Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for that Treasure!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 57 - (25+5) = 27 Energy]

Soaring in the skies above the fiery chasm below, a prehistoric pokemon gave a screech as he circled a portion of it. His wings were spread as he slowly descended onto the ground below him. He finally landed after finding the best place to land, which was pretty much everywhere there wasn't any lava.The archeops landed a little clumsily, not quite perfecting his landing due to only just recently having evolved. He waited for his passenger to hop off, as he surveyed the area.

They were here in search of the treasure that the Xatu had seen. The being that stared at the sun had come around town and even to the guild, spreading his riddle of this new treasure that would surely bring them riches.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 am

Sova walked along, keeping an eye out for any possible enemies. He took the Archeops talking about other Pokemon eating him a bit offensively and looked at the archeops with an annoyed look. "Hey, just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm a snack. But I would like to stay near you so we don't get split up, so sure."

His attention was then caught by the other fox Pokemon. He thought about attacking, but saw she didn't seem to be threatening. Maybe this Pokemon was friendly. "Hey....look. Over there, Acro." He pointed towards the area the Braixen was in with a paw.

Character Records

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 am

The braixen had leaped down from her throne in the sky to show her presence to these two peasants. She looked at the two with a smile, her hands were behind her back and her ears were a bit low, as if she were shy. The vixen plucked the stick from her tail and looked at the two with curiosity.

Acro blinked, not quite having seen a pokemon act this way before. He surveyed the braixen, and the braixen seemed to be looking at Sova rather than him, which is usually what a battle ready pokemon would do since he was the bigger threat of the two. He had ignored the annoyed look from the eevee, since what he said was true. To most pokemon, the two might have been fried chicken with a bit of roast eevee to the side.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Sova was confused. The Pokemon before them wasn't attacking, but she was focused on him, worrying him. If the possible enemy did decide to attack, he would not have a fun time. Fire type moves hurt. But his ally certainly had at least one rock type move, so surely they would be fine in the event of a fight.

He noticed no one else was talking and decided to break the silence. "So....how are you?" He said in a calm tone to the Braixen. The tension had made him completely forget about Acro's earlier comment, not that it bothered him enough to hold a grudge over it anyways.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 pm

The braixen froze, she reached up to her neck and pulled off a scarf she seemed to have been wearing, it was a Trap Scarf, the scarf capable of warning the wearer of traps of any kind and assisting in avoiding them. The vixen seemed to hold it out, as if offering it to them, she had closed her eyes and seemed to be a bit nervous as it was shaking.

"I think it's trying to offer us something?" The archeops murmured to the Eevee. He took a step forward, only to find the vixen recoil and take a step back as if scared. She held out the scarf again, but seemed to be shaking even worse.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Sova watched the Braixen, confused. Perhaps she wasn't feral? Didn't act like it at least. He noticed the apparent fear or worry in the Pokemon and realized perhaps she was afraid of Acro. It'd make sense, with the type matchup. And he didn't really think of Archeops as a friendly looking Pokemon. "Acro, I think you're scaring them...." He whispered, trying not to sound like a jerk.

Maybe he would have better luck, this Pokemon did seem more interested in him anyways. So he approached the Braixen, looking a bit hesitant himself. He wasn't afraid, he was just worried about the possibility of it being a trick, so he was of course hesitant. "Can you talk?" He said in a friendly tone.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:17 pm

The braixen watched as the eevee approached her, the archeops seemed a bit confused. Sova had asked her if she could speak, her response was a smirk, "I believe the correct question to ask is, are YOU stupid?"

The Braixen's grip on her wooden stick tightened as she brought the stick upwards in an arc and pointed it towards the sky, the stick took on a fiery glow as a circle appeared under the eevee. A column of fire sprouted from the ground and shot into the sky, a copy of it sprouted from behind and another one after that until pillars of fire shot up into the sky, each reaching a peak one at a time in rapid succession.

Acro threw his worries about being scary behind him, as the braixen suddenly began some rather quick and confident movements along with a sinister cackling laugh. He gave a screech in surprise as one of the pillars struck one of his wing. He managed to pull it out before any permanent damage was dealt, but the archeops's wing was still harmed and rendering him incapable of flight or flying related moves for a while.

[Note: I never stated whether or not the move, which is Fire Pledge, hit Sova, leaving it open to be avoided or not]

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Sova wasn't really surprised by the attack, but he was disappointed.  He really hoped he was about to make a friend, not an enemy.  No matter, now was the time for battle, and for not getting cooked alive by a pillar of fire.  He jumped back out of the way of the fire, only to find another pillar being summoned right under him.  He decided to move to the right this time instead of backwards into more fire, just in time too, as he was almost caught in the fire.  That certainly would have hurt.

He was so upset that such a seemingly nice Pokemon was trying to KILL them for no reason.  What did he do?  Clearly this Braixen wasn't feral or territorial.  On top of that, he was insulted for trying to be friendly.  For some reason that hit him harder than the attempted murder.  Regardless, he was now mad, and completely focused on bringing this enemy down, which was a very bad thing for the Braixen.  As small in stature and power as he was, Sova had a tactician's mind when he was focused.

What was in the area?  Rocks.  Fire.  His ally whom was now a grounded bird.  Nothing of much use to him.  "I'm gonna try to knock her down so you can get to her easier."  He hoped Acro knew stone edge or at least something useful against this foe that didn't involve having to fly.  He quickly approached the enemy and went in for a tackle, aimed at the legs. He would probably be hit directly if the enemy tried to retaliate instead of avoid his attack, but he was more than willing to take the hit if it meant that horrid Pokemon got hurt worse.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Although the archeop's wing burned like no tomorrow, he still had years of walking and running under his belt from when he was an archen. The archeops stood up on his legs, having been in more of a crouch or perch before, before charging forward, working with Sova to take down this enemy.

