Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finding that mysterious gummi!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

I suppose... finding a Mysterious gummi wouldn't be that hard Ecru thought as he was walking. His teammate Ikuru had told him to well pick a job and he thought this job would be easy hopefully. Though the job did say 'legendary' meaning the mysterious gummi was probably very rare. Ecru sighed, the job would probably take quiet sometime as always. Though at least helping a Pokemon at the end of it all was nice. He realized he was getting to caught up in his thoughts. He stopped walking and looked up seeing a cave entrance. Was this the cave? They were supposed to find the gummi in? He stood there and waited for his parent Ikuru too say/do something.

(Lame first post :P)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 am

The Zubat hissed (?) at the two, Ikuru felt dizzy and light headed he turned around, almost falling over. "H-hey, Ecru? Do you feel funny to?" he asked his teammate. He felt as though, he were going to throw up, hearing those awkward weird sounds made him confused some how. He managed to turn to the Zubat clumsy. "N-now you're going d-down you pokemon!" He didn't know what kind of pokemon he was, he was to dizzy to focus and actually know what the pokemon was.

The Zubat hissed once again, and used it's leech life attack draining blood from Ikuru. Ikuru felt more light headed from before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:25 am

Ecru paused seeing as his Partner was attacked but the Zubat with some move. He didn't really say anything when the Growlithe was attacked. Well he didn't want to yell or anything. He thought that maybe he could attack the Zubat but then he knew he couldn't really do anything since... well Zubat were flying and such. Well except for his Faint Attack move (he just learned) but the Zubat was far too high in the air for him to hit. He kind of just waited for the Pokemon to do something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:17 am

The zubat was now finished with the move leech life, Ikuru felt his legs weaken, he turned around to look at the Trapinch. "Ecru? What happened?" He asked his partner, he was just standing there, hearing these confusing noises, and BOOM! he felt weak. Maybe that Zubat had something to do with it?, Ikuru turned around and faced the bat pokemon. "H-hey! You Zubat! You'll pay for that!" He growled at the Zubat.

The Zubat just stood there flapping it's wings, it didn't even looked like it cared. "Ecru, can you give this pokemon a piece of our mind?, I can't do it because I'm to weak"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:08 am

Ecru didn't really say anything. Why does this always happen? he thought with a sigh. Ikuru was always getting weakened by something or some pokemon and Ecru had to fight the pokemon. Well not always... but it happened sometimes. "Okay..." he said. Ecru looked at the Zubat as it just did nothing as if waiting or something. Well... I can't really.... get it... he thought. Zubats don't really hae legs so they can't really fly down to the ground and rest or anything of the sort. He decided to just wait for the Zubat to make a move than maybe attack it.. After awhile the Zubat eventually decided to 'attack' Ecru. It 'screeched' and eventually flew down towards him and attempted to .. well bite him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 am

The Zubat cried and flew at the Trapinch, he attempted to hit him but missed, sadly. He cried once more, flapping his wings waiting for something to happen.
Meanwhile, Ikuru shook off, he recovered from that sudden confusion and weakness. He turned around to look at the Zubat, who was flying there. Ikuru decided to get the first hit on the Zubat and lunged himself towards it.

When he finally got close enough, he managed to dig his teeth into the bat Pokemon. He could hear as the Zubat cried(?) in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:02 am

(I'm just going to make the Zubat disappear now :3)

The Zubat somehow managed to get free of the Growlithe's grasp/mouth and quickly flew away in the direction both Ikuru and Ecru were supposed to be walking. Maybe, they would meet that same Pokemon again? Doubt it. The Trapinch sighed in relief, he was glad that he didn't get hit by the hostile bat Pokemon. Though he didn't really do anything and Ikuru had to always 'finish' the Pokemon off. I'm so useless... maybe I should.... start fighting these stupid pokemon Ecru thought disappointed at himself. He quickly got that off of his mind and looked to his partner and walked to him. "Are you okay?" he asked Ikuru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am

As the pokemon flew away, Ikuru sighed, "Why do they always got to be hostile?" He asked himself, loud enough only he could hear. He walked over to Ecru, and heard the question from him, he sat down and anwsered, "Oh, yes! I'm alright, Ecru, relax, it was just a little confusion that's it" he replied to Ecru's question, "Now, shall we go now?" He asked as he stood up walked ahead a little and looked back at Ecru. He waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 am

Ecru nodded "Yeah... let's go" he said walking with the Growlithe more deeper into the cave. He hoped their next battle with any random Pokemon would get better so they didn't get hurt or anything. Not knowing, Ecru soon stepped in a puddle that didn't make that much of a splash. A puddle? Ecru thought. He looked up wondering where the water was coming from. Of course, the Trapinch had forgotten that this cave had water dripping from the top of it. Oh... he thought sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Ikuru noticed Ecru step into a puddle of water. He shivered, "I-its that w-water?" He asked, He wanted to avoid it. He never liked water, ever...sure he can probably drink it but, no way he can swim in it. He decided to ignore the puddle or think about water to begin with, "Let's just ignore t-the water Ecru.." He sounded a little frightened as he said that.

The growlithe looked around and noticed something near a rock on the floor, what was that? He went to examine it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Ecru got out from the puddle of water on the ground. At least, it wasn't deep water.. he thought to himself stepping away from the somewhat cold water. Sure, he was okay with shallow water but the really big water such as lakes, he didn't like to much. The Trapinch looked away from the puddle and at his partner Ikuru who seemed to have found something on the floor. Maybe it was the gummi they were looking for? "What did you find, Ikuru?" He asked his partner. He was quite interested in what he had found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

Ikuru examined the item and found himself a Gray Gummi! He picked it up, "Alright, I found a Gray Gummi Ecru!", It wasn't the one that they were going to find but it'll do. He put it in his bag and wondered something, What color were Mysterious Gummi's? Blue? Purple? He didn't know, he decided to ask Ecru if he knew, "Hey, Ecru! What color are Mysterious gummi's?" He waited for a response. Hopefully he knew, if not, then they actually wouldn't tell what Gummi was what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 am

A gummi? Ecru thought it was a strange gray color. "Um... No.. I've never actually seen a... Mysterious Gummi before..." Ecru told his partner. He hoped that both of them not knowing what the color of a Mysterious Gummi was didn't made the mission to hard. "Hm, I think they're...Pink?" Ecru said. He wasn't really sure what the color of the Gummi was, but he was pretty sure that that gummi wasn't it due to it kind of easy to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:37 am

"Well, I guess we just have to look out for a strange looking Gummi" He said, he kept that in mind. Hopefully they'll find a mysterious gummi. "Hey, Ecru! Have you ever tasted a gummi before? What do they even do anyways?" He said, he was kind of stupid when it came to thinks like that. Usually his father wouldn't let him leave the den (Or whatever that is). He waited for a response from the Trapinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:57 am

Wh-what do gummi's taste like?? Ecru thought wondering. He'd never tasted a gummi before and never really heard what the strange things did either. He replied to the Growlithe's question "I...I don't really know...what gummi's actually taste like and what they do..." Ecru was pretty sure they'd just have to find out themselves some time. Maybe when they found another Gummi or on their time off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:04 pm

The growlithe didn't want to waste his gummi that he got so he just decided to leave it at that. "Well, I guess we can just see for ourselves one day huh?" He took a step forward in the dark cave, and then thought what their next mission would be. Maybe something a little more harder or maybe another "Finding an item" mission. He shook off, Nah, I should really worry about that now. Right now, I should be worrying about finding that gummi He thought then waited for Ecru to lead the way or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding that mysterious gummi!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next