Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pathfinding (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren walked through the crowded streets, he hated things like this, he kept looking over his shoulder, afraid someone would attack him... or hug him. He had asked a pokemon about where to get some food, but apparently the local cafe was closed. what a shame. Sorren really wanted a slice of pie. After exploring for a bit he decided to take a break and sat under a tree. He had no money, no food, and no shelter. He had hoped to rest his head on something soft tonight, but that wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:22 pm

"Sorry, I don't know anywhere." Jake said. "You could join the Guild, though. Then you could do missions to get Poke and other items." Jake looked around and said "Well, see ya!" Jake then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:32 pm

"Wait what?" Sorren said, running up to jake. "What are you talking about, I remember back in the forest you mumbled something about a bag and 'the guild' I assumed it was like a trading guild? what's this about missions?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm

"Well, the Guild is a place where Pokemon create teams. Jake said. "There are missions that you do to help Pokemon and you get rewards for completing missions. Sometimes it's Poke, other times it's items, and the rest of the time you get both!" Jake thought for a moment. "Are you gonna think about joining the Guild?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:40 pm

"Wait what? you do odd jobs for money?" Sorren asked, even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:44 pm

"Actually, we do jobs that help people in need." Jake said. "If you complete it, you get a reward for the job. That's pretty much all I can think of to say right now about jobs, but you can learn more about them at the Guild."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

"So you're a charity? Because that makes no sense. usually those things are non profit." Sorren said, so confused he thought that jake might just be messing with him.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:51 pm

"Sort of." Jake said. "The Pokemon in need put up a job on the Board, and they offer a reward for it. I know I'm not usually that good at explaining things, but this is the best I can do right now."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:53 pm

"Ok, what do they usually need? Maybe that might help clear things up" Sorren said. If he had hands, he would be rubbing his temples
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:02 pm

"Well, they usually ask us to rescue other Pokemon, or ask us to get items." Jake explained. "Shops usually ask for items, and other Pokemon usually ask for rescuing other Pokemon." Jake really had trouble explaining the missions, but it was to help out someone else, so he kept on telling Sorren about the missions.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm

"Rescuing? from what? I mean I would hardly think someone could get out a letter or something if a fight broke out." Sorren said, He was getting closer, Just had to stand the crazy a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:44 pm

"No, by the rescuing, I mean that a Pokemon puts up the job to get someone to rescue their friend from the dungeon." Jake said. "Then there are outlaws that we have to defeat to bring justice. I once met an outlaw in the forest before."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm

"OH! so This guild hires you to do jobs in dungeons. That makes more sense. To the weak and untrained, Dungeons can be difficult. Plus they are easy to wander into. Makes sense. Finally" Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:58 pm

"Maybe if you want to join the the Guild," Jake started, "I could recommend you for Team Bodark."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

"I dunno, I mean It sounds nice and all, but i'm not sure If it's for me. Never been a team player." Sorren said. He looked up at the clouds hoping their mysterious shapes held some sort of answer
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm

"Well, if you need money, you could join Team Bodark, and then do jobs to get some." Jake replied. "You just need to learn how to be in a team, and then you'll be on your way!" Jake then sat down while he waited for Sorren's answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinding (Closed)   Pathfinding (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathfinding (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next