Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) Empty
PostSubject: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 am

This is the world of Tanalia. Here, the majority of the land is covered by forest. There are large cities inhabited people called animorphs. These are humans with animal traits. They have a relatively advanced civilization, with most of the same technology as us. But, if one were to exit the bounds of the city, they would be entering the Badlands. The only reason to leave the city is to aquire the neccesary materials for survival. They are inhabited by gaint predators with extremely different adaptations that no one man could handle one their own. But, the cities must go out for materials and crops. It's the only way to survive. By fighting the wild.

Sound interesting? Okay, well then you'll have to read the rules!

1. No Gary/Mary Sue. It's dumb 2. Paragraph Format, please! 3. No god-modding. 4. If I ask you to do something, please do it. It just makes it easier for everyone. 5. Use (()) or OOC: when speaking out of character. 6. Post length expectations will depend on the situation. try to give at least a decent sentence. 7. Type "Fighting" in other so I know you've read the rules.

Now, here is the form:

Name:
Creature type: (this could be anything from mythical beasts or current animals. But please, not a mix and don't make your own. It will make it more difficult for me. Also, no videogame creatures. General knowledge or realistic. You may choose pokemon, but I will be limiting your powers to be fair.)
Power(s)/strengths:
Appearance:
Personality:(may rp it out)
History:(may rp it out)
Other:

Heres mine:
Spoiler:

Just post it below! I'll tell you whether or not it's accepted.

Last edited by themanofpokemon on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 am

Name: Oralee
Creature type: Bat
Power(s)/strengths: While she is blind, she is highly adept at echolocation, and hearing in general. She can also fly and whip up small whirlwinds.
Appearance: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) 1311480047.taintedtamer_batgirl-fa Only with dull grey eyes.
Personality: Oralee (or Ora) is a tomboyish animorph with a zest for life. She loves to challenge herself by flying in areas that are dense with obstacles, and hates when people patronizes her for her disability. She can still sort of see, after all, just not with her eyes.
History:(To be RPed)
Other: WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS~
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 am

Name: Rinji
Creature type: Unicorn
Power(s)/strengths: Healing, minor nature magic, and can purify poisoned...stuff (so descriptive)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Rinji is gentle and kind, generally refusing to fight unless there is no other option. Thus, her powers are mainly supportive.
History:(may rp it out)
Other: ARE YOU READY FOR THE PANTY FIGHT(ing)?

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Both accepted. we'll wait for one other person, then we'll start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Name: Axel
Creature type: Fox
Power(s)/strengths: Is amazingly stealthy, and great with hand to hand fighting, and can also bite people.
Appearance: Is covered in Orange fur, and also has a fox tail, as well as fox ears. His face is normal, however, and Red hair on hios head.
Personality:Keeps to himself, mostly. Rest will be RPd.
History: To be RPd
Other: Also carries a short knife in his belt, which he uses to make stealthy kills. The only time he is fighting with it in the open is when he is in great danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Accepted. The rp thread will be in freeroleplay. The name, of course, will be sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Name: Amelia
Creature type: GriffinSanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) Beast_griffinSanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) GW339H244

Power(s)/strengths:
Her feathers can restore eyesight(based on the griffin mythology I was reading about), she can control, create and manipulate ice and frost. Flight. Can manipulate fears, dreams and memories through illusion.
Appearance:
Looks like a normal human but has feathered ears on the top of her head, powerful brown wings and a long lions tail with a tufted tail-tip. She has ginger hair and blue eyes as well as varying shades of brown feathers on parts of her body, beneath her clothes. She also has talons instead of human feet, and bird based legs up until her knees where they become human. (Though they're covered in feathers so it's hard to tell the difference)
Personality:
Bubbly and cheerful, Amelia tends to look on the bright side of things. The rest will be built on during the rp.
History:
Will rp.
Other:
She generally dislikes conflict and fighting, using her icy powers mostly to have a bit of fun. To avoid direct conflict, Amelia tends to use her illusionary powers to play on the fears and memories of others to get them to stand down, or just leave.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Ok, im going to she can only use the illusion powers every so often. If you use them to much, it might break the rp. I know I shouldnt be that concerned, but I just wanna make sure you dont abuse it. Otherwise, accepted! You know where to look.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

break the rp? |D
Anyhow, she only uses them when she feels threatened. Or to show off. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

|D thats fine. I just dont want you using it too much. Now go post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 pm

It might just be my OCD tendencies talking, but I think a proper posting order might be a good idea. How about you guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 pm

I dont do posting orders! XD but lets vote anyway.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:20 pm

I agree with Leaf as I made clear in my latest post in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)   Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary sign ups. (OPEN FOREVER. SERIOUSLY.)
Page 1 of 1