Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei Empty
PostSubject: The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei   The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Prologue

I woke up on my 14th birthday, hoping to finally get my Pokemon, but didn't completely expect it, as I had just moved from my hometown in Kanto.  My mom was a Ryhorn racer in Kanto, and I always got to watch her race other trainers and breeders.  She was one of the best in the world, but she had to retire because Resa, our Ryhorn, got older, and she can't race anymore.  My family and I moved to Vaniville Town in Kalos.  My dad got a new job in Aquacorde Town, and my mom's now staying home most of the time.

Well, that's enough background on the matter.  Anyways, my name's Kuenai Tenmei, but most people call me Suds.  I'm 5'8", have dark longish brown hair and ice blue eyes, and my skin is a creamy white.  I have a somewhat small nose, and regular, pinkish lips.  As I just woke up, I'm wearing my pajamas still, but I usually wear a Red Fedora and a white t-shirt under a black, open shirt.  I also wear dark jeans, black sneakers, and have a Red feather on my Fedora.  I have a dark brown watch on wrist all the time, and black glasses with a white outline.  My build is pretty decent for my age too, along with my brains, I'd say I'm pretty good.  Don't get me wrong, though.  I'm not self-centered, in fact I'm very generous, always helping the little kids and other teens, and even adults.  I don't say this myself, but everyone that knows me says I'm very intelligent, but I think I'm more on the cunning side of things myself.  I really want to become both a Pokemon Breeder and a Pokemon Trainer, so I'll be able to take care of my own Pokemon, while still trying to get to the top.  Anyways, I've already said I'm 14, but I've already looked into what I want to be, and now I only need a Pokemon.

I get dressed and go downstairs to see my mom, Biki Tenmei.  She's a very beautiful women, and it's no wonder that my dad, Hochi Tenmei, married her.  She's the only one that can get his attention off of work.  She has shoulder-length black hair, a small nose, and hazel eyes.  Her skin is like mine, creamy, but a little bit darker.  Her lips are thin and pink, and her teeth are a bright white.  She has a curvy body, and she doesn't seem to be that large, either.  She's 5'5", but she's never told me her weight.  Right now, she's wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans.  Her headband is a dark teal, and her shoes are dark blue with white stripes.  Her white socks are sticking out of her shoes, but just barely.  She's a thing of beauty, but not just in looks, as she was one of the kindest and sweetest women you could find.  She had a very decent amount of brain power, and she could figure out if you've done something in about 10 seconds.  I know that she wanted to become a detective when she was younger, around my age, but didn't go through with it.  But I think it was fate that she didn't become one, because she met Dad at a race 17 years ago.  He was watching the race up front, and when she got 3rd place, they locked eyes witch each other, and knew it was love at first sight. But that's only from what they told me.

"How did you sleep, honey?"  Mom asks me, "And Happy Birthday!"

"I slept great, Mom, and thanks!"  I say.

"Someone came over, looking for you, I think her name was Serena."  She tells me.  "She said you should go to Aquacorde Town."

I thank her, and go outside, and there's a girl outside.  "Hi!  I'm Shauna!"  The girl says.  "I'm one of your neighbors!"

"Nice to meet you!"  I say to Shauna.  "I'm Kuenai, but most people call me Suds."

"Serena was looking for you earlier, I hope your mom told you."  The excited girl says.

"She did, I'm headed to Aquacorde Town right now!"  I tell her, wondering why I need to go there.  "Are you going there, too?"

"Yep!  Why don't we go together?"  She asks.

"Why not?"  I reply, walking to the gate to Route 1, which didn't seem like any Pokemon were there.

When we get there, I see three other teens, a girl and two boys.  I guess the girl is Serena, but I don't have any idea who the other two are, though.  I introduce myself, and find out the two boys are Tierno and Trevor.  Tierno is the biggest of the group, with black, spiky hair, and a large black t-shirt and orange shorts on.  Trevor is the smallest, but with the biggest haircut, an orange Afro.  He wears a teal and white shirt and black pants.  Shauna is wearing a pink t-shirt with three black, bow-shaped symbols on it, and short jeans with black frills.  Her brown hair has four ponytails, two coming out into the front, and two coming out from the sides.

Serena has blond hair, with a long ponytail coming out from the back of her head. Her skin is somewhat like mine, creamy and light, and her eyes are a golden-hazel color, and a smallish nose looks as if it's trying to peek out her skin. She's only a little bit shorter than me, about 5'6", and a small body. She wears a black tee, tucked into a red-orange skirt, along with a pink bag. She has some sort of determination in her eyes, that shows me that we are going to be friends, and rivals. I couldn't tell you much more from what I just described, but I can figure it out as I go along.

