Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Izumi Swap-Shop

Go down 
+25
Frebedor
Jax
the sunset hero
vonSteakhand
PrimordialPrim
Solilo
Lord E V
Eventine
8BitSky
MCLikeANinja
Evana
Pikashock
TheRussBuss
pokepikoo
Savato
MoonDust
LanceTheDragon
PhantomSun
Silver
Bird
Vulpes
Dracorexion
Peach
Kat
FoxFireAlchemist
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 6hs1ue

[Beautiful banner done for me by Bluekat12]

You approach a small store within the guild. A shiny Absol notices you and approaches the counter. The counter is actually a glass case which has an assortment of strange and rare items. The Absol greets you. She also points you towards an information board hanging on the wall. You begin to read...

{This is The Izumi Swap-Shop. There are quite a few things you can do here. Allow me to explain...
You can:
a. Swap what you have for something
or
b. Buy a rare item off of me.
or
c. Sell a rare item to me
or
d. Have a box appraised
or
e. Buy a box from me
OR
f. Sell a box to me

I will price items based off of their rarity. Items can be as rare as a rating of three points.
Ratings:
• =common: 150 poke
•• =rare: 250 poke
••• =extremely rare: 350 poke

If you are swapping an item, there is a flat rat of 50 poke. Thats all you pay. But, there is a restriction to the swaps: 
You can only swap for items that are of equal or lesser value then what you have to offer, and they have to be part of the same set. The extremely rare items can be traded for, but you must have certain specific items from the same set.

Appraisals will be 125 poke each. If you buy a box from me, it is 200 poke and you get a free appraisal with it

In terms of the items I will have:

I will be stocking whatever i can get my hands- err -paws on; be that through my adventures or by buying things off travelers. 

Purchases from this shop are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Notify me with any and all questions.
Thank you for visiting.}

You turn your attention back to the glass case containing the items.
(To make a purchase or sell me something, just comment below)

In Stock:
->Deluxe Box (x0) Rarity-* Cost: 200 poke (each)
[Item Summary: It's... A box. Buy it and see what's inside!]

->Unusual Box (x0) Rarity-* Cost: 200 poke (each)
->Pretty Box (x0) Rarity-* Cost: 200 poke (each)
->Light Box (x0) Rarity-* Cost: 200 poke (each)
->Cute Box (x0) Rarity-* Cost: 200 poke (each)
->Hot Bow (x1) Rarity-*** Cost: 350 poke (Species Line: Ponyta)
[Item Summary: All pokemon that appear within a thread with the holder have their ability suppressed and rendered useless (This includes the holder, allies of the holder, foes, and all wild pokemon encountered. Must have permission of other thread members to activate.)]

Loyalty Punchcard Center
Starting from Page 7, every box you open gets you a punch!! Every 10th appraisal guarantees a Second Sniff!

Pikashock - 1 2 3 4
Lord E V - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Dracorexion - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Evana - 1 2
Silver - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
MCLikeaNinja - 1 2 3
Solilo - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Blue - 1 2 3 4 5 6
arSyx - 1
8BitSky - 1
Eventine - 1
PrimordialPrim - 1 2
vonSteakhand - 1 2
thesunsethero - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jax - 1
Frebedor - 1 2
DJ Oshawott - 1 2
Scypho - 1 2 3
Shield - 1

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:25 pm; edited 56 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Akuroma pointed at the boxes, "Could I have these appraised? I found them on a few travels in Shadowhue forest and Monochrome ruins," he said patting the boxes, which prompted the top two to fall on him.
"G-g-ow..." he groaned, placing the boxes back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 pm

"Well, let's have a look here..." Izumi mused, brandishing her claws. She sniffed at the lock of the box, noting the distinct ways in which the aroma that leaked out got blocked by the makeup of the lock, allowing her to figure out exactly what kind of lock it was and how to pick it. She stuck two of her claws into the lock and viola! the box popped open.

"It appears to be a special item; a scarf," Izumi observed. She set the items down on the counter. Then she did the same with the other two boxes.

Energy Scarf (Shinx-specific item, boosts PP) x1
Reviver Seed x1
Max Elixir x1

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Akuroma nodded, taking the items and putting them in his bag before giving Izumi the 375 poke. He then looked over at the glass case.
"Hey any idea what could be in those boxes?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:27 pm

"Honestly? Not until I open them..." Izumi sighed. "I'm pretty good, but unfortunately it's still hard for me to distinguish scents before I open the box. I'm working on it, but for now I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:31 pm

He nodded slightly, "Well, I'd rather save my poke up for now. Maybe I'll come and buy one later. Good bye," he said, walking away from the counter and out of the guild. He was curious about the contents of the boxes, but not enough to gamble away his poke on what might be useless items.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 am

It was mid-day when a Lucario and an Archen approached the swap shop, the lucario came first and the Archen afterwards.
The lucario was Kira, and in her paws she held 3 boxes, two Unusual boxes, a Cute box. One of them was hers, while the others were pokemon that had asked her to go and appraise it for her as a favor. One of them was a strange red gyarados that was simply too big to go into the guild, and the other was a strange houndour that seemed to be against going into the guild without a certain someone with him.
The archen held two boxes, both of them unusual and like the lucario, only one was his. A strange Zigzagoon that seemed to act weird and not desire to be touched at all costs had asked him to open the box for it. Acro had of course agreed, wanting to be helpful.

((Appraisal notes:
Kira the Lucario: Unusual Box
Zera the Houndour: Unusual Box
Acro the Archen: Unusual Box
Mirage the Zorua: Unusual Box
Proteus: Cute Box
Total Cost: 125 x 5= 625 poke))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:11 am

The Absol behind the counter saw her customers approaching and stepped up to her usual spot. "Hello, how can I help you?" she asked quietly yet excitedly; from the look of the armload of boxes they were carrying they were almost certainly here for an appraisal. Izumi loved doing appraisals almost as much as she loved recording new exclusive items.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:27 am

The archen and the lucario showed the absol their items, "ap-praisal..." the archen spoke with a bit of a stutter in his voice, "Also...Hi Izumi..." the archen spoke to the absol he had not long ago had a journey with. It was a rather, odd...experience, but he considered the absol a friend none the less.
"What he said.." the lucario spoke quietly, her cloak's hood down and not concealing her face like it usually did. The lucario knew nothing of this Absol, but apparently the Archen next to her did, she did not comment on this observation, as it was rather unnecessary to.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:38 am

"HOLY MOTHER OF DAVEY JOLTEON'S UNDERSEA LOCKER!!!!!!!" Izumi cried out in suprise and shock and wonder and awe and thrill as she began unlocking the boxes.

Special Band x1
Max Elixir x1
Pichu Card (Boosts Sp Def by three for Pikachu family) x1
Daze Bow (HP recovers if hit by electric attacks for Houndour family) x1
Dark Dust (Boosts Def. and Sp Def. by 3 for Dark Types) x1

"A DAZE BOW IS THE RAREST OF THE RARE," she ranted excitedly as she laid out the items on the countertop, "AND YOU JUST LANDED ONE!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE!!!!!!"

It's was strange for Izumi to bust out her all-caps language. The other guild-going pokemon grew quiet and looked on as the spectacle unfolded. Something big must have happened if the introverted Absol was screaming her head off in public.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am

The archen and the Lucario's eyes grew wide with surprise, not because of the rare find, but more because of the absol's overly excited reaction.
Acro had known the absol to be rather peppy, but he was still surprised by the outburst over a bow.
"Uh...thank you?" He spoke, taking the items he had gotten from the score and waving goodbye to the absol, "See you around Izumi, congratulations on that bow by the way," he told the lucario before he left.
The lucario watched the archen leave her alone with this strange absol, "Uh..yeah...thanks for opening my box..." the lucario spoke. She collected her items and said, "I'll uh...come back when I find more I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 am

Akuroma walks up and places an Unusual box on the counter, "Can I get this opened and buy one of the Pretty Boxes?" he asks.

Appraisal - 125 Poke
Purchase - 200 Poke
Total - 325 Poke
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Leif stumbled through the guild, unfamiliar with the layout. After a few minutes of looking around he found what appeared to be the Swap Shop, and supposedly where he could open boxes. Leif hoisted an Unusual Box from his bag, and placed 125 poke on the counter. "Um, hello? Is this Izumi's shop? Could I get this box appraised?" he nervously awaited a response, "That's all, I don't need anything else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:21 am

Enzu walked up to the stand with an unusual box being held in his arms. Enzu placed the box on top of the stand. "Hello Azumi," he said, "I found this unusual box in Shadowhue Forest a few days ago and was hoping you could appraise it for me."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Izumi stepped out from the back, a bit groggy because she had been napping during her hour-long lunch break. Naturally, she hadn't eaten a thing. She rubbed at her face with her paw gently before responding, "Ahh, yes. I'm Izumi."

She pulled one of the Pretty Boxes out from behind the counter. "Certainly; I'll just go ahead and appraise these."

Raishen- White Chiffon x 1 (raises attack and defense of normal types)
Max Elixer x 1

She looked at Leif second; he had been the second arrival so she would cater to him second, naturally. She have him a little smile; it seemed that he was unfamiliar with the place as she had been when she had first moved there. "You're a bit of a new face around the guild, welcome!" she said, pulling the box over but leaving the money where it was. She didn't accept payment until after the appraisal; a personal policy of hers.

She sniffed at the lock with her well-trained nose, learning about it's components with her well-trained nose. She pulled back and slid her claw into the lock. She fiddled around until a "click" was heard. The top of the box flew open.

Vulpes - Stun Seed x1

"Here you are!" Izumi said as she handed over the box's contents to the pokemon, accepting payment now that the box was open. "Alright, next?" she said. She slid the other box in front of her and performed the same procedure, sniffing the lock and then using her claw to unlock it.

Axineld - Special Band x1

"There's a Special Band inside." Izumi reported, handing it over to the Pawniard.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Leif nodded, not terribly excited by the find, but at least it wasn't totally useless. "Alright. Thank you Izumi. If I find any other boxes I'll be sure to come back and visit you" he smiled a bit, and waved, "Bye." He had left the shop, but surely would be back at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Izumi Swap-Shop
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next