Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just Wandering Around

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Just Wandering Around - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Brian the Chimchar was strolling through Grassveil Town one day, trying to familiarize himself with the area. When he first arrives to the town a while back, Brian dashed through it so quickly before heading to Pecha Forest that he hadn't been able to look around and see what the town had to offer other than the guild he wanted to join. So now, after returning from the forest, Brian decided to stroll around and see the sites before he headed to the guild.

"Hmm, there's a lot off interesting places here and a lot of cool pokemon I haven't seen before. Who knows, maybe when I join the guild, I'll meet even more cool pokemon and see even cooler places than this." Brian said as he kept walking through the town.

Last edited by pokepikoo on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:40 am

Uthinare stopped by Brian as he laid on the floor after his date with the wall.
"Karma cheater." She laughed "I'm a normal type and have no moves like that so it's not fair" she smiled in smug amusement "So you alright?" she asked in a slightly amused and worried tone her body relaxing from their little race. Before looking at her compainion closer in case for wounds she stretched her body out longways and yawned tail sticking up in the air and her paws rolling around when pokemon on two legs roll their wrists.

(Like how do you finish a thread or whatever? I'm not asking too I just don't really get the concept, yeah I'm that much of a noob XD)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:57 pm

"Well just because your a normal type doesn't mean you can't learn cool moves." Brian said as he stood up a minute after the crash, chuckling a little bit as he rubbed his head.

"And I'm alright, just a little bit of pain but nothing serious or anything. Anyways, lets go get in that guild!" Brian said as he smiled wider, still eager to join the guild with his new friend.

( We end a thread by having posts that make the storyline of the thread come to an end and then ask a mod or admin to lock the thread. How about you and I can make one more post and then we will move on.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:48 am

"Good. But don't make too much of a habit of crashing into walls, last time I checked it wasn't good for you" Uthinare said looking concerned then smirking.
"And being a normal type does have its' limitations for your infomation" she said sticking her tongue out and pulling a face.

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:27 pm

"Hehe, I'll try not too. And with the whole normal type thing, I don't really see the whole limitation thing that your talking about, but whatever. Maybe once you start exploring, you'll see that." Brian said, still grinning at Uthinare with the same bright smile that he had on his face since the beginning of their race.

"Well then, let's get to that guild!" Brian said as he started walking towards the guild with his head held high, awaiting his future adventures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:46 am

Uthinare chuckled
"yes, let's" she said with amusement as she mimiced Brian's pose walking proudly beside the chimchar.
'This ought to be interesting...' she thought and smirked

(So... now what?)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:59 pm

"Hehe, yeah. This will definitely be interesting." Brian said as he walked towards the guild with his new friend and soon to be teammate. As the two walked into their soon to be home, Brian's mind began to get flooded with thoughts of the future. What kind of adventures would the two go on? What other pokemon will they meet? What new friends will they make? What challenges will they face? What new areas will they explore? Only time would tell what fate had in store for him and Uthinare. All he could do right now is hope for the best and walk forward to his future.

(Now that we're done with this thread, we need to ask one of the mods or admins to lock it and then ask either Savato or Solilo to rp the guildmaster so we can do a thread on joining the guild and making our team.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Around
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4