Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The new kid in town.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The new kid in town. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Soon Kim reached Grassveil. It was a nice pretty place. This time she knew she would find a guild here. She made her way through town saying hi to a few pokemon as she passed by.
(She's an Axew.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:37 am

"Oh, I've played this game before!" she said excitedly. "May I go first?" she asked. (How about Symphony? it's hard to agree on a name xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:16 pm

"Sure. But I get to be Xs." Kim said. She gave Winnie a stick.
(I know.... How about team Dragoon. Your a balloon and I'm a dragon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Winnie took the stick and drew an O in the middle square. "Okay, your turn" she said. (Yeah, that sounds good.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:39 pm

(Cool!)
Kim drew an X on the upper right corner. She gave the stick back to Winnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Winnie drew an O on the upper left corner and gave it back to Kim. (I noticed you haven't made your character records, you already have a few pages.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:01 pm

(I've been a little lazy. I'll do that once I get to a computer.)
Kim drew an X in the bottom right corner. She gave the stick to Winnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Winnie drew an O on the middle right side, "these games always end in a tie for me" she said as she handed Kim the stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Kim nodded taking the stick. "I know. But at least it passes the time. Oh by the way. What should we call our team?" She asked putting an X on the middle left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Winnie took the stick and thought for a few seconds, "well, you're a dragon, and I'm a balloon, how about Team Dragoon?" she asked as she put an O on the top middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Kim put a X on the bottom center. The game was a tie. "Dragoon..... That's a cool name! Sounds great!" Kim said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"We should get going, I'm already rested and ready to go to the guild" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:53 am

"Right!" Kim said leading the way. She was so excited. She was also glad she found a another friend.
(Move to the guild Topic?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:07 am

"I'm glad I found you, now I don't have to go alone" Winnie said cheerfully as she followed Kim. (Yeah, go ahead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:10 am

Kishi had just entered Grassville town. She was a bit upset that she lost Kim but she only could blame herself. She was the one that got lost not Kim and was still determined to join the guild, she would just try to join someone else's team. She then saw a familiar sight. It was Kim but it looked like she had found a new partner, a jigglypuff she thought. She would at least say hello and apologize but she didn't think she would be able to join them, Kim might harbor a grudge and the jigglypuff might not accept her as openly as Kim. She just stood there dazed and contemplating what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:12 am

Being the kind of pokemon to look around a lot Kim noticed Kishi. "Oh! Hey Kishi!" She said running up to the piplup. "I thought I lost you. You still wanna join the guild with me right?" She asked. A smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town.   The new kid in town. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new kid in town.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next