Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

yet the newest noob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

yet the newest noob Empty
PostSubject: yet the newest noob   yet the newest noob EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 am

Soooo... yup, I'm lucariarktwo. Why two? Why not. I guess I should maybe, introduce my character i guess? Well, his name is Lucas and he's a sneasel. He is strategic, swift, does his research, and sneaky. His gains are not without faults however, as he does tend to get in his head, when he thinks he's about to win he tends to rush in, he can be hard on himself when he screws up, and he is pretty socially awkward. Remember how I mentioned Lucas was sneaky? More often then not, thats what causes him to slip up, and when he does, he's gonna have quite the fun time trying to get out of the hole he dug, he hasn't been able to pull himself out yet. Some random facts; he does cook a bit, mainly dairy desserts. He spends a lot of his time looking for different items to sell so he can save up for big missions. Also, don't touch his razor claw, he does not want anyone to get near it, ever. Thats about it for Lucas, now for a bit about myself. ...Lucas in a nutshell pretty much... CREATIVITY WOOO Ditto although I do draw a little... not very good at it though. So, yup. Thats me in a shellnut. Let's get roleplaying shall we?
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: yet the newest noob   yet the newest noob EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: yet the newest noob   yet the newest noob EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Greetings, heya, hello and welcome to the site!
I hope you will be having fun here!
Should there be anything you do not understand or would like to know, please do not hesitate to ask!
See you on the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yet the newest noob   yet the newest noob Empty

Back to top Go down

yet the newest noob
Page 1 of 1