Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Patching The Broken

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Patching The Broken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Patching The Broken   Patching The Broken - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a gruesome few days, Mordred and Nick had finally arrived at the nearest town. By now, after such a long journey filled with battles, close calls, and miraculous survival, they were covered in injuries and seemed more than in need for treatment. The passing townspeople looked appalled at their beaten states, mentally wondering how they managed to stay on their feet in such conditions. Luckily, it seemed as though they were at least willing to give directions to the nearest healer.

An hour or so of getting lost later, Mordred stopped in front of what seemed to be a large, wooden hut of sorts. It seemed well-built and sturdy enough to withstand normal storms. Nearby, there seemed to be a small, healthy garden covered with odd herbs of many kinds. Although the scent they gave off was odd, it still managed to have a peculiar tinge that made the atmosphere all the more relaxed. The scraggy deduced that those were healing herbs, causing the sense of doubt and tension he felt to drift just by a bit. It wasn't that he didn't believe in the ability of a water type healer, but he was already so exhausted that he didn't want to spend another hour lost in the small, but bustling town.

The scraggy didn't wait for his companion- deciding to just go ahead and knock on the wooden door. He curled his hand into a fist, banging it enough that it seemed excessive. It took mere seconds before the door opened, revealing a slightly irritated pokemon.

[ I'll leave it up to you on who the healer will be. Sorry for being late! ]

DICE REMINDER:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Patching The Broken   Patching The Broken - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Nicholas listened to the lizard's words. It was almost like he was with a whole other Pokemon instead of the angry reptile that radiated resentment towards the bird. It was probably an impulse behavior. Rather or not it was justified wasn't something Nicholas couldn't decide, but that doesn't matter right now. He obviously had remorse and that was enough for the bird. Besides all that... "Well, you kinda saved my life too... with the Mightyena. I mean, I know I made the final blow, but if you didn't step in, I'd never have the chance, so thank you." Most Pokemon Nick knew would have left him to die, but even in his seemenly hatred for the bird, Mordred went through the trouble of helping him in a time of need. When Red made his purposel, Nick had a small smile. "Y-yeah... I think it'd be fun."

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Patching The Broken   Patching The Broken - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Mordred waited for the bird's reaction, already expecting him to either get offended or give him a look saying 'are you freaking serious?'. Either way, the scraggy would be embarrassed once more. To his fortune and surprise, the bird seemed to lighten in mood. The reptile felt a swell of pride in his chest upon hearing the ice type's words, having been reminded of his own heroic actions. Now if only those actions hadn't been overshadowed with his shallow attitude, then he'd be set. But he was grateful, nonetheless. It wasn't often that he was given these opportunities to be acknowledged, which made him enjoy his job as an explorer even after his pain and aching.

Upon seeing the avian smile, Mordred couldn't help but crack a grin of his own. After such tension earlier, it felt like such an honor to finally see the bird smile. He hadn't seen that smile that often, in fact he couldn't remember when he'd last seen it, or if he'd ever seen it at all. He knew he probably looked like an idiot grinning like that, but emotions will be emotions. Maybe allowing them through this time will act as a contribution to his repentance for his previous mistakes.

"Great! It'd be pretty cool too, since you know Brick Break now. I don't actually know it, but I could probably help you hone it. You know, since I'm a fighting type and all." He said, sounding genuinely interested. He felt envious of his companion, but was glad that such a move was given. Ice Shard wouldn't be able to defend Nick from all dangers, so he probably deserved it more than the scraggy did. There was still the benefit of learning and observing the development of the technique, giving the fighting type all the more reason to want to assist the bird.

DICE REMINDER:

Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Patching The Broken   Patching The Broken - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Nick was happy that Mordred was happy. The whole time he knew the Scraggy the most selfish thing he wanted from him was forgiveness, and he seemed to have obtained that. Nick's mistake still hurt his somewhat fragile heart, but at least it wasn't tearing into him anymore. The dark type's smile looked a little goofy, but that just made it all the more pleasing to the technically little bird.

As Mordred made his proposal, the avian's smile grew even wider. "R-really!? Y-you'd do that!?" This was a pleasant surprise to the bird. He knew they had made up, but still, even after what Nick had done, Mordred was still willing to help him. This just wasn't something the bird often found in others. Nicholas gave a few blinks and shook his head a little, trying to keep from exploding in his excitement. After a moment to calm down, he gave Mordred a nod. "Um... thanks... b-but I think I should let my wing heal first." He wiggled the wing ever so slightly as a reminder of the problem at hand.

(I'm SO sorry I took so long.)

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Patching The Broken   Patching The Broken - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:56 am

['Tis fine! Should we end the thread here?]

"'Course. I don't expect you to train with a broken wing. That wouldn't end well." Mordred chuckled, having noticed the bird's excitement. He was pretty worked up too; This would be his first time being a teacher than a student. Well, not exactly, he had taught a few other pokemon in the past but none of them needed assistance in honing an attack. He knew he wasn't the best fighter, but he was capable enough to guide other pokemon on how to properly execute fighting moves. The basics, at least. The only problem he'd really have would be the fact Nick was a bird pokemon. He wasn't sure if wings would work as similar and as efficiently as hands and paws, but the display back at Blackmist would prove him otherwise. That wasn't his concern right now, of course. The bird still needed to heal his wing.

"I guess we'll just stay in this town for a few days and rest..." He said, lying on his designated bed. It wasn't exactly comfortable for him, but he was getting tired. When his head made contact with the surface, he let out a small hiss of pain. The low thumping on the right side of his head started getting worse. It felt like someone was hitting his skull with a metallic hand. He sat back up, deciding that he wouldn't be able to sleep for quite a while. He could probably ask the healers to find him a pokemon that had Hypnosis. Surely someone in this town could put him to sleep.

He brought his hand to eye level, hesitantly touching the bandage of his eye. He flinched, immediately moving his hand away. Not in good condition, and that was a bad move. The thumping grew just a bit louder now. He felt like he was having a migraine. 'Would the other Guild members mind this?' He thought, recalling that he hadn't seen anyone with an injury as severe as his. Most simply had a few scars, some of them being permanent, but none had ever returned half-blind - at least, that's what he heard. He contemplated the possibility of getting scolded; Faye was much too soft to do that, but some of the older members would no doubt be displeased and think he had been too reckless. To be honest, he wouldn't mind. His greatest worry would be other pokemon laughing at him.

Going back to the Guild suddenly didn't seem like a good option.

DICE REMINDER:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patching The Broken   Patching The Broken - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patching The Broken
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Rainfront Town-
Jump to: