Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Spies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Spies Empty
PostSubject: Spies   Spies EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

(this game is my version of forum mafia.)
Welcome to spies! this game is a version of forum mafia. in case you don't know, forum mafia is a psychological game in which there are two groups: in this case, the CIA and the spies. the CIA don't know who is who, and the spies know who the has what role in the spy group. Also, the spies are very outnumbered. this game uses the pm system to secretly notify people of their roles, and for nighttime actions. The CIA has to vote during the day to figure out who are spies, and kill them. They must vote either for a player, or vote no kill. at the end of the day, one person is killed. the spies vote in the day too!
Regular CIA members have no special ability. they vote during the day to lynch someone, and hope they don't die in the night.
The Interceptor is a member of the CIA who can choose to listen to 1 player per night. They will be notified if the player sends a PM.
The Security guard can visit 1 players room per night. if the person he/she visits is killed, the guard arrests the killer, and the killer is hung the next day. The security guard is a CIA member.
The Spies can vote during the day, and at night, they PM me the player they want to kill. The last one to PM me does the killing.
The spy boss is basically a regular spy, but his vote counts for 2 during nighttime voting.
RULES:
1. PMing other players is allowed. and so are alliances. but make sure you don't get backstabbed!
2.voting for others is not allowed.
3. Feel free to PM me if you have a question.
4. There is a 3 to 1 spy ratio. that means, if 4 people join, 3 will be CIA, and 1 will be a spy.
5. there will be a 21-player limit.
6.No role-revealing. don't tell someone your role. it spoils the fun! the exception to this rule is trying to convince people you are a CIA member.
7. If the CIA run out of people, the spies win. if the spies die out, the CIA wins.
8. have fun!
9. applications for the first game end april 10. if the minimum of 4 has not been reached by then, an overtime will begin until there are four people.
signups begin... NOW!
Current players:
SDDS1234
Savato

Last edited by Stickman426 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Spies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spies   Spies EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

I WANT TO JOIN :3
Back to top Go down

Spies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spies   Spies EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm

sdds1234 wrote:
I WANT TO JOIN :3
okay! joined!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Spies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spies   Spies EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Sure, might as well try this version out. I'm in.
Back to top Go down

Spies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spies   Spies EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 pm

gotcha!
joined!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spies   Spies Empty

Back to top Go down

Spies
Page 1 of 1