Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Secret Rivalry!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crash walked up to the entrance of the Frozen Stream, shivering a bit from the bitter air. He pulled his dark red cloak tighter around himself, "Well, this isn't all bad, if the stream is frozen that means I won't have to go swimming to look for this charcoal...at least I hope not." He sighed, and his warm breath made steam form in the cold air.

Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 QlIDwWR

Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 236
Character Record:

Roll Codes:

Roll Rarity:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

((If you didn't see, I used Fake Out to severely hurt it, with it's sensitive ears, then while it was flinched, went in for a critical hit with the hi jump kick. Also, I don't think that it would have to be too hard to take it down, since we did use a bit of teamwork, with Reo distracting it. Also, I'll ignore the stairs thing.))

Crash pointed over to the northwest, "That's the direction the charcoal is supposed to be, the mission description said to follow the river, and I'd be there soon." He adjusted the strap of his wonder bag, and started to walk along the edge of the river. "My name's Crash, by the way. So, Bait, now that I know you can handle yourself in a fight, sorry for acting like a jerk before. I should stop assuming that people are weak, when they're actually not." He tried for an apologetic smile.

Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 QlIDwWR

Secret Rivalry! - Page 2 236
Character Record:

Roll Codes:

Roll Rarity:

Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Frozen Stream-
Jump to: