Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The official signup of a new team

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The official signup of a new team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jacky made it up to the Guild after lots of hours flying."Phew...where are the others now?Next time,I'll go on foot if it is to be with the team"he said with an unexpressioned smile.He waited patiently before knocking the door."Where are they?This is getting boring.I'm kind of impatient"he grinned silently.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Jacky really got angry with Clive's answer.WHAT'S his problem now?!I didn't EVEN talk to himhe thought with an annoyed expression"If you want to run down others then do it.But don't run down us!I didn't gave you the possibility to talk about me.And stop it complaining the fact that Mellow came here after a fairly big time after.If you had come late because you got lost and I started complaining about it,would you like it?""he said now angrily.He tried to keep calm.He PROMISED to himself to stay calm after all.But that Clive acts really annoyingly sometimes in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Shawn is looking back and forth between the stressed out, bickering team. When jacky replied vehemently to clive, this surprised shawn, and that was quite rare." Hey jacky, why is it that your so outspoken and confident now, when i first met you by the shuppet you were milquetoast? I thought you were quite timid." As shawn waited he whistled to [i] inside the winter storm[i] by dragonite force(haha)

Strangers they come with their eyes on the sun
To escape from this madness forever
Rivers run dry bringing holes in the sky
As the empire is fading away

Silently march now, we're lost souls run wild
In a time long forgotten forever
Hate brings our sadness and the dawn of the war
But this nightmare will still carry on

Through the day we'll find a way, we're lost beneath the stars
Faceless we follow and we all stand as one
Long wasted tears, the light forever shining
One stand, one last demand to end it all

Outside the world in the fallen land, turn away from my despair
We stand alone in a silent dream, lost within eternally
Whoa, whoa
Rise again and try to understand

A light for the world will save us tonight
Redemption still so far away
Marching on inside of our loneliness
Still searching for all that remains

And time will pass me by, the light not so far away
Will the sons of the night
Now life blood runs into the ocean
Tomorrow we're gone, our souls rising up to the sun

It's just one wasted man in one wasted land
Suffering so far and so alive
Until the end of time inside the winter storm

Outside the world in the fallen land, turn away from my despair
We stand alone in a silent dream, lost within eternally
Whoa, whoa
Rise again and try to understand

Suffering, still feeling so alive
Until the end of time inside the winter storm
Inside the winter storm

Shawn was eternally bored waiting for the guildmaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 pm

(Lol max XD)"I'm full of suprises I guess"Jacky replied without even looking at Shawn.He is a calm and kind character,but waiting and get runned down by others makes him really angry.No longer be able to wait,he started muttering to himselfIf the Guildmaster does not turn up soon I will just leave."Any ideas of what to do?"he said with a bored expression on his face.Too bad he hates Pecha berries and this was the only berry he had to eat.His anger started rising even more,almost felt of flying around the floor shouting.But he tried to stay calm at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Clive remained in a lying position, as he lifted his head up to look at Jacky. Normally he would've blown up on the starly, but decided to take a different route. He let the feathered pokemon be temporary leader earlier, but the second time wasn't going to be a charm. The buizel was not going to just be told off and be walked all over. Oh no, he was prideful and wasn't going to be shot down again. He stood up onto two feet and walked over to Jacky, his expression was calm as with his tone. "You know what, I take that back. I think that you should take that that attitude, and I don't know... turn it down a few thousand degrees." His voice was slick and nice sounding at first, but slowly faded into a abrupt, sharp voice. He stood in front of the starly, standing about a foot taller than the starling pokemon, his facials still held that calm look as he held his paws behind his back. "I also, I wasn't complaining simply... commenting." The sea weasel took one paw from behind his back and swished it around as he searched for an appropriate term, placing it back right after. "And, that wouldn't happen, I don't get lost. I find places and get to them. If you start complaining now about my personality, I'm going to just tell you to shut your trap." Clive's tone was now sounding close to angry, and he was. Yet, he refused to show it, and hid that emotion under her calm mask. "So, back. the. hell. off." At this, the buizel wanted to make sure he got his point across. Now placing his arms in a cross in front of his chest. I'm sorry Shawn, but I had to do this." He said without taking his eyes off the starly. Feeling like the atmosphere got heated and dramatic, he walked past the starling pokemon and away from the group. "I'll return once the Guildmaster comes." Clive called out waving his paw, he walked a good few feet away from the team and dropped to the floor. Leaning against a rock and started to twiddle with the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Jacky could no longer hold his anger"YOU JERK"he shouted"WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE STUPID?YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A STUPID WEASEL".Really angry now,he started clapping his wings upside and down in anger.Then he turned to Shawn,with a treating sight on his eyes"WHAT DID HE MEAN WITH THAT?"he asked with an angry tone"GAHH...DON'T ANSWER...I DON'T CARE.I'LL GO CHILL OFF SOMEWHERE AND I WILL RETURN ONCE THE GUILDMASTER IS HERE"and flew off somewhere.Getting run down by others makes him really angry and that Clive made him lose the control of himself"Stupid idiot..."he whispered as he few off.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 pm

What. The. Fuck. Happened. One moment the team was here all excited now half of them are pissed off and arguing. sigh...guess ill have to straighten this mess out. shawn looked at the starly who was wandering off, then at the buizel playing with the grass just a few feet away from the group. "Mellow! Im going to try to talk down jacky, you deal with your boyfriend currently twiddling with the grass over there!" Shawn then proceeded to the starly. He was going to have to calm the team down to make a good impression on the guildmaster. "Hey jacky.... So i see your quite frustrated. Can you tell me what the REAL problem is. And answer my question from earlier honestly, everyone is full of surprises but that is from a relative point of view. If they explain it, it isnt really a surprise anymore." Shawn sat down next to the starly and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:32 pm

"Why he is running down us?What in the world is his problem?I CANNOT take it on being run down by others"he saidangrily"and the fact that he thinks he can do anything drives me mad"he explained.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Shawn turned to look at clive, but couldnt find him anywhere."well you wont have to worry anymore i think..." Shawn had a frustrated look, then one of worry when he saw mellow.(if you havent seen yet heres the link https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1174-and-poof-they-were-gone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:41 pm

"So the three of us remained?"he said"Maybe...maybe Clive left of me?"he said now worried"I'm so sorry..."he apologised"I promise I'll stay calm from now and on.A few tears rolled along his eyes,felling upon the ground.And no sight of the Guildmaster as well.
(I saw that serene posted something: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1177-inactivity-next-week?highlight=Inactivity. Maybe contact another admin?)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Shawn consoled the starly as best he could im not good at this(i did, i contacted foxfirealchemist. He hasnt replied yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:45 pm

(I think fox is a girl as well)
"*Sigh*It is all my fault Shawn.I had to stay calmI had PROMISED to myself"the tear had ended up in lots of them now and Jacky started crying,something rare as he is really stubborn.Crying doesn't match him at all.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Shawn was stunned with jacky's behavior. Him having traits similar to someone with aspergers couldnt understand how someone they barely knew could make him cry." JACKY! Listen, it is not your fault, this might have been good in fact. He was full of pride. Heres something i HAD to learn long ago. If someone is full of pride, things get thrown at them and they wont dodge. They wont get stronger only weaker." Shawn knew that if the buizel could put the team before his pride, by coming back to help, then he had learnt and changed. That will be a true test. "Come on, lets go to kanghaskan storage."( only serene can give rooms. Not even the other admins can give rooms out. We will have to rough it in the wilderness.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official signup of a new team   The official signup of a new team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official signup of a new team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2