Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In Comes the Third Side…

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

In Comes the Third Side… Empty
PostSubject: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 am

Tallulah stared in wonder at the pretty waterfall illuminated by the glowing blue mushrooms. Then she heard a plop, and turned around to see Acro, who had just tripped. Tallulah held out a paw to him. "Need some help up?" she asked, smiling. There was something, nagging at her in the back of her mind, something directed at Acro. She scrapped that thought, but she decided that now was a better time than ever to tell Acro her full name.

"By the way, my full name's Tallulah," the Buizel stated, keeping things short, straight, and to the point. Kind of like her nickname...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 am

Acro smiled and accepted her help, he chuckled a bit and said, "Thanks, I already told you my full name." he looked at the waterfall in wonder, it was huge and there seemed to be stepping stones in front of the crashing water. Acro noticed that a stream led out of the pool where the waterfall pounded and into the forest, 'Maybe we should have followed that in the first place...' he thought. He turned back to the waterfall and said, "It's amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 am

George came from a bush. "Ah gosh, Too many Mightyenas in this forest..." He looked at the waterfall and saw Acro and Tally. "Oh hey Acro!" He looked at Tally. Weird feeling happening... He put it as a low priority for now. "My name's George, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 am

Tallulah saw another Buizel come in. She looked at Acro. "Isn't George that Buizal you mistook me as at first?" she asked. Tallulah looked at George. "My name's Tally." she said simply. She was eager to check out the waterfall fully, but if Acro wanted, she could wait. If I wanted to, of course... Tally sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:30 am

"Uh, yeah." Acro said, he turned and greeted George, "What are you doing here?" he asked, not meaning to be rude. He was curious to see why George had somehow ended up at the same place at the same tine. Acro didn't think that George followed him, he didn't even tell George that he had gone to Shadowhue. He thought that the buizel was visiting relatives in Rainfront town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:34 am

"Well I was going to go to Rainfront town, changed my mind, decided to train here, met a spiritomb got chased my mightyenas and ended up here."(Cue Audience Laugh) George really did actually meet a spiritomb., as rare as they are around. "I'm not interrupting anything right?"(Cue Audience Laugh) George looked a bit worried. He didn't want to disappoint Tally for some reason in his head, but Acro was his partner so he was fine if they both wanted him to leave. Awkward moments are not very much in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:00 pm

'Tell him to leave!' Tallulah shruged. "I don't see why not. You're not really interrupting" 'DANGIT!' Tallulah cooled the voice in her head yet again. She plopped down on a larger glowing mushroom and examined her tail wound. It felt much better now, as Tallulah waved her tail around with little pain. She smiled. She was back at 100%.

((oh god....sitcoms... •-•'))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 pm

((lol))
Acro smiled, "Yeah it's fine!" he turned to the water fall before them, "Let's look around, i'm sure there's secret of some kind around here!" he said before running around the large pond to the stepping stones. The spray of the waterfall bugged him but he was fine, he had to be careful though. The water looked deep and he still couldn't swim, or float for that matter. At least he had two of one of the fastest swimmer pokemon in the world with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 pm

(Okay I'm done with the Sitcom thing. xD)
"Okay, cool!" George looked at Tally then Acro, then he looked at the waterfall. It seemed odd, there has to be a secret about it. "I'm going to see if anything is in the water." The foam being made by the waterfall really made it hard to see from above. George dove in the water to search for something. Maybe he'll find something.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Tallulah gave a salute. "You can cound on me!" she said to Acro. She then dived into the water. It felt great after not being able to go for a swim in a few days. Under the water there were only rocks and the occasional small fish Pokemon near the bottom, but they seemed harmless and the Buizel let them be. From below, the sky and trees were hard to see because of the waterfall's foam. It was peaceful down there, though. The noise of the waterfall from underwater was calming, and it was a shame that Acro coul- Nope. Not gonna think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Acro looked around he knew there had to be something hidden, he thought about looking behind the waterfall but decided against it. The pressure of the water would be too much of a problem. He moved to the side of the waterfall and looked at the tall cliff that the water fell off of. He wondered if something was up there and began to climb, it was an easy climb since a lot of stable rocks that were big enough to hop on were available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm

George was still looking under the water when Tally dove in. He kept searching but something was tugging at his mind. He found something though. Nothing too important... He tossed it aside and continued looking. "Nothing..." George went back to the surface to see Acro climbing the rock face. "Acro! What are you doing?!" George wasn't even sure if Acro could hear. He went back down to get Tally.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Tallulah was relaxing under the water when George went back to the surface and shouted something though Tally couldn't hear it. She came back up to see Acro doing something dangerous behind the waterfall.

"Acro! You're gonna get yourself killed if you make a mistake!" she shouted, getting herself out of the pond. She headed to the ground closest to Acro, planning to catch him if he fell.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Acro couldn't hear the two over the sound of the roaring waterfall. He continued to climb, rock by rock until he reached the top. He was about to hop onto safer land when the waterfall seemed to have gotten even fiercer all of a sudden and the rock crumbled. Acro fell to the side and into the waterfall! Acro opened his mouth to scream for help but instead of finding air her found water. He seemed to disappear in the waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm

"Acro!" George was already in the water and was searching for Acro. He was extremely worried since Acro was part Rock and he couldn't swim. George was looking around for Acro until he was forced to go back up. He couldn't find him. "Tally, I can't find him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Comes the Third Side…   In Comes the Third Side… Empty

Back to top Go down

In Comes the Third Side…
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: