Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Monthly Awards?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:05 am

Well, I just joined a few other sites and saw they had a monthly award thing. How about implementing it here? It's a nice small segment to show appreciation to good members, characters, threads, etc. It may even make people start striving to obtain those awards. Not too hard, and everyone gets to vote too!

Suggestion stuff:

This month's best:
Male Character
Female Character
(Neutral gendered pokemon could be categorized into either genders depending on the RPer, but this is up for debate)
Team
Thread
Battle

...and the list goes on. This is pretty much for shenanigans, but hey, appreciation and blah blah.
Back to top Go down

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:47 am

I approve and second... Though this would take considerable man hours. This would need to be considered and I think it would be best to have at most 3 categories or perhaps extend it to something akin of seasonal; ie 3 monthly increments. Many kinks would need to be ironed out for this to work but I believe it not only possible but also highly beneficial for the site.

But this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 am

That seems like a cool Idea ^^
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 am

I have considered such a thing before but you said yourself, it would require considerable upkeep, something this site struggles with even now.
If we did decide to implement such a thing it would definitely be after the energy system debate has been resolved and after the system has either been completely added to the site, or scrapped.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:13 pm

That idea sounds interesting.
One would have to decide, how exactly those awards would look like, though.
Also Serene is correct in pointing out the upkeep problem, that is already present.
While I am a supporter of this idea, I do think, that we should wait a bit before implementing it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:35 pm

I am Bluekat and I approve this message

*shot for unnecessary coding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monthly Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Awards?   Monthly Awards? Empty

Back to top Go down

Monthly Awards?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Help and Feedback :: Suggestions and General Feedback-
Jump to: