Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:16 am

The night was young as the outlaw Mirage picked her way through the familiar grounds of Shadowhue Forest, the home that had given her shelter, food, and even victims for so long now. Tonight was just another night for the lone vixen to search for another wandering sap that had decided to take to the forest in the middle of the night.

The trees were rustling as the wind blew past them, and far off a bird that seemed to be up past its bed time gave a tuneful twitter that pierced the silence. The night seemed more ominous than usually with a full moon lighting the sky above the trees, and only few streams of moonlight trickled to the forest floor. The vixen passed around the moonlit beams, she had become aware of her earring's ability to shine, she had known they would shine, but she had not thought that it would cause her to lose potential victims. She had scared off some pokemon with a strange scarf she had been interested in the other night, and she wasn't about to make that mistake again.

[Mirage Energy: 29 she lives here]
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 am

Akuroma blinked as he looked down at the forest floor from one of the lower branches. He was hoping to gather some items while here, but arriving at night was not in his plan. Shrugging it off, the Kirlia scanned the forest floor, his red eyes glowing through the darkness his hood provided. It was difficult to see, and even with the moonlight lighting up some areas, it was little help.

Sighing to himself, Akuroma jumped down, causing the leaves to flutter around him as he landed on the forest floor, deciding to give up for now and come back during the day. 'It couldn't be that hard to get out of here at night, right?' he thought to himself as he began to walk down the small path.

(24/34 energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:54 am

The vixen's ears moved up slightly as she heard the rustling of movement ahead of her. She froze her movement as she studied a figure ahead. It seemed to be a bit on the medium size with a dark grey cloak seemed to flow behind it. A smirk crossed her muzzle as her paws lightly moved to stalk this creature. She didn't quite know how strong this pokemon was, but she had been wandering for a while and this was probably going to be her only catch tonight. The zorua continued following the Kirlia, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:30 am

Akuroma continued to move through the forest. After a while of walking he felt as if he were being watched, and he was in no mood for a battle at night. Not to mention if his stalker was a certain dark type...

Akuroma began to walk faster, his cloak fluttering. He began to slip between the trees of the forest, stepping off the small path to try and lose the stalker, if he had one.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 am

The zorua followed the quickening pace, by the sudden change in movement she could tell that she was probably noticed. She finally broke into a brief run as she moved herself close enough to concentrate. A dark orb encircled her and surrounded her in a dark force before it shot forward towards the kirlia, aiming for the legs to trip it up. Mirage waited for a moment before running after her Dark Pulse, aiming to pin the Kirlia once the pulse to strike the legs and trip it up. The pulse shouldn't have been strong due to her lack of time put into the attack, it wouldn't be much but it would be enough to trip the victim.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:29 am

The dark pulse slammed into the ground just under Akuroma's feet, forcing him into a barrel roll. Skidding to a stop as he turned around, Akuroma pulled his arm back, mint green electricity sparking on it before he noticed the Zorua stepping into some moonlight. "Mirage?" he asked, the Thunder Punch fading.

Akuroma didn't expect to see Mirage again after healing her leg. He certainly didn't expect her to attack her. Then it dawned on him that his new form was unfamiliar to the Zorua, and to her he might as well be another Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 am

"Ah so you're familiar to my name? Nice to know that people appreciate my work. Now be a dear and hand over all of your items and you wont get hurt," the zorua spoke with a sly and intimidating voice, desiring to scare the pokemon. She took a step forward, having stopped when the pokemon spoke her name. Her paw pressed into the earth and displayed her claws, her grin on her face in confidence that she would be able to take down this opponent with ease. It gave off a hint that she had done this many times before, and planned to perform this robbery time and time again after.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 am

"Your work is actually pretty sloppy. Say, how's your leg doing since I healed it?" he asked, pulling his hood down, revealing his face and the three scars on his cheek. Hopefully the scars would be enough for Mirage to recognize him. Akuroma stood up, looking down at the Zorua, smirking a bit. "Aw, look how short you are now," he teased her, leaning down to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:22 am

"Your work is actually pretty sloppy. Say, how's your leg doing since I healed it?" The zorua grew a bit confused by the seemingly random words. The slender hands reached up and pulled back the hood of the cloak, revealing the Kirlia to have three scars on the cheek. It finally dawned to the Zorua that this was Akuroma. The kirlia stood up and looked down on the zorua before nearing and speaking, "Aw, look how short you are now,"

