Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Writing game

Go down 
+2
Solilo
thekyle96
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Writing game   Writing game EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

This is a game where you type a full paragraph (5-7) Sentences Based on whatever word is in the last person's post.

Ex: Pie

I walked into the store full of every type of pie there was. I pressed my face against the glass and looked at all of the pies. The store owner walked out of his office and started throwing Pies everywhere. He was shouting for everyone to get out and don't take any of the pies. I dodged and ducked as some pies came flying my way. I tried to grab a pie and run out of the store, but the pie bit my hand and flew away.

Taco.

Ex of what to post: Person above you's word

Paragraph

Your word.

Starting word: Pigs
Back to top Go down

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:18 am

Pigs are the topic of many children songs and nursery rimes. They always go "Oink Oink" or shave the hair off of their chinny chin chins. But in real life, they site around in mud and do nothing. Sometimes they go running around, but other than that they do nothing. Personally I think that the only thing pigs are good for is bacon. I myself don't like bacon that much, I will eat it, but I don't like that much. I only eat bacon on rare occasions, many people think thats weird.

Next Word: Couches
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:39 am

Couches. Oh so very comfortable couches. Made from wood, linen and on occasion, leather. Each street has many to it's name but one street in particular should be careful, for the wandering Hawk's Eye will often crash there even if he is unwelcome. Couches are his 'nest' so to speak. Why he never sleeps in his own place no one ever knows. Though some would find a reason to celebrate if the Hawk's Eye left, the couches would surely miss the attention.

Next Word: Thunder
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 am

Oh Lord Jay. Thunder. Hawks Eye. Definitely has to be about Thor xDD /can'thelpit.

Thunder. It's rather rumbly I'd say. Lots of sayings about Thunder. Some people are afraid of it which makes absolutely no sense to me but whatever. Thor is the god of thunder. Storms and all that. XD But anyway, thunder goes along with lightning. Pretty deadly stuff that. Oh yeah and there's that one book about baking cakes during a storm. Yeaaah.

Next Word: Pineapple.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 am

Here there and everywhere, Pineapples appear where you least expect. In the form of a cute little wooden ornament, Pineapple in shape. Engraved in the pulley system that brings your snacks from the kitchen to the office. Inside your fridge, where it is kept nice and cool. Pineapples can be found in the supermarket, but that one was obvious. Pineapples also make great gifts. Christmas gift? Gently tie some tinsel around the base of the leaves. Trim it to fit and arrange nicely. Perfect.

Next Word: Suit
Back to top Go down

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

Everyone looks good in a suit. Businessmen wears suits because they always look good in them. Barney Stinson is a businessman but nobody knows what he does. As Barney Stinson said, suits are a symbol of happiness, many people believe that you should wear a suit to a funeral, but they are wrong. Suits should be worn all the time, because everyone looks good in them. So here's a tip, when someone says, "Suit up!" you should probably listen to them.

Next Word: Fences
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 am

White Picket Fences. They symbolise the life everyone wants. That apple pie life where you get your nice country cottage and your white picket fence. It's is the model of the success everyone hopes to gain in later life... or perhaps not. To some it is but an impossible dream. A dream that manifests itself when all hope is lost. When people think about what could have been instead of what is and what has been done.

New Word: Lawn
Back to top Go down

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:53 am

On a plain unassuming street there's a lawn. At first glance, it's also a plain unassuming lawn. Until of course your ball rolls onto it. Then a crotchety old man comes out and takes it and his dog escapes and wreaks havoc on the rest of the neighborhood. That is, it pees on everyone's trees. Which is extremely annoying to the owners of said trees. How unfortunate it is when you lose your belongings on his lawn because the furious old man never gives them back. bye bye belongings!

New Word: Treehouse.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 am

Living under the porch is a drag... why not live in a treehouse instead? It's roomy and quiet and no one bothers you there... unless of course they want to steal your keys. But then you just get annoyed and command your army of birds to "Let it rain droppings" on that intruder. Treehouses are cosy, especially when built by someone so knowledgeable and experienced. The only problem is the electronics.. because of course the cables would have to hang out of your neighbour's window.

Next Word: Fire
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 am

Fire a source of heat people believe they had master but no oh no they were so terribly wrong. People should dream of the day when they can truly use fire like a lord of fie such as myself can. When u can stand inside the flames of a bonfire and watch them dance from there, as people stare at you aw struck. When you command a legion of flames dancing from place to place at your will then you have mastered fire! Dragons are no longer scary when you turn their flames into pony and force it to gallop around when you can do that you've master fire! When a man comes with a flame thrower and you make the flames into flower pellet shapes and watch they gently fall then you've master fire! Then and only then can you come back here and tell me you know what fire is until then just keep playing with your matches silly people!

next word: nuclear!
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 am

Fire is boring compared to nuclear explosions! Nuclear power plant might explode and kill people, so that's why you should make the power plant meltdown and go nuclear, causing a ka-boom!! The Soviets had a nuclear arsenal, but most of their nukes were fakes or faulty. When Nuclear bombs go off, they make a giant, beautiful mushroom cloud that is amazing against the blue sky. If you stand outside a nuclear explosion radius, it sill knocks you off your feet. A blind girl saw the first nuclear explosion, even though she had been blind her whole life.

Next Word: Zombies
Back to top Go down

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 am

Why is everyone so obsessed with zombies? I don't see what is so special about them. They move slow and eat their only source of reproduction. The only way to kill them is the cut off their heads. If people would simply live long enough for the zombies to run out of food then they would be fine. So here's a tip, just wait for the zombies to die out, don't risk your life needlessly.

Next Word: Motocycle
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 am

I once owned a motorcycle. It was black with green racing stripes, that motorcycle looked awesome. Sadly one day I was cruising down the street when my friend said, "Ya know bud...that's not a motorcycle, it's a tricycle." So from that day forward I called all tricycles motorcycles.

Next word: dragon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Dragons are almost always known to be beasts of fire, however, I think that this isn't completely correct. I believe that dragons can represent Earth, Air or Water just as well as Fire. It may not be able to breath rocks at people, but some dragons are also earthbound. They can walk on land but will never touch the air. Some dragons are strong enough to move the rocks of the earth. Does this not qualify for the Earth element? Most dragons can however fly. They have wings powerful enough to lift their large bodies off of the ground. Large enough to carry them great distances. Large enough to create powerful breaths of wind with their leathery skin.
And for water. Water is a gentle element, but that doesn't mean dragons can't be gentle too. There are dragons with no wings and no feet who live under the water. Dragons with scales more akin to that of a fish. And you still tell me that dragons are only beasts of fire?

Next Word: Dawn
Back to top Go down

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Dawn can be many things. It can be a name, but it is most usually a set time. The point in time when the sun begins to rise, bringing an end to the night. Many people associate Dawn with the sunrise. They believe that sunrise's are beautiful, they like to get up early just to see these sunrises. I have seen a few sunrises in my day, some have been extraordinary, others have been average. Some have even been in other countries, those were the best, not for their beauty, but for the experiences that I associate with them.

Next Word: Lawn Mowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Writing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing game   Writing game Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next