busy. And thus another Silver Wind was launched, glowing powder homing in on the outlaw and its mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:05 am

Sova watched as the Volbeat took a direct hit from the Silver Wind but didn't seem very phased. The Mr Mime, however, pointed his hand outward and created a Light Screen which blocked most of the Silver Wind from hitting him. What did hit him didn't seem to do much.

Before the battle could continue any further, Sova ran to his ally, jumped up and grabbed the Volbeat by the foot, pulling it down into the water so the Nincada could hit it easily before running straight at the Mr Mime. He figured the psychic type probably had the Filter ability and high resistance to special attacks, on top of the light screen, so Sova's tackle would do a lot more than Silver Wind if he could get in range for it.

Then Sova suddenly got an intense headache. The Psychic Type was pointing its hand at him, he could tell it was using Confusion. The headache caused him to stop, stumbling a bit, almost falling over, before shaking his head and coming back into focus. He ran straight towards the Mr Mime, still being hit with Confusion, and clumsily tackled the enemy, knocking them both down and ending the enemy's attack. He then got up and backed away a bit as the enemy Mr Mime also stood up. He looked back at his partner for a moment to see how the Nincada was doing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:38 pm

While the Eevee's gesture might have been well-intentioned, it did not do much to help the Ground type. He still couldn't swim after all. But since the Light Screen would be absorbing most of a Silver Wind's damage, a physical move would be neccessary instead. Hoping for the Mr. Mime to be sufficiently distracted by the Eevee's attempts at attacking, Ned tried to sneak up on the Psychic type, jumping onto it to land a Leech Life attack.
Why had he agreed to join in on this mission again?
Now he was in mortal peril...again.
Maybe the Mr. Mime was in need of another bodyguard? Or something less dangerous perhaps?
No, the Nincada shook his head, that would be their way of thinking. If I am screwed, then I might as well make it completely screwed.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:40 am

Just as the psychic type was about to use its confusion on Sova again, his ally had hit the enemy, unfocusing him long enough for Sova to tackle the mime backwards over the Nincada then jump on top of his chest, knocking his breath away. Sova then felt himself being lifted off the enemy, it seemed the Mr Mime was using Psychic. He was lifted higher before spotting the Volbeat flying at him extremely fast. He was hit with its Quick Attack, being completely knocked out of the psychic levitation and into a deep area of the water a few feet away.

The force of the impact pushed him down into the water before he managed to swim to the surface, gasping for air. He then dove back under the water momentarily to avoid another charge from the Volbeat, resurfacing and dragging himself back to the shallow area.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:00 am

The Nincada had no idea, what was going on behind him, but it was of no concern for now. There was an enemy below him and it had had to focus its attention on the Eevee, meaning that it had left itself wide open for attack. And the Nincada was determined to seize that opportunity. Blindly hacking and slashing away with his claws, his Fury Swipes attack would put any player of JRPGs to shame.
Now he had to hope that the Mr. Mime would surrender, the Volbeat betray the Mr. Mime or the Eevee regain his composure to hold back the Volbeat before the aforementioned Bug type would be capable of getting him off of its employer.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:56 am

Sova detected the Volbeat's next quick attack, avoiding it and biting onto one of its legs as it flew past him, then dragging it down to the water. He tackled it as it tried to get up, and again as it tried to stand again. Two tackles seemed to be its limit as it fainted.

Meanwhile Ned seemed to be trying to shred the Mr Mime apart. The mime focused for a moment, doing the only thing he could think of to get the Nincada off him, trying to use Psychic to fling him away, hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:38 pm

A strange, powerful energy atempted to invade the Bug type's mind, trying to push him off of the outlaw. Luckily however the Nincada's Bug typing brought with it not only a few crippling weaknesses but also a resistance against attacks of the Psychic type. By allowing his primal instincts to take hold, the Mr. Mime's attempt to invade his mind could be weakened to the point of allowing for Ned to remain  clinging to the Mr. Mime. Now quick actions would be neccessary, something Ned would gladly do. In his instinctual fight-or-flight mindset he did not think about switching to Leech Life as a super-effective alternative again, but he still found himself able to simply hack away at the enemy. Hopefully all would go well for Ned was developing one hell of an headache...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:10 pm

The Mr Mime fainted after a bit of a struggle, and the psychic power effecting Ned faded away.

Sova stopped for a moment to catch his breath before walking over to his ally who seemed to be hacking away at something, probably the enemy. He walked over to Ned, then tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey....I think you can stop now, we aren't supposed to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:15 pm

The sudden tap made Ned jolt in surprise. Slowly his rational thought came flowing back and with it the impulse to stop beating the defeated enemy. Slowly he stumbled off of the Psychic type, not being able to crawl straight because of the massive headache he still had. Once on solid ground again, nausea began to overcome the Ground type who couldn't help himself but to evacuate the contents of his stomach. Hopefully this feeling would be gone soon for it felt as if a hangover got its head bashed in.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:34 pm

"You alright, buddy?" Sova said, a bit worried. He thought perhaps the enemy did more damage to his ally than he'd originally thought. Perhaps he should have aimed more to help Ned. At least they could probably rest for a bit since all of the enemies were unconscious, now the only issue at hand was the very sick bug. Sova wasn't experienced with medical issues, how could he help with something like that? He decided to just wait for the nincada to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:25 pm

"I-I-I...I is all right as tacos...", the Nincada stammered before vigorously shaking his head.
"Urgh, I think I'm fine. My head hurts but that should pass soon...I hope at least. But shouldn't we get going before they get up again? I'm pretty sure they won't be happy when they see us..."
Slowly the excruciating pain in the Bug type's head began to subside and his vision became clearer once more.
Now that the mission had been completed they probably had traveled long enough a distance to shake off any potential followers, meaning that this general area should be safe from them for the moment. Which in turn meant that Ned might finally get some peace and quiet again. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Sova couldn't help but laugh at the nincada's insensible statement. "I don't think they'd wanna go a second round after that. But I should be getting going anyways since the mission's done. How about you?" He said as he looked over the area and the three thoroughly pwnt enemies. He certainly didn't expect the Mr Mime to have friends, but he actually found the battle pretty fun. It was actually challenging, he felt accomplished about winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Mime   Never Trust A Mime - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Trust A Mime
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: