Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

As soon as The ghost had floated up to the guild, Sorren left without a word. They traveled like this in silence. Sorren knew that Chia might have some questions, but he wanted to keep the mission a secret until the last moment.

As they traveled to the icy lands, Sorren smiled, it was snowing, he always loved the snow. As the forrest drew closer he spoke up.

"Alright, now's your chance to ask any questions, not that I'm going to answer some of them, mind you. This is also your last chance to turn back. I'm not going to tell you what we are facing today, so you have to take a risk." Sorren said, his breath visible with every word.

He was hoping to get The Duskull pumped up, work up an air of adventure. He did warn her however, That she would need to take a risk. Today she learns how to face her darkest parts. Sorren hoped he could do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:36 pm

"I...I think I am all right. My head hurts though. But I think I remember, what happened. Most of it at least."
Oh yeah, now the Duskull remembered. This all had been a mission...
They had been hypnotized and...yeah.
Lots of strange, crazy and painful stuff had happened and Chie wasn't really sure, whether she should be happy or sad now. Maybe afraid. Relieved. Or all of those.
"I...I am glad we could be of assistance."
As she hovered in place, Chie began to shiver.
It really was cold out here.
How long had they been asleep anyway?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:41 am

"Chia, I want to ask you again, Why do you want to join my team? I feel now that we know each other a bit better I can understand your feelings." Sorren said, nudging the Ghost towards the fire.

The Hypno gathered up some papers and was starting to clean up whatever stuff he had out to watch over his little trial run. Sorren was slightly more wary of the Psychic now, especially after all his halfhearted answers. But He had finished the mission and hopefully now He would come away a bit more competent.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:22 pm

"I...I don't really know yet.", Chie responded as she was moved towards the fire.
"Maybe it is to convince myself, that I should interact more with others. Maybe I want to help other Pokémon. Maybe I just want something to do. I believe I need to think about it a bit more. Lots ot stuff have happened today after all. My thougts are still all messed up."
Certainly progressing the events, that had transpired in this icy forest would take up quite an amount of time. But somewhere deep in her shadowy heart Chie knew, that things would be better from now on.
"So, what about you? Why do you want me to be on your team?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Sorren sighed. "I want to be like you. You are really smart, and you have a pasion for written matirial that I can't help but be envious of. I need someone to ground me. If I continue on alone, I'll work myself to hard. I need someone to say you've done enough. someone that can help me realize when I'm being stubborn, or stupid. Most of all I need a friend. I know now that I can't face My fear alone. I need the strength of others to help me move through this world." Sorren said, closing his eyes and taking a breath.

He wanted to be like The duskull. at least a little bit. Sorren was Envious of how the Ghost could just stand to spend so much time in a book. The way she Didn't even mind being called a different name. She was always cool and collected. This was everything he was not.

"Guess It's time to stop calling you Chia, huh Chie?" Sorren smiled.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 pm

"Wait...you have known all this time?"
The Ghost type chucked.
"Guess I should have realized that sooner."
This was an answer Chie definitely had not expected.
Never would she have believed, that she would be the one playing the part of the down-to-earth character, but with Sorren...somehow the Duskull could see herself in that position.
The Torchic certainly was hotheaded enough.
But...was her personality really that special?
Was it really that great, that she...read books?
But Sorren liked her for that and she had no reason not to aid him, so...it probably was okay.
"Guess it's time I gave you an embarassing nickname then."
Chie grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm

"Well after you left the guild I talked to some people about you, I did get your name wrong the first time, and I just wanted to see how long it would take for you to get fed up with it." Sorren chuckled. "Don't get me wrong, there are things wrong with you, I know that much, But I think our personalities Would complement each other well."

Sorren stood tall. Maybe The Duskull wasn't sure What she wanted, But she had all the time in the world to find out, so why not spend that time doing some good and living a happier life. He also Ignored the nickname comment, He wasn't sure how he felt about that.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:14 pm

"Yeah, everyone has something wrong with them in some way or another. If that wouldn't be the case, there would be nothing one could improve and life would have even less meaning than it does now."
Chie floated in place. There wasn't really much she could do to express different emotions or similar things after all. Looking someone in the eye wasn't really possible and neither were facial expressions.
Well, apparently Chie had passed the test and she definitely was happy about that. Hopefully Sorren would feel the same way.
A new future had begun.
It was their responsibility to shape it into something great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.   To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To be a Titan, you must face your worst nightmares.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4