Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Migna's Theory of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

A lone Espurr sat, staring into the cool, clear waters of the small pond. She gazed into her reflection, watching the rippled image of two large purple eyes stared back at her.

It was currently early in the morning. The sky was still pink from dawn, and very few Pokemon were out at the pond today. It was chilly, but the Espurr didn't mind much. Her thick and rather messy fur kept her warm enough. This wasn't as bad as some of the nights she had slept through previously.

The Espurr's name was Migna, and for the last few weeks she had been living on the streets of Grassveil, trying to take care of her family that had recently been evicted from their home. She was hungry and dirty and longed for some food (preferably something sweet) and a bath. Luckily for her, she would sort of get the latter. The lavender cat sighed deeply, and jumped into the water of the Small Pond.

The water was really cold, and Migna shivered. Still, she got used to it quickly. Although she didn't have any soap, some of the dirt washed away from her fur. She was definitely not an alley cat. Migna swam around for a bit. In the water were wild fish Pokemon that were far from aggressive. She watched them for a bit before rolling onto her back and just floating along.

Migna's large eyes looked up into the morning sky. There were a few clouds here and there, but nothing really to hinder the morning's weather. After taking in the view for a bit, Migna closed her eyes and began to think.

The Espurr was here for two reasons: One, to relax and take a break from trying to earn money, and two, to try and find a possible friend and teammate. She was already working on reason #1, but #2 was a bit trickier. That was something she couldn't do whenever. It wasn't like friends would appear at the Espurr's command.

Migna hadn't noticed where she'd been drifting, and when her head floated into something, her eyes jolted open and she splashed a bit in surprise before realized she had ended up on the other side of the pond. She sighed, and got up.

Her wet fur was heavy, and the Espurr was cold. She decided to just lay down and air-dry, so she found a nice grassy patch under the sun and began to rest. Soon she had drifted off into sleep without noticing...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:37 am

The skiddo's excited face twisted in confusion in an instant, "Guild?" he asked, not knowing what this strange word meant. As memories returned fear consumed him, "T-Team? Wh-what is the guild?" he curiosity burning once more in a desperate attempt to drown out the fear and replace it with knowledge. The skiddo's ears flattened against his head and his hindquarters lowered as he sat down. The Skiddo knew very little of the guild, and so the guild terrified him. The Espurr seemed to like the guild, thus why she may have been inviting him.
"I-Is that where you live?" Aries asked.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Migna frowned slightly. This Pokemon seemed fearful of the guild. This wasn't as easy as she thought! She sighed and decided to tell Aries about it.

"The guild is...," she began, forming the words she was going to say in her head. "To put it simple, the guild is a place where Pokemon gather to grow stronger and help out. They can form teams, and these teams are allowed to do missions that were sent in from Pokemon in need. They range from simple item gathing tasks to capturing criminals and there are rewards in it for you if you were to complete them.

"I am not a member myself, but I really do hope to become one. I would like a teammate to help me in this endeavor. There are, in fact, rewards and benefits to joining. Not only does it give you the chance to meet new allies, but it also can pay off. Not to mention the free food and living space..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 am

"Al...lies?" the skiddo tilted his head, he had heard it be thrown around at his own herd, but never had he used it himself. Allies, they were friends, yes? The skiddo wondered. He was supposed to make friends, which were allies, and allies could be made at this so called guild!
"That....sounds fun!" the skiddo leaped up, excited once more. He wondered what kind of allies he would make at a guild, would there be other skiddos like him? Would there be any of the skiddos that went off on their long journey after they was born that he wasn't allowed to go on?
The skiddo's tail wagged as he looked at the espurr, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he spoke, oblivious to the potential dangers that also came with being an explorer.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

"Yes, allies. Pokemon who work together. Partners," Migna explained. She was happy that the Skiddo wanted to join the guild wither. If only she had ran into him sooner! "I am glad you agree, Aries. As I said before, I have been looking for a partner for a while now. I wish I could of come across someone like you sooner. I am sure you and I will make an excellent team."

Migna paused and thought about this. Was she making the right choice by recruiting a random stranger? He seemed like a nice, benevolent Pokemon, if not a little naïve, and she did, in fact, trust him. But she had absolutely no idea just who this kid was. And since he seemed to have nothing else to do right now, the lavender feline decided to strike up a bit of a conversation.

"So, where are you from, Aries?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:19 am

"My Papa's Mountain!" The kid bounced, he reared onto his legs as he spoke some more, "It was REALLY big and it was all his. My Mamas loved it there except in the winter, they wanted to move while it was winter, but Papa said that they would be able to live in the winters, and they did! Some of them went on a long journey though because they didn't agree with Papa."
The skiddo seemed rather giddy to speak about his home. He was proud of his parents, not knowing anything else about parents in general, but still, he loved them.
"I had to leave because Mama wanted me to go and make more friends, she also said something about Papa being a paranoid old coot whatever that means. What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:51 am

Migna nodded slightly at what Aries was saying. His enthusiasm surprised the feline. Still, it was a little saddening to hear about the Pokemon the Skiddo referred to as his Papa. He seemed strict and limiting. It was a relief that Aries was able to get away, though. Freedom is a very great thing in the Espurr's mind.

"What about you?" the kid finished. Migna had not been expecting that. Team members shouldn't keep secrets, so she decided to tell him her own personal story.

"Well, Aries. I was born and raised in Shadowhue Forest. I had a nice den there with my family and I did a lot of exploring... But recently we were attacked and driven out by a rather aggressive pack of wild Pokemon. Now we are homeless and living on the streets, which is why I will be joining the guild. I hope to use the rewards gained through guild work to help my family our of tough times."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 am

Aries's ears shot up upon hearing about the espurr's unfortunate story, "What?" he exclaimed. He seemed to be at a bit of disbelief that a pokemon would do that. He had heard of bad pokemon doing bad things, but his father always told him that he would take care of him and he would not have to worry about those pokemon. He wondered why this pokemon didn't have a papa like his, did something happen to their papa?
"I wanna help! Can I help? Please!" The skiddo begged the espurr for permission to assist the espurr, having completely forgotten about the team being meant to help the espurr's family. Aries's eyes grew big, round, and shiny as the skiddo began to beg.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Migna gave a slight smile. This Skiddo was a very silly little kid, but Migna was sure he'd keep spirits and morale up during their future travels. His willingness to help out was also a good trait. Still, the Espurr knew that his naive may someday bite them both in the butts. She took her mind off of that for now. That was the least of her worries.

"Aries, you have already agreed to help me. I am very grateful of you agreeing to help me, though. Do you want to get moving? I know where the guild is located."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:44 pm

"Sure! Sure! Which way?" the skiddo looked to the lavender feline with big round eyes. His tail wagged and he seemed to want to burst into a prance in whatever direction the espurr pointed. The skiddo was just too excited! He was going to make a friend, and possibly more friends in the future as he moved along in his quest to help the espurr and her family. The sun was shining happily down onto the goat and the cat as if the day couldn't possibly go wrong, the skiddo was simply loving it all!
(shitty post is shitty sorry |D)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Migna nodded. "Okay, follow me," she said as she began heading bake toward the direction of Grassveil, keeping up a brisk pace. She hoped she wouldn't get there early. She could be patient if need be, but she was sure this Skiddo and his excitement couldn't wait for a sleeping guildmaster. It would be very disrespectful to wake one of the strongest Pokemon there for something as simple as forming a team, wouldn't it?

Her thoughts were cut short when the Psychic-type suddenly found herself falling abd hitting the soft, grassy earth with a thud. There was a sharp pain in her leg, and after rolling over onto her back she found a Wurmple staring back at her, annoyed.

"Hey, what was that for? The early bird is supposed to get the worm, so I need to get the heck outta here, and you're just slowing me down!"

"Sorry," Migna said. "It was an accident. I was not paying enough attention."

"Well, don't let it happen again, creep!"

The Espurr sighed and watched the Wurmple crawl away. She struggled to get up. One of her stubby legs must of come into contact with one of the Wurmple's stingers when she tripped over it. Despite what Aries thought, something did, in fact, go wrong...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Aries watched the scene unfold, and died with worry before rushing over to Migna, having run ahead a little bit.
"Are you okay!? Can you walk? Do you need a ride?" the questions rapidly fired to the espurr. The skiddo's brows were creased with worry, his head lowered so it was level with the espurr's head and his ears flattened against his skull. He knew what a wrumple was, and those sharp tail ends, or whatever they were, were no laughing matter to the skiddo. He had been poked by wrumple countless times when laying down, each time the wrumple would attack and each time his father would appear and scare off the small bug types.
The skiddo didn't know if they were lethal, but one could never be too careful!
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:51 am

"Yes, I should be fine," Migna said. She tried her best not to put her weight on her pricked leg. The Skiddo was offering her... a ride? The Espurr was curious at what Aries could do. She didn't want to seem like she was using him, but then again he had offered and she would probably hurt her leg more if she insisted on walking. Prolonging the injury was the last thing she wanted to do! I will make it up to him later, she decided.

"A ride would be nice. Are you sure you are up for carrying me, however?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 am

"I'll be fine! You can't be heavy," the skiddo spoke, hoping he didn't offend the espurr somehow by mentioning its weight, "Just pull my horns in the direction you want to go and just guide me to the guild!" the Skiddo seemed perfectly okay with being ridden on like a ponyta. He knew nothing of the common skiddos or gogoats serving as taxis to the smaller pokemon, but surely the tough times in the mountains had strengthened his legs to be able to give the smaller pokemon a ride. The skiddo closed his eyes and grinned as he waited for the espurr to accept his offer, he would be disheartened if she were to reject it.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:59 pm

"I trust you, then," Migna said. She approached Aries and began to get herself on. She struggled a bit to get her bad leg up, but once that was done the Espurr found it easy to finish mounting herself. She put her white-tipped paws on the Skiddo's handle-like horns and looked down at him.

"Okay, I am ready," she said finally. "Just do not go too fast. I am not used to riding another Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:21 pm

The Skiddo gave a jump and reared back like a ponyta, "Hold on tight!" the skiddo called out, unable to contain his excitement as he darted forth like a madman. The skiddo's legs pumped as he bounced along throughout the pond, rushing past other pokemon like a dart and following whichever way the epurr pulled on his horns. The skiddo just could not wait, it would be surprising if the skiddo was not tired when they got to the guild, but then again this little skiddo seemed to have more bounce in him than any old gogoat could ever have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migna's Theory of Happiness   Migna's Theory of Happiness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Migna's Theory of Happiness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next