The braixen squeaked as it was tackled by the eevee, "Ouch! It's not nice to hit a lady!" it spoke, trying to whack the eevee away from her. Her attentive eye caught sight of the archeops charging towards her, it was glowing a purple aura as rocks began to float and dance around him. The Ancient Power had been rising from deep within the Archeops to try and strike the fox. The fox was struck with the floating boulders, and fled from the spot to one farther from the archeops, she noticed the aura stray around the archeops, and held out her wand in front of her and stared intently at it, feeling herself become empowered.

[Post summary: Acro used Ancient Power! All Stats have been increased! Braixen used Psych Up! All Stats have been increased for her as well!]

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Sova felt the stick pelt him in the head, but it was really only a minor annoyance. When the enemy backed away, he tried to use it as a chance to think of a better plan.

He felt so puny compared to the other two. Not only were they both larger and physically stronger than him, now they had both empowered themselves as well. What could he possibly do in this situation? There had to be something he could do. His moves were lacking in power, he didn't have any useful items with him, the terrain didn't have much he could use to fight with. He stayed away from the other two as being near either of them would almost certainly be dangerous for him at this point.

Since he probably couldn't to much damage himself, he decided to just let Acro handle that part. He charged at the Braixen from the side, looking like he was preparing for a tackle, but stopped in front of her, stirring up a cloud of dust in front of the enemy. He hoped to distract the enemy so his ally could get in a direct attack.

(Sova used Sand Attack.)

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm

The braixen avoided the sand attack with a dodge to the side, only to find that Acro was waiting for her with a glowing Iron Tail. The steel typing of the attack didn't affect the Braixen much, but the thick iron attack certainly didn't sit well with her body. She was sent flying as the tail smashed into her stomach, being sent back to the rock which she had come down from. The Braixen gave a vicious gowl, "So rude!" she called before giving a wave of her stick and the pillars of fire returned.

Acro had been slowed a bit by the weight of his tail from the attack, and was forced to stand there as a pillar of fire encircled him and rose up. Acro gave a cry of pain before a purple mist enshrouded him once more, and the rocks seemed to return to have vengeance.

The braixen seemed to flinch, not wanting to take another hit from the rocks. She looked to the eevee, and seemed to try and leap out and grab him, maybe hoping to take him as a hostage.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Sova watched as the enemy fell for the distraction and took a heavy hit from Acro. It pleased him to see the enemy hurt, more than it should have. He was absolutely furious at this Pokemon.

Most sensible individuals would move away in the situation he was now in, with an enemy trying to grab him and probably use him as a shield. Some would possibly freeze up in fear. But he did something completely different. Without even an ounce of regard for his own safety, he leaped up at the Braixen to bite down and latch onto one of her arms, it wasn't a move, just a very angry bite. Though he wasn't very heavy or physically strong, neither was the enemy, and if he landed the attack it would most certainly drag the Braixen backwards with him and weigh her down to the ground for at least a moment.

He didn't care if he was hurt in one of Acro's attacks, or from retaliation by the enemy, he just wanted this vile Braixen to go down with him.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Acro had been about to attack once more, but ceased his fire once he noticed that the Eevee was too close this time, having latched onto the braixen's arm. The braixen was repeatedly trying to beat him with the flaming stick. He gave a screech before running in himself, not using an attack but simply leaping and flailing his hind legs at the Braixen, hoping to slash at it while not hitting Sova.

The braixen was growing furious now, she just wanted to play, why were they being so mean to her!? With an eevee clamped onto her arm, she raised the arm with the stick in hand to the skies, a column of flames erupting into the air...

Kat carried out 2 launched of one Fiery Chasm (Image not informed.) :
Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 Slugma10 , Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 Trap_s10

(please be pokemon, it would be awkward if there isn't...)

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Sova let go of the Braixen's arm just in time to avoid Acro's attack. He prepared to avoid the enemy's next attack but....instead witnessed a pillar of fire flying into the sky. What purpose was that supposed to serve? Not wanting to wait and find out, he interrupted the enemy's bizarre attack by sliding under her feet and tripping her forwards. He then leaped onto the Braixen's back and pulled her trap scarf off her neck and over her eyes to blind her and tightened it before being knocked off by the angry fox.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Not far off from the battle, a slugma had been moving along, minding his own business. He looked up to see a pillar of flames in the sky. Who could that be? He wondered, before beginning his slow crawl towards the fray.

The braixen gave a cry of outrage and pulled down the scarf that had blinded her with ease. She turned to whack the eevee with the stick, but only found that her paws were empty and a certain archeops had a stick in his mouth. The archeops, his wing still burning and having been lucky not to take on the attack at full strength like he had a few moments ago, had figured that maybe the stick was the source of this painful fire, and tried taking it away. The braixen gave a terrified squeak, "Give it back! Thief!"

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Sova laughed at the now hopefully helpless Braixen.  "Why in the world would you ever think he'd just give it back and let you keep attacking us?  Are you stupid?"  He had just been waiting for a good moment to return the enemy's earlier rude comment, and felt quite relieved to finally be able to.  But he couldn't help but wonder what was going through this Pokemon's mind.  Why would she even bother asking for her weapon back?  And why would she have the nerve to call someone else a thief after attacking them for no reason? The best way to ask her that he could think of was simply, "What is your PROBLEM?"

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for that Treasure!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Eastern Desert :: Fiery Chasm-
Jump to: