Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 pm

So, I've recently stumbled upon this website called the Overseer Project. This is a site that is basically a Sburb simulator. It has a lot of things from Sburb as we see in Homestuck, including Grist, Strifing, Alchemy, Protyping, along with things such as Fraymotifs and Roletechs. It is still in development and definitely playable, although you won't be able to, say, explore your planet or ascend to God Tier.

I'd like to gather my fellow PMD RP Homestucks to start an Overseer session for fun. The purpose of this topic is to recruit you guys for players in the PMD RP session I'm planning. If you wanna learn more about the Overseer Project, the site can be found here, the wiki here and the beginner's guide here. The session will not start until I get at least 5 players, including myself.

There's just a few things to know before we start.

*Must Prototype one thing at 3-12 power at the beginning.
*Everyone's God Tier title must be unique. There will be no duplicate Classes or Aspects.
*I need at least five players, including myself, to get all the types of Grist available. There are specific categories of grist you can choose from, and you need at least 5 players to get all the different types of Grist available. We'll need the grist types of Liquid, Wealth, Hex, Block and Chaos.

To join:
Overseer Username: (in a Pesterchum username format, this is who you'll be known as in the session. I'm not completely sure if we'll even need this, though I think you have to sign up or join the session with one. EDIT: This section is completely optional, so if you can't think of one you don't need to. I was wrong, you can sign into a session with any username)
Title: (what is your God Tier? It cannot have the same Class or Aspect as another player's in this session.)
Grist Category: (what type of grist does your planet have? The categories are listed here, and currently we have every category we need so choose any one from the link that hasn't been taken!)

[/b][/b]
Code:
[b]Overseer Username:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b]
[b]Grist Category:[/b]

Current players:
Headphone Actor
Overseer Username: headphonedActinide
Title: Maid of Space
Grist Category: Hex

ConnieZo
Overseer Username: restlessLiterature
Title: Witch of Heart
Grist Category: Block

Sakura
Overseer Username: naturalCherryblossoms
Title: Knight of Hope
Grist Category: Chaos

SereneLittleRose
Overseer Username: leaffallSoprano
Title: Rogue of Time
Grist Category: Liquid

Wistuffly
Overseer Username: cannonCorsair
Title: Thief of Void
Grist Category: Wealth

Akanewie
Overseer Username: digitalJournalist
Title: Page of Light
Grist Category: Metal

Lootahoy
Overseer Username: clockworkSurgeon
Title: Sylph of Life
Grist Category: Diamond

Caleocek
Overseer Username: truthSeeker
Title: Prince of Mind
Grist Category: Radiant
-----
The session will not start until we have at least five players, and I'll be the one to start it. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Overseer Username: restlessLiterature
Title: Witch of Heart
Grist Type: Block
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Overseer Username: naturalCherryblossoms
Title: Knight of Hope
Grist Type: Chaos
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Both of you are good. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:55 pm

How far do we have to be to join? I'm mid way through act 4.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Overseer Username: leaffallSoprano
Title: Rogue of Time
Grist Type: Liquid
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Vulpes, the wiki suggests you should at least be at Act 5, but if you want to join, be my guest! There'll probably be spoilers though.

Serene, you're in! All we need is one more person and we'll be set! (though signups will remain open)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Overseer Username: cannonCorsair
Title: Thief of Void
Grist Type: Wealth
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Okay Wistty, you're in! We have the required players, so I'll start the session soon and then PM you guys the password to it. Sign ups are still open though, so feel free to sign up still!
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am

Okay, the session has started! :D

The session name is "The PMD Session" without the quotes, and I'll send you all the passwords.

I found out that you do not need a Pesterchum-styled name so you do not have to use the one you're listed as if you don't want to.

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to bump the topic so you guys wouldn't overlook it if I edited the latest post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 am

Overseer Username: digitalJournalist
Title: Page of Light
Grist Category: Metal
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am

Aka, you're in! I'll PM you with the session info momentarily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:41 am

Overseer Username: clockworkSurgeon
Title: Sylph of Life
Grist Category: Dark

Last edited by Lootahoy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:50 am

You're in Loot!

Just letting you guys know, you DO NOT have to use your pester names on sign up. If you want to use your username here, that's fine too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 am

Overseer Username: truthSeeker
Title: Prince of Mind
Grist Category: Radiant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!   Calling all PMD RP Homestucks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all PMD RP Homestucks!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next