Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Registration - Sova and Leif

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:41 am

First topic message reminder :

It was late afternoon by the time Sova and Leif got to the Guild. Sova paused at the entrance for a moment to admire the area lit by a yellow-orange glow from the low sun before continuing inside. He'd been to the guild plenty before and knew the inside well. Now that he had someone to make a team with, he was eager to get joining the guild over with and move on to the exciting stuff.

Some new faces to the guild may stop to admire the entrance room, but he'd seen it plenty before and he didn't feel like halting for even a moment for that. He quickly made his way through the room and hopped down the short flight of stairs, not even wanting to take the time to walk down them. He was too excited to walk down stairs, who would have time for stairs in his place? Probably everyone.

He then paused for a moment, realizing he may have left his partner behind at the entrance, and looked back up the stairs, waiting for the Abra before continuing. He knew someone so unfamiliar with the guild could get lost easily alone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 pm

While the two Pokémon in front of her were thinking about the name of their future team, guildmaster Faye watched the spectacle, silently chuckling to herself. Now that they had decided on a name, she waited for a moment to see, whether they would get another idea, then wrote it down next to their names.
"Okay, dearies. You are now officially a team! Now to get you equipped..."
Using her vines the guildmaster retrieved one of the medium-sized bags from the wall, setting it down on the desk between the three of them.
"Now, sweeties, this is your Treasure Bag. Inside you will find your Explorer Badges, your Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, would you like to familiarize yourself with it now, or would you prefer for us to get the two of you a room first?"

(The surprise is a ribbon for each team member in the colour of their choice, just like the ribbon at the start of PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 am

Sova watched the guildmaster's vines grab the bag and set it down, then took a moment to consider waiting before looking in the bag, but curiosity got the best of him. Without even thinking about asking Leif, he quickly looked into the bag and pulled out a light blue ribbon. "Look! There's one for you too, Leif!" He said with a big smile. He was very happy at receiving the gift, though he was thinking about how difficult it would be to get on and off of him with his paws. Regardless, he loved it. "Thank you, Faye!" He said as he threw the ribbon over his neck and tried to tie it.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 am

"Awesome!" Leif shouted. He quickly tied the red ribbon around his arm, smiling brightly. "Uh, thank you so much, Faye. I'm so glad you could make room for us to be part of the guild." His face beamed happily. "This is really it. We're here. We have the badges and everything... We can start adventuring Tomorrow..." he realized he was hyperactive, and finished off what little tea remained in his cup. "Team sentima... I'm sure we'll become famous!" He took a moment to examine and wear his new bag, and glance over the wonder map, and admire the ribbons they both now wore.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am

Calmly watching the two gleefully check out their new equipment, Faye couldn't suppress a small grin from appearing on her face. The Pokémon, who signed up here may be as different as the night is from the day, but this look of pure, simple joy on a face always was the exact same.
"You are most welcome, dearies. Now if you would please follow me, so we can begin with the last part of your signups - your accomodations. Don't forget your equipment!"
With that said, Faye placed the tome back into the bookshelf behind her before reemerging from behind her desk, walking over to the door and opening it whith her vines.
Soon another team would be ready to face the missions ahead of them.
Another new beginning with more Pokémon to help and more friends to make.
Just as it was with all the signups before this one, the thought warmed the guildmaster's heart.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 am

Sova managed to tie his ribbon and quickly finished his tea before following the guildmaster. He'd never actually gotten a chance to have a talk with her before now, but in all his excitement he almost forgot to ask her about something. "Faye....I mean Guildmaster, have you heard anything about my parents? Are they still missing? Where'd they even go?" He hid his worry the best he could, thinking if the caring guildmaster saw him upset over the topic she wouldn't be inclined to tell him any bad news.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:19 am

Leif silently watched as Sova gave his question to the guildmaster, and he was prepared to follow the guildmaster as he was just instructed. He didn't want to interrupt, and went to drink tea, but found he had already finished his tea. He set the cup down and fidgeted with the bow, not wanting to take away the attention from Sova, and this opportunity he had to learn more about the wherabouts of his missing parents.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 am

