Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

be quite in the library!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

be quite in the library!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

The rather rude yet extremely smart genius of the town had finally found a sleeping spot worthy of a return, no it was not another tree it was on top a shelf in the local library. This is the place Shaman had declared to be his favorite nap place! It was actually wide enough where he would not fall off and end up going on a wide adventure with some crazy meowth or meeting up with some charmander. Shaman turned in his sleep scratching his face.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Akuroma quickly gathered the pages, "Oh Arceus, this is terrible, the book's completely ruined now..." he mumbled. He tried to place the pages in the correct order but to no avail, there were just too many. While he tried to fix the book, he hadn't noticed the librarian, a large nidoqueen, walk up behind him and the stumbling riolu.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 pm

" hate confusion with all my hate." Shaman shouted as he tried to find something sturdy to hold onto but ended up knocking into the librarian and hitting the ground. " When did confusion make everything spin so much?" He asked and then thought to himself your thinking of dizzy your not dizzy your confused
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:35 pm

"Confusion varies from pokemon to pokemon," he said. Suddenly he felt something grab and lift him up from behind. He turned to see the nidoqueen librarian holding him and now making a grab for the riolu.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Shaman shook his head and thought the confusion wore off he wasn't sure because now he looked down and realized he was slightly off the ground" da-" He was cut off by the sudden jerking of being pulled by the nidoqueen. " Oh wow smooth going-" Shaman couldn't say more as he realized he didn't know the ralts name and couldn't say smooth going wrecking that book and pass it off that he was the ralt's friend and it was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm

"Smooth going? You're the one who interrupted my reading," Akuroma growled. He crossed his arms as the nidoqueen carried them to the door. "You're an incompetent fooooo-ahhhh!" he screamed as the two were thrown out by the nidoqueen and the doors to the library slammed behind them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

Shaman hit the ground but first he stood up and rubbed his now bruised behind. " Great now I can't sleep there anymore, you'd better repay me somehow." Shaman glared at the ralts then blinked. " what's your name anyways?" He asked now curious.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:33 am

Akuroma landed on his face, and was wiping his face when the riolu began to talk. "Repay you!?" he growled. He glared at the riolu, "My name's Akuroma," he said, beginning to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 am

" Hmm, stupid name." Shaman commented after yawning wanting another nap. " so what are you gonna buy me as payment?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:44 am

"How about another confuse ray?" Akuroma growled, his eyes already glowing in preparation. He began to walk away, grumbling to himself about many things.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 am

The mischevious glint in Shaman's eye was all the sign that was needed for someone to tell he wasn't done with Akuroma yet. He kicked up a rock plucked it outa the air and whipped it at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 am

Akuroma quickly grabbed the rock before it hit him. "You do realize I'm a psychic type correct? I'm able to sense movements and thoughts quite easily, plus being a ralts I have a keen sense on others' emotions, including yours," he said in an eerily calm voice. He walked up to Shaman and patted his shoulder, "Better luck next time," he said and began walking home.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 am

" And you realize I'm a Riolu." He replied not letting Ralts go. " meaning I'm reading life energy directly, your an open book to these eyes." He mirrored the Ralt's tone and realized himself this was turning more and more into a compation of who could piss the other off more.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 am

"Hardly, your 'aura reading' only tells the broad sense of the emotion, not the why, or when, or how. Not to mention you use your aura sensing the same why I use my psychic powers to detect movements," Akuroma explained, "Your species only copies the psychic types, but you're nothing but a filthy fighting type."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 am

Shaman laughed a hardy knowing evil laugh. " I love it when physic type assume such stupid things just because they don't know any better. With all the physic power in the world you'd never understand the special power to see aura given to Riolu's and Lucarios but sure I'll just let you keep thinking that all you want. " He kept holding back laughter
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 am

"Ha, several of your kind have made books about your power. Images, training techniques, feelings, switching back and forth, and much more," Akuroma stated, "You should know that whenever something knew is found, pokemon study it. Pokemon went crazy when a pure male form for the Ralts line was found, now known as Gallade, when new Eevee evolutions were found, and when entities representing good and evil were found."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be quite in the library!    be quite in the library!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

be quite in the library!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next