(this game is my version of forum mafia.)
Welcome to spies! this game is a version of forum mafia. in case you don't know, forum mafia is a psychological game in which there are two groups: in this case, the CIA and the spies. the CIA don't know who is who, and the spies know who the has what role in the spy group. Also, the spies are very outnumbered. this game uses the pm system to secretly notify people of their roles, and for nighttime actions. The CIA has to vote during the day to figure out who are spies, and kill them. They must vote either for a player, or vote no kill. at the end of the day, one person is killed. the spies vote in the day too!
Regular CIA members have no special ability. they vote during the day to lynch someone, and hope they don't die in the night.
The Interceptor is a member of the CIA who can choose to listen to 1 player per night. They will be notified if the player sends a PM.
The Security guard can visit 1 players room per night. if the person he/she visits is killed, the guard arrests the killer, and the killer is hung the next day. The security guard is a CIA member.
The Spies can vote during the day, and at night, they PM me the player they want to kill. The last one to PM me does the killing.
The spy boss is basically a regular spy, but his vote counts for 2 during nighttime voting.
1. PMing other players is allowed. and so are alliances. but make sure you don't get backstabbed!
2.voting for others is not allowed.
3. Feel free to PM me if you have a question.
4. There is a 3 to 1 spy ratio. that means, if 4 people join, 3 will be CIA, and 1 will be a spy.
5. there will be a 21-player limit.
6.No role-revealing. don't tell someone your role. it spoils the fun! the exception to this rule is trying to convince people you are a CIA member.
7. If the CIA run out of people, the spies win. if the spies die out, the CIA wins.
8. have fun!
9. applications for the first game end april 10. if the minimum of 4 has not been reached by then, an overtime will begin until there are four people.
signups begin... NOW!