Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

dojo breaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Poké : 3170

PostSubject: dojo breaking    Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

The air of the dojo was clean cut almost seeming more professional somehow Shaman didn't know why that thought struck him it was a very stupid idea the air being professional please air couldn't be anything but air. He shook his head at the thought as he passed by the dojo this was one of the very rare instants where he had nothing to do and wasn't sleeping. Hm. actually this place maybe interesting. Shaman lifted his foot not wanting to touch the door with his paws and opened it up rather loudly and stomped right in not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:18 pm

"Well my grandfather believed that, we created the legends that created us," Enzu said, "I pray to these gods as a way to keep intact with my heritage. There are two other shrines in dojo besides the two you saw, one for Dialga and another for Giratina." he said, "If you wish to see them we can, but I doubt you would want to."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

Poké : 3170

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

" No not really, I can only take so much baseless annoyance." Shaman scratched the back of his head and yawned. " Seems our matched tired me out, plus it's about time for my normal nap. So I shall part ways with you here. " Shaman said and walked away to exit the dojo.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 pm

"It was nice meeting you Shaman," Enzu said, "If you ever need my services be sure to come back, I am almost always here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    

Back to top Go down

dojo breaking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4