Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 am

The Job:

The small archen looked at the sign that pointed into the cave labeling it Serene Cave. The small bird pokemon swallowed, last time Flint's voice had asked him if he was going to succeed next time. Was he going to do it this time? He shook his head violently, of course he was! he just had to find a few items that's all! He did not even have any of the attacks on the restriction list, so what problem could their be? He frowned once more though, he WAS weak, and he WAS alone. His confidence drained as he entered the cavern, wondering if he would meet someone to become friends with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am

George was once more walking through Serene Cave. He found it a much quicker path to go from Rainfront town, to get items from the market in Grassveil. He always felt uneasy going through the cave though. He knew every once in a while a pokemon could easily jump him, steal his poke, and run. He also knew adventurers went through here as well, they could easily think he was just another enemy, given he no longer had his badge. He kept an ear out for anything though, even if his own footsteps prevented him from hearing others. So far he hadn't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:54 am

Acro took a deep breath and entered the cave, not knowing that a familiar weasel pokemon was not too far away from him. The archen kept low, and alert, but somehow did not notice the Buizel as he nearly bumped into him. He had been walking backwards for only what would have been a few moments, in attempt to keep an eye on behind him. The archen wondered if it would get darker in the damp cave that was Serene cave. He even began to wonder WHY they called it Serene cave when it was jam packed with wild pokemon out to kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 am

George drew in a breath as he was bumped into. He felt feathers however, not a rock or charmander skin. He turned around carefully to see an archen. "Oh, It's only an Archen. I've only seen one archen before actually. You must not be from around here." George said to the archen, not knowing it was Acro. The archen in front of him seemed a bit too powerful to be Acro. George put out his hand. "Given you didn't try to react first, nor tried to attack. I would guess you're friendly. My name is George."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:18 am

Acro whirled around once he bumped into a buizel. The buizel introduced himself to be...no. It couldn't be, Acro thought.
"George?" He said, his eyes widened in surprise. He looked up at the buizel, which he was still shorter than, in wonder. Never had he expected to run into George again! He had wished for it, but never thought it would actually happen. He was joyful at first, but then he was reminded of when they had split paths. George had left Acro on his own, 'All because you were weak!' the "George" voice in his head sneered.
"I-I-It's me, Acro..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:26 am

"Acro?! Wow! I never thought I'd run into you. Especially around here. And I should also stop talking so loud before a pokemon comes to kill us..." George said quickly. He was hoping a pokemon didn't hear, but if they did he couldn't do anything to make them un-hear it. "Anyway, how have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile. I was actually worried that you died for a bit. I heard something about a member of Team Roark Supposedly dying, but I was unsure if it was you or another pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:39 am

"I heard something about a member of Team Roark Supposedly dying, but I was unsure if it was you or another pokemon," The buizel spoke.
"Oh...y-y-you must me-mean Astrid..."Acro felt that same hole in his body as he did when the dratini was tossed into the river, the sorrow he felt. He remained silent for a moment, "Y-Yeah, Astrid was a Dratini, and my th-third team member af-after you l-left."
"You let me die!" Astrid's voice hissed in his ear. Acro kept himself calm and kept his fear and complete hopelessness hidden. He would have to prove to the Buizel he was strong now, show him that he had improved! That was what he had wanted, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:50 am

"Oh, Well it's said that anyone died at all there. Are you okay? You seem to be stuttering a lot. Of course I haven't seen you in forever, so i can't say if that is or isn't normal for you, but it seems odd," George said with a worried look. He didn't like to see a friend that had a problem. But he wouldn't ever push it. "One would guess that there is a pokemon behind me huh?" George turned around to see no pokemon. He just didn't know what was causing Acro the stutter. "I'll be honest, I'm surprised there isn't a pokemon anywhere right now... I mean, one would guess they would've heard one of us by now," George said continuing to look around.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 am

"Y-Yes," Acro agreed, "I've a-a-actually come here on a mission, an-and thi-this is the first time I-I've done it alone in a while actually."
Acro ignored the voices jeering at him in his mind. He knew that the voices were not the actual one talking, except maybe for Astrid who had come back to have perhaps haunt him from the grave, but they were correct in everything they said. He wished he could just outright scream to them that he knew, he knew! The voices were annoying, depressing, and sickening whenever the Astrid voice decided to suggest how many ways Astrid could have died in that stream in great detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 am

"Oh! A mission! Just like old times... Wow I make it sound like we're 50... Yeah. Anyway, I can just see you've gotten more powerful since I've last seen you, so I guess we shouldn't have a problem. Well hopefully. Sometimes the mental state of one can be the deciding factor of a fight. Like paying atten-" George was hit by a Paras from behind with a scratch. "-tion..." George finished. He got up after being knocked over. He hadn't felt the pain of a hit in a while. So it was nowhere close to enjoyable seeing a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 am

Acro was surprised by the Paras that had sneaked up behind the buizel and scratched him. Acro, who was used to this kind of thing with pokemon jumping out at him, hissed at the paras before leaping into the air with a roll and slamming his tail down on the Paras with a Acrobatics attack. He quickly retreated, but not without being scratched by the paras, he hissed once more in pain and fled from the attacking range of the mushroom pokemon. The paras seemed angry about something, it turned to the buizel and spit a seed out from its mouth and at George, Leech Seed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 pm

"Irony hurts... Quite a lot." George said, he looked up to see Acro hit the Paras and also see a leach seed coming towards him, he was nowhere close to being fast enough to avoid it, so that hit him as well. George winced from the leech seed draining him. He ran up to the paras despite this and hit it with a sonic boom. The cave shook but stayed normal. "Are there any restrictions on that mission Acro? Just so I can be aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm

"Uh, yeah, uh Cut, Brick Break, Scratch, or any Ice or Fire type moves cannot be used, I figured I didn't have any so the job would be easy street..." Acro's attention turned back on the paras. He really wished that he was in a area with more ledges or branches or SOMETHING so he could use his Acrobatics move on it. The move turned momentum into power, and it was a flying move so the small paras would have been weak against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 am

"Well I should be fine as well, the only restriction on me is not using brick break. Must be a fragile necklace if the pokemon doesn't want us to use those moves at all," George explained while looking at the paras.
George was one for counter attacking, but it seemed the paras knew that, so George made the first ove and hit it with a sonic boom. The paras tried to avoid it but a flying rock from the impact hit it instead. Not much damage, but any damage does good.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 pm

The pokemon screeched in pain, and was attacked one more by a glowing tail, Acro's Iron tail. The tail glowed brighter as it smashed in between the paras's two mushrooms, right on its back and forced it to the ground. Acro leaped back as the paras tried to scratch him once more, but ended up just falling over in defeat. The archen stared at the Paras a bit more, making sure it did not get back up or move or anything, since wild pokemon tended to play dirty tricks such as playing dead and attacking while the foe's back was turned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next