Upon hearing the Eevee's question the guildmaster obviously was quite surprised.
"I..uh, they were suposed to head towards Pecha Forest, but from what I have heard they then wandered off to some unknown place. As much as it saddens me - I have never heard from them again, so sadly I can not help you there."
As they left the guildmaster's quarters, Faye led the duo to a corridor, wooden doors occassionally interrupting the right wall, apparently leading to the quarters of various teams. Finally the Meganium stopped in front of one of these doors, opened it and gestured for the Abra and the Eevee to come and look inside the room behind it.
"These will be your quarters, dearies. I know, that they don't look like much, but you can decorate them however you like. And most teams don't spend a lot of time at the guild anyway, usually being on missions throughout the day and only returning here to sleep. Now I'd suggest for the two of you to go to bed right away. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for both of you. So, unless you have any further questions, we'd be done here, dearies."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 am

Sova simply followed after hearing the disappointing answer. He didn't say anything else on the topic, didn't complain, he merely quietly said "Thank you....", in a disappointing tone. But he didn't want to think about that any more, not on such a big day. He decided to do his best to be happy and worry about things some other time. By the time they got to the room, he was happy again. "The room's great, thank you! I don't have anything else to ask, but I can't speak for Leif." He said and looked to his partner to see if he had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 am

Leif was glad to be on a topic more inviting to his participation.  "I love it! I mean... I guess I haven't had much of a room except where I was staying when I recovered from my concussion. At least in my memory... Memory... Memory..." He gave a startled jump, his eyes going wide, "OH! Faye, I do have one question for you. Have you ever met an abra named Leif before? One that looks just like me? Well... one that is me? I mean... Ah, see I lost my memory a couple months ago... I was hoping maybe you knew something about me."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:52 am

"Sorry, dearie, but I have never seen you here before. If you ever were here, then you haven't been talking to me. My apologies for not being able to be of assistance. Is there anything else you would like to ask, or would you prefer to rest now?"
Innerly Faye sighed already, thinking of all the paperwork she would have to do now, but she didn't let it show. What were the others supposed to think of her - a guildmaster who wouldn't even do paperwork? So she decided to focus on the happiness of having signed up two new friends, who decided to dedicate their lives to helping others, at the guild instead.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:11 am

"Nope, I don't think so." Sova said and walked a few steps into the room, before stopping and turning around. "Wait, this is seriously all we have to do? It's this easy? We just ask to join and that's it?" He didn't want to sound rude or ungrateful, but he was a bit confused at how joining such an establishment could be so easy. "Not that I'm not happy, I just thought it'd be harder than this."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:15 am

"Oh... alright... Thanks anyways..." Leif wondered what kind of pokemon he was beforehand. Nobody seemed to know him. Was he just some wanderer? Did he have no place in the town before? I guess it doesn't really matter, here he is with a place now, in the guild, with Faye, and Sova, and all the other members too. Isn't that what family really is? Who you choose to be with? It doesn't matter, I guess. "Yeah, I did think that sign up was oddly easy... I mean no contracts or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 am

"Yes, that really is everything. For you at least. There is quite a bit of paperwork left to be done, but that's something I'll have to do. The two of you are officially members of this guild. And you are welcome, sweeties. I am sure you will figure out who it is you have been somehow. If you can think of any way I can help with that, then please do not hesitate to ask me about it. I would be more than happy to help."
And she wouldn't just be happy because it would involve helping others, but also because it would give her an excuse to get away from her desk for a while and to avoid the mountain of paperwork awaiting her. Why was all this neccessary anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:48 am

Sova felt a bit guilty, the guildmaster having to take up her time so that he could join the guild.  "You do that for everyone?  That must be a lot of work....you're really dedicated to your job.  Well then, I don't want to take up any more of your time, and I'm tired anyways.  Goodnight!"  He said as he walked over to one of the straw beds.  Just before laying down, he winced slightly.  His side was still hurting from the earlier battle in the Pecha Forest.  He'd completely forgotten about it until then.  But he didn't want to worry anyone, after all, it wasn't that bad.  So he laid down.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Leif was a bit surprised, but followed Sova's lead. "Wow... Well, good night, thank you again for letting us join. Good night." He laid down in the other straw bed, thinking about the day, and what was to come. After a few minutes of trying to sleep, he found he was to anxious from all the excitement to get any shuteye. Silently he layed in the bed, gazing at the ceiling, wondering about the following day's adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sova and Leif   Registration - Sova and Leif - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration - Sova and Leif
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2