That's when I saw the box, just big enough for three Pokeballs.

Author's Notes:
Hope you liked, I'm gonna make a review thread if you want to tell me what you thought of it, maybe tell me what I could do with it :3.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei   The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Chapter One:
Kasai The Fenniken

When I saw the box, I knew why Serena wanted me to come to Aquacorde Town.  It was finally time for me to get my Pokemon.  I didn't know the starters for this region, but I knew I was gonna choose the Fire type, because it's my favorite type.  According to what I could find out, there was one for Serena, Shauna, and I.  Tierno and Trevor already had a Pokemon each, so they didn't need one.

Serena opened the box, and just as I though before, there were three Pokemon.  One had a Leaf symbol, another a Flame, and the last, a Droplet.  "You should go first!"  They all urged me, "You're the one that's new to this region, you should find out what the Pokemon are."  I kindly thanked them, didn't even think, and picked up the Fire type.  I let it out, and out came a Pokemon.  Trevor had given me a Pokedex before we opened the box.  I used it on my new Pokemon, to find out its name and gender.

Fenniken: Eating a twig fills it with energy, and its roomy ears give vent to air hotter than 390 degrees Fahrenheit.  Gender: Female.  Ability: Blaze.  Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, and Ember.

I had already though of a name for a Fire type when I was younger, Kasai, but that was only the female name.  I knew I was going to choose a Fire type no matter where I was.  Her body was completely yellow, except for an orange poof in her ears and a white area under her head.  Her eyes were big, with dark orange irises, and a small, black nose.

Shauna went next, who chose the Grass type, leaving Serena with the Water type.  Shauna let out her Pokemon, a lava lamp-shaped body with a big, round head came out of the Pokeball.  Its body was tan, with dark brown arms and tan feet, with white claws at the end.  The Pokemon's head had brown triangles coming out from the sides and top, pointing inward to a face with brown eyes and a pink nose, and a smile.  At first, I though it was wearing a hat, but then I realized it was part of its head, a green "bowl" with the same colored spikes coming out of the back and the sides of the front.  I used the Pokedex on it.

Chespin: The quills on its head are usually soft. When it flexes them, the points become so hard and sharp that they can pierce rock.  Gender: Male.  Ability: Overgrow.  Moves: Tackle, Growl, and Vine Whip.

Serena's Pokemon was a frog with white bubbles going around it's neck, and going down its back.  It was mostly light blue, with a dark blue covering the top of its head in between its light-yellow eyes with black pupils.  Where the nose would be were two white balls, and its fingers were white, like the bubbles around its neck.  It was fairly simple looking, it's hard to describe it much more than that.  Like the other two Pokemon, the Pokedex scanned the Water type, taking in its data.

It secretes flexible bubbles from its chest and back. The bubbles reduce the damage it would otherwise take when attacked.  Gender: Male.  Ability: Torrent.  Moves: Pound, Growl, Bubble.

After the Pokedex scanned the Froakie, Shauna ran up to me. "Suds! Now that you've scanned the Starter Pokemon, want to battle?" She asked me enthusiastically, and how could I say no to those big, brown eyes, pleading me.

"Sure," I said, "Who's gonna be the referee?"

"I will!" Serena called out quickly, and no one argued, so I guessed she had experience with Pokemon battles, even if only a little.

We both had retrieved our Pokemon, only to send them out to battle. My Fire type had seemed to be a little tired from the journey, but as soon as she realized she was in a battle, she got energized quickly. Shauna's Chespin looked like it was tired, too, but instead of getting energized right away, it seemed to want to go to sleep. It took a few moments for him to see the battle that was gonna go threw between him and Kasai. When the battle finally started, Shauna got first move. "Use Tackle!"

It did as it was told, but even though it was fast, it wasn't fast enough to hit Kasai from that far away.

"Use Ember!" I told Kasai, who happily obeyed me. It didn't knock him out, but it did Burn the Chespin. Shauna told him to use Growl, but I didn't see why, as Ember wasn't a Physical Attack, so it wouldn't be affected. I told my Fenniken to use Tackle anyways, but not to knock the Grass type out, knowing that he would faint due to the Burn. But the Chespin did get one more Tackle on Kasai before he fainted.
Back to top Go down

The Story Of Kuenai "Suds" Tenmei
Page 1 of 1