Mirage's lips curled in a snarl as she took it as an insult, "At least i'm not the one wearing a skirt, scarface." The zorua slipped out of the Kirlia's reach, not wanting to be touched. Her tail gave a swish before resting by her side as she sat down, waiting for the counter-insult to sink its teeth into the kirlia's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:23 am

Akuroma smirked a bit, "Oh? You like it? It's a new look I'm trying out, it's called Evolution," he said sacastically. "Also got my cloak and some new moves, I see you're still using the same old dark pulse," he said as he walked around the Zorua. "How's the hunting been? Your name's been popping up more often for failed attempts than successful thieving. I think I've stolen more than you and my name hasn't even appeared as an outlaw yet."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:41 am

"Failed attempts? I have no clue what you're talking about, also I prefer to stick with what works rather than make myself flashy and prissy," the zorua huffed. She really did have no clue what the kirlia was talking about. She hasn't come across many pokemon since the incident in healing, targets were scarce recently for some odd reason. She wondered if it was time to move to a different part of the forest, or perhaps she would have to go farther than her home to search for targets. Although the zorua didn't have any intention of leaving the forest, the environment was too fitting and it would waste her energy just getting to the different places just for hunting.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 am

Akuroma chuckled a bit, "Well anyways, how ya been? I haven't seen you since I fixed you up back in Pecha Forest. I thought we would have ran into each other more often but then I moved to Black Mist Mountain." Then Akuroma grinned, getting an idea, [color=#33cccc]"Hey, how about we find someone to get some goodies off of together? I haven't worked with someone since Vesper taught me how to steal, so it'll be fun," the Kirlia said, already looking around for someone to steal from.

(24/34 energy)

Dracorexion carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] MMgUbQF , A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] DcEpsRT , A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] HqwuLie , A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] OOUsvnW
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:06 am

"Well anyways, how ya been? I haven't seen you since I fixed you up back in Pecha Forest. I thought we would have ran into each other more often but then I moved to Black Mist Mountain," Aku spoke. He seemed to hatch a malevolent idea as he grinned, speaking, "Hey, how about we find someone to get some goodies off of together? I haven't worked with someone since Vesper taught me how to steal, so it'll be fun,"

'Vesper?' the zorua was a bit confused, who was Vesper? Mirage had not taken a trip into town, due to the suicidal nature of the idea and general disinterest in the boring town of Grassveil. She couldn't have seen any wanted posters that may have been plastered around about the grass type thief. The zorua decided to let the name pass, dismissing it as a friend of the kirlia's, "Sure, its not like I have anything else to do tonight," then added in her thoughts only, 'Not to mention I can always swipe the items from him and run should things turn sour...'
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 am

Akuroma smirked, spying an Ariados picking an oran berry from a bush lit by the moonlight, "Good, cause I see our prey now," the Kirlia said, pointing to the Ariados. Akuroma pulled his hood up, the red glow of his eyes becoming the only thing visible within the darkness of the hood. Reaching into his pack, he handed the Zorua three sticks, "Take these, if you spot any pokemon who might alert our prey, take them out quickly with those or use them as a distraction to draw them away by throwing them at bushes or rocks. I'll take to the trees and stay ahead of it. It probably has a lot of goodies hidden in it's nest."

With that, Akuroma gave the Zorua a wave before teleporting up onto a branch high in the trees, his eyes acting as a beacon for the Zorua.

(18/34 energy)

Dracorexion carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] HqwuLie , A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:05 pm

The zorua blinked as the kirlia held out some sticks before teleporting out of sight, allowing the sticks to fall to the ground. How was she supposed to hold these? If she used her mouth she would only be able to carry one at a time, and each one would leave splinters on her pink tongue. Mirage hesitated, but picked the sticks up anyways, trying to be careful so as to keep her mouth from receiving painful splinters. The zorua picked her way through the bushes, a bit annoyed by the Kirlia's glowing eye sockets.
'I thought stealth meant not being seen,' a red glow wasn't exactly a normal occurrence in a forest, one glance in the kirlia's direction would make the prey bolt. She heaved a sigh as she rolled her eyes, following the kirlia's direction with steps as silent as the night itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]   A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lullaby for a Lady [OPEN]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next