Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Sickeningly Sweet Smell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

A Sickeningly Sweet Smell Empty
PostSubject: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Akuroma quietly walked into Pecha forest. Even if Ned the Nincada didn't have his amazing sense of smell, the Ralts would know exactly where to go. He turned twords the small bug type with his arms outstretched, "Welcome to Pecha Forest. It's also known as Trainee forest by a few pokemon, as this is where most new exploration teams come to train and complete their first missions," he explained. It seemed that nearly every tree in the forest had more pecha berries than leaves. Most weren't ripe yet, though, the smaller sickly green looking pecha berries would do nothing but leave a bitter taste in a pokemon's mouth until they matured.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 pm

"Guessed as much.", Ned responded.
"Otherwise you would not have suggested such a place to someone you had just met and could not know about their skills well enough to venture into more dangerous areas."
Ned was happy finding himself in a forest again. After the volcano, the mountains and that meeting with the Charmander in that other forest, he finally was in an area he felt familiar in again.
Hopefully there would be no Fire types...
There were many things Ned was weak against, but FIre could so such cruel, horrible things...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Akuroma nodded, "I suppose so, though I think you'd do pretty well in Shadowhue," he commented, beginning to walk deeper into the forest. "Pokemon in Pecha forest are plentiful, but they're also a bit weak, and some Pokemon from Grassviel say they've seen some on sugar highs or very fat from eating too many Pecha Berries," Akuroma said as he looked around. The trail split into two directions in front of them, one east and one continuing south.
"Which way do you wanna go?" he asked, deciding to let Ned lead the way.

(I completely forgot how to do the dice ._.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 pm

(Use [roll=encounter or item rarity][/ roll])

Ned turned his head to the side, reminiscing about the traveling he had to undergo before he had managed to reach the town. As Shadowhue entered his mind, he shuddered.
"Oh, I've been there. It's quite beautiful actually, but sadly I have made some unfortunate encounters there. Now, I have absolutely no clue, where either of those directions would lead us to, so I can't really choose."
This forest sure was nice. It was brighter than Shadowhue, which would make it more difficult to hide, but there appeared to be more than enough berries and trees to survive on indefinitely. It was a nice place.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:55 pm

"Yeah, Shadowhue Pokemon are a good bit stronger than those here. I say we go east, as I've never been in the eastern part of the forest," the Ralts suggested, starting to lead the way. Akuroma rarely explored, and when he did he'd usually come to Pecha forest, excluding the excursions that Meowth took him on. As he continued walking he took many turns through the trail, believing the Nincada's sense of smell would keep them from getting separated.

(I think the more times I mention Ripple's Meowth character, I might be able to summon her.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:44 pm

(Her official title, which I have bestowed unto her is "Holy Mother of Dancing Tacos" ^^)

"Then it's east we are going, I guess."
Just as the Ralts had figured, Ned had no trouble following Akuroma through the forest.
Here the trees were much smaller and the leaves not nearly as thickly interwoven with each other, bathing the ground below in sunlight. It was a forest, but it was quite unlike the forests Ned had been used to. Both the jungle he grew up in and the Shadowhue Forest had been filled to the brim with arboreal species of all kinds, drastically reducing the amount of plants capable of surviving in their mighty shade.
"So, why exactly are you doing this? Training with me I mean."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:52 pm

This dice is not existing.

"Many reasons: the more I learn about bug types, the better I can prepare for them. You seem like a nice Pokemon, so the least I could do is show you around. Plus you said you were going to train before joining the guild. I've been meaning to begin training for a while now, and you just happened to be at the right place at the right time," Akuroma said, giving a rare, toothy smile, which helped to show his still young age. As he continued to walk he grew silent, having run out of ideas of what might interest the Nincada, despite the many subjects he himself was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:05 pm

"Well, thanks, I guess, but how can you say so after only this short time has passed? We barely know each other after all."
The baseless trust this Ralts had shown the Nincada never ceased to surprise Ned.
It was just so different, so contrary to everything he had ever come to see in his childhood.
And it once again confirmed, that his descision to leave his birthplace behind was the correct one.
"But I am impressed. Someone of your age already working on improving their flaws. It is a honorable thing indeed. Wish I could say the same thing of myself..."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Akuroma was confused at the Nincada's question, "Because of this," he said, tapping his red horn, "I may not be able to read your mind, but I can read your emotions, that's why I suggested we come here, I could sense you becoming sad, and I remembered that during our battle that the only emotions I could sense were happiness and a little bit of annoyance every now and then."
Akuroma smiled again until he bumped into a furry little Pokemon. The pokemon turned around and growled, showing itself as a Patrat.
"Whoops, sorry about that," Akuroma said, though the Patrat showed no sign of taking the apology.
The Ralts sighed, "I guess we gotta do this, ready Ned?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 pm

"Interesting...and I thought I'd be more resistant to stuff like that. Well, I guess I was wrong."
This was something Ned had not expected, but he didn't mind much.
Even if the Psychic type would have been able to read all of his thoughts, the Nincada would not have been mad. After all he had nothing to hide, so why should he care for something of the sort?
Then suddenly a new smell entered the Bug type's field of...smelling.
But before he was able to warn the Ralts, the collision had already occurred.
"Guess we have no choice here..."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Akuroma didn't give the Patrat much time to attack, as he fired off a Confusion attack. However, unlike when he attacked Ned with it, this attack made the Patrat see hallucinations of tiny Joltik crawling all over and biting at it.
"Ned, attack it now while I have it hallucinating," Akuroma said, keeping his eyes on the Patrat to keep the Confusion going.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 pm

As the Patrat was hit by the Confusion attack, it shockedly stumbled backwards, waving its short arms in the air helplessly. This staggering Pokémon would certainly be an easy target.
Quickly the Nincada scurried forward, trying to swipe the Patrat off of its feet with a well-placed Scratch attack. While avoiding the aimless swipes of the Normal type provided slight difficulty, the Scratch easily hit the Patrat's left knee. Not as easily it would be brought to fall, however. Despite both the Confusion and the injury it was staggering semi-firmly.
Finally it regained its composure, shaking its head to clear its thoughts. Immediately it spotted the Ralts once more, angrily charging at the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Akuroma tried to jump back, but much to his dismay, he tripped over his own robe.
"Gah!" he yelled as the Patrat struck him, putting up his arms defensively. In this position, he was unable to use Confusion or Confuse ray, as his arms blocked his view of the Patrat atop him.
"I could use a little help here," he said, trying to push the Normal Type off of him to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm

"Guessed as much. Just a second."
As the Patrat was striking at the cowering Ralts, it still had not noticed the Nincada, who now snuck up on him, carefully climbing up the Patrat's back.
There, Ned raised his head up high, sinking his fangs into the Normal type's head, using Leech Seed to drain the enemy's energy.
A Nincada may be a small, weak Pokémon, but exactly that weakness also was their biggest strength.
They could be underestimated.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Akuroma used Growl to lower the Patrat's attack power before he felt the weight of the Nincada added onto him.
"Not really helping, I need it off, not you on," Akuroma stated before clearing his arms away for him to use a Confusion attack to blast the Patrat, and Nincada in tow, up into the air. It should also be known that Ralts are easily affected by the emotions of others, and the anger of the Patrat clearly rubbed off on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sickeningly Sweet Smell   A Sickeningly Sweet Smell Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sickeningly Sweet Smell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next