Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. Empty
PostSubject: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Tally sighed as she headed into the Guild without a partner. She wanted one, but neither of her chances to gain one went right, and thus she had given up the idea of signing up for a team with a partner. The Buizel had hopes of finding a partner later, but for now she wanted the basics done, even if it meant traveling alone for a while.

The Buizel ignored the other guild members going about their daily business. She was focused on getting down to the Guildmaster's Quarters and getting signed up as a Rescue "Team" as quick as possible. She really didn't want to delay it any longer.

Tally went down to the first floor, where it was even more busy. Teams of all sorts of different Pokemon went by, some even saying "Hi," and "Welcome," to the future Guild Member. Tally continued to ignore them. Most, if not all, had a partner or two. Tally was jealous. Why couldn't she find a friend?

The Buizel turned and went down the steps to the sleeping quarters. Every stair she passed made her more excited, though not nearly as much than she would be if she had a partner. Once she was on the next floor, she quickly headed to the large doors that opened to where the Guildmaster herself dwelled.

Tally adjusted the Joy Ribbon tied around right under her inner tube neck and knocked twice on the Guildmaster's door. There was no going back now, though the Buizel wasn't really worried. The only person who could mess up was herself, which was a benefit for going solo. As long as she disn't make any mistakes, the Buizel believed she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Once again guildmaster Faye was looking through various documents about the guild as she heard someone knocking at the door to her quarters. A smile began to appear on her face as the Meganium tried to figure out, who it might be, that would be waiting for her on the other side of that door.
Slowly the Grass type got up and walked over to the entrance of her room, more and more happiness building up within her with each step she took. Finally the guildmaster had reached the other side of her room, opening the door with her vines to reveal a small Buizel on the other side. Even though she had never seen her before, the warm smile on the Meganium's face grew even wider. Faye always loved making new friends and there was no doubt, that the Buizel would become one of her friends as well.
Calmly she began to speak:
"Hello, dearie. My name is Faye. Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 pm

"Hello ma'am," Tally started, slightly bowing her head at such a strong Pokemon, "I'm Tally and I'd like to join your guild, if you don't mind." The Buizel hoped she wouldn't have to give her full name to Guildmaster Faye upon signing up. That was something she didn't want to give out, even to such a powerful and official figure. For all she knew she could be just walking around the guild and then run into Faye, who would then call her Tallulah instead of Tally and the everyone would know! It would be embarrassing to have her not-so-cool name revealed! She hid this worry quite well, though, and gave the Guildmaster a relaxed smile as if the worries in her mind didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 pm

"Oh, those are wonderful news, dearie!"
The guildmaster was overjoyed. Another friend would join her in her guild and they would all be able to help Pokémon together!
"Please, come in my dear. The signup won't take long at all. I have to say, I'm impressed, sweetie. Forming a Rescue Team is quite a noble endeavor. I'm sure, that you'll be having a wonderful time."
With these words Faye walked back into her quarters again, using her vines to retrieve a rather large book from one of the bookshelves in the back of her room. After she had done so, the Meganium placed the book on her desk and waited until the soon-to-be guild member had walked inside as well.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Tally nodded and walked inside. "Thank you. I hope I can be of assistance in the future," she replied. Tally wasn't fond of being called "sweetie" or "dearie", but she let it go. The Guildmaster seemed very warm and kind and would probably understand, Tally kept it to herself.

The Buizel looked at the large book The Meganium brought out. She figured that was where the guild records were written down in. If her guess was correct, soon Tally would her team information would be written down in it. She smiled now. Even though she was still alone, she was only moments away from forming a team!

"Okay, I'm ready," Tally said to the Guildmaster. "What kinda information do you need to sign me up?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 am

"I'm certain you will.", Faye replied, being completely honest.
"Now then, sweetie, there isn't much information I need. First of all I'd require your name."
As she was finishing her sentence, the guildmaster was also using her vines to fetch quill and ink out of a drawer and placed them on top of her desk.
Faye couldn't help but try to guess the Buizel's name already, even though she tried not to let it show. What could it be? Names were often very indicative of the character of a Pokémon, so the Meganium was always interested in getting to know them. And she needed to be able to adress her new friend properly after all!
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:25 am

"My name is..." Tally started, before stopping. She didn't want to embarrass herelf, but she wanted to be honest with the Guildmaster. "...Tallulah." Quickly, to make sure it was clear, "but I prefer to be called Tally."

Now that that part of registration was off her back, any of Tally's tensed up muscles relaxed. The hardest part was over, at least to her knowledge. She was sure that Faye would understand. She did seem like a very understanding Pokemon, afterall.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:21 am

"Tally...a beautiful name. It suits you."
Faye smiled as she wrote the Buizel's preferred name in the book in front of her.
Now they had reached the difficult part. Choosing the team's name.
Many recruits hadn't eventhought about it as they entered Faye's quarters and spent huge amounts of time discussing the subject then. It was an easy way to tell those, who were taking things seriously apart from those, who weren't.
So now it was Tally, who would have to come up with one.
Interestedly the guildmaster spoke:
"Now then, dearie. Have you thought of a name for your team yet?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:54 am

Tally sighed in relief. That went much easier than expected. Still, she had to come up with a team name, something she hadn't thought of up until now. "Hmm... Uh, gimme a sec here," Tally said, deep in thought. She wanted something water themed, to go with her type. There were many options, and at least a minute or two passed when the answer came to her.

"Team Tsunami," Tally said confidently. "My team'll be called Team Tsunami!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:09 am

So she hadn't thought of one yet. Even though she tried to supress it, the guildmaster had to chuckle for a bit. Pokémon, who had to think of a name on the spot were wonderful friends, as they usually had the resolve to do things when the more timid ones were still thinking. Of course timid Pokémon were wonderful friends as well, but this was a specific advantage of the more impulsive ones.
As she wrote the new name down, Faye replied:
"Okay, sweetie, that's it. You're officially a member of the guild now. Congratulations!"
Using her vines to pick up one of the bags, that were hanging on a wall, she then handed it over to the newest guild member, continuing with the words:
"This is your treasure bag. It contains your Explorer Badge, a Treasure Map and a little surprise. Would you prefer to open it now or should we visit your room first, my dear?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice.)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:33 am

Tally beamed and gratefully accepted the treasure bag. "Thank you, Guildmaster!" Tally said, putting the strap of her treasure bag around her shoulder. She was happy to finally have a true placed to store her items, and she even got some cool extras and a surprise. Tally wished she had joined the guild sooner! She glanced at the bag and then back at Faye. The Buizel really wanted to open the bag then and there, but quickly decided against it. She might as well have a place to put her new possessions before she took them out, so finding her place to stay was probably the best idea currently.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to see my room first," Tally replied.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:48 am

"Very well. If you would follow me then please, sweetie?"
With those words, the Meganium placed the book back on its shelf again and put the quill and ink back into her drawer.
Walking towards the door again, she continued:
"We're almost finished with the introduction process, dearie."
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the duo had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dear. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 am

Tally followed Faye along without hesitation. She was interested in learning about the systems of the guild, even if others might have wanted to skip that sort of thing. As the door to her room was opened, Tally smiled. Ever since she ran away from home, Tally had no real place to stay. Even if it wasn't much, it would definately work for the guild's newest recruit. As she flopped onto her new bed, Tally let out a deep, relaxed sigh.

"Thank you, Guildmaster," she said. "For now I have no real questions or anything. I'm good. Thank you so much!" Now that the first step of gaining fame was completed, Tally was releaved. Even though she was currently alone, the Buizel felt that she would find a partner soon.

Tally put her Treasure Bag onto her lap and opened it. Just as she was told, there was a Treasure Map and Explorer Badge, along with something that felt like cloth. She pulled it out and observed it. It was a black ribbon. Tally figured it was the surprise Faye mentioned. Although it wasn't much, it still looked cool and the Buizel appriciated it none the less. She tied it around her eyes to block out the light in her room and then began to rest as she was advised.

"Thank you..." she mumbled, before she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:28 am

"You are quite welcome, my dear...", Faye whispered as she slowly closed the door to the newest recruit's room. Making new friends was always such a wonderful thing, and the guildmaster knew, that Tally would be a splendid friend. What kind of adventures would she have? Where would she go? Who would she meet? All those questions would be answered in the future. In a future, that the Buizel had just come closer to by a signifucant amount.
Reminded of her own time as an explorer, a happy Meganium walked back to her quarters to take care of all the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.   A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild. Empty

Back to top Go down

A (Hopefully Not) Forever Alone Buizel Attempts to join the Guild.
Page 1